Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Nigger music and gangs are low iq- Im a nigga myself

StoryVillain

StoryVillain

Greycel
Normies think listening to retarded nigger music macks them cool- im a negro my self and even im laughing at them:lul::lul::lul:

Gangs are the most stupids thing imagine killing a person bcuz someone else from there gang killed 1 of your gang

then they kill 1 of ur gang and the cycle continues and you fight for a gang your whole life also on top of that living life of crime but you arent even wealthy:feelskek:

ya but white music sounds very depressing

Even whites are listening to that ghetto trash nowadays

You listen to Ice T. from Body Count? He kind of contradicts himself yet now and then slips some really important lyrics.

"If street gangs could unite, cops gonna get real polite."

If they banned all these nigger gang rappers who only rap about killing violence and crime you would have more sane niggas like myself
It's not like niggers or pigskin Normie's are in control of music, it's jews. The same jews that traded Caribbean rum for slaves. (Whites had all the Apple jack and corn whisky they could make)

They pretended to be white, but blacks know what a honky is. (Honk honk like a duck nose!)

Black music is a weapon! (Kill whitie!)

And so is white music. (Even the old country music was anti family! "You're cheating heart..." Etc.)

#thanksjews

It's not like niggers or pigskin Normie's are in control of music, it's jews. The same jews that traded Caribbean rum for slaves. (Whites had all the Apple jack and corn whisky they could make)

They pretended to be white, but blacks know what a honky is. (Honk honk like a duck nose!)

Black music is a weapon! (Kill whitie!)

And so is white music. (Even the old country music was anti family! "You're cheating heart..." Etc.)

#thanksjews
Why do jews hate whites i think it might be bcuz whites are a defcult race for them to compete with

Why do jews hate whites i think it might be bcuz whites are a defcult race for them to compete with
We are the only race that sees them for the parasites they are...

In the past, parasites were a common medical problem. But since the jew run ama happened, now parasites are not a problem?

Even anti worm paste kills covid. But no one proscribed it because it's only for dogs and horse's... They don't want people to think about parasites!

American Indians, and American black slaves, and early sailors of all races, did parasite cleanses... But now, Just ignore the blood worms bro!

They don't want people to think about parasites!

Normies think listening to retarded nigger music macks them cool- im a negro my self and even im laughing at them:lul::lul::lul:

Gangs are the most stupids thing imagine killing a person bcuz someone else from there gang killed 1 of your gang

then they kill 1 of ur gang and the cycle continues and you fight for a gang your whole life also on top of that living life of crime but you arent even wealthy:feelskek:
Something I learnt is that they kill in order to impress foids. Over.

In the past, parasites were a common medical problem. But since the jew run ama happened, now parasites are not a problem?

Even anti worm paste kills covid. But no one proscribed it because it's only for dogs and horse's... They don't want people to think about parasites!

American Indians, and American black slaves, and early sailors of all races, did parasite cleanses... But now, Just ignore the blood worms bro!

I see and what do you think the jews ultimate game plan is

Maybe destroy amercia and other western counrtys and mack there own superior country?? -theroy

Interesting. In the title of your post when you go to describe other blacks, you use the word "nigger". But when you go to describe yourself, you use the form "nigga". May I ask why?

were you in school when they started busing the niggers into the schools :feelskek:
that must suck to have a functioning neighbourhood and then jews spill bantus into it and then no one can relax

Interesting. In the title of your post when you go to describe other blacks, you use the word "nigger". But when you go to describe yourself, you use the form "nigga". May I ask why?
No reason to be honest i just used it- but asians and whites are cucked niggas are retarded and crazy- middle easterns are desert dewelling crazys with there werid sounds- honestly i dont even wanna be a part of any race

Examples?
"hitting a lick" as they would call it. Black people are the most materialistic race in America, everything they do is for money and their women are gold-digging whores.

Examples?
Like getting lots of wealth and rescorces trying to level up

I mean niggers do crimes but most dont even have good amount of money what type of thinking is that truly retarded :waitwhat:

"hitting a lick" as they would call it. Black people are the most materialistic race in America, everything they do is for money and their women are gold-digging whores.
No they dont they just fight in retarded gangs wars for stuipd reasons and steal cheap stuff- they Dont actually do real crimes for lots of money you see there backwards thinking

Like getting lots of wealth and rescorces trying to level up

I mean niggers do crimes but most dont even have good amount of money what type of thinking is that truly retarded :waitwhat:
Getting rich is very hard. Especially if you're non-NT or low IQ.

Getting rich is very hard. Especially if you're non-NT or low IQ.
They aleardy steal why dont they just steal high value things instead of cheap stuff IF YOU GONNA DO CRIMES AT LEAST DO IT RIGHT

No reason to be honest.
Huh? There's always reasons to be honest!
i just used it- but asians and whites are cucked niggas are retarded and crazy- middle easterns are desert dewelling crazys with there werid sounds- honestly i dont even wanna be a part of any race
This doesn't answer my question and i have no idea what this really means. Are you using the word "nigger" to describe a behavior type, or just a really dark color of skin?

Huh? There's always reasons to be honest!

This doesn't answer my question and i have no idea what this really means. Are you using the word "nigger" to describe a behavior type, or just a really dark color of skin?
By niggers i mean blacks like me

were you in school when they started busing the niggers into the schools :feelskek:
that must suck to have a functioning neighbourhood and then jews spill bantus into it and then no one can relax
No.I missed that. Most of my grade schools were filled with cumskin Normie's. Vicious ones that hated skinny ugly freaks...

However, college had a lot of niggers! A rare few were smart Melvin's, but enough was scum to ruin the already bad experience!

I kind of understand how you feel. I'm not going to get into specifics because I don't want to get doxxed but I understand laughing at something people similar to you take pride in.

Right, i'm literally black and I hate nigger culture, it's like a disease that's rapidly spreading. Don't forget to blame the whilte liberals too. In 2022 white people glorify thugs and degenerates more than black people do, jfl.

No.I missed that. Most of my grade schools were filled with cumskin Normie's. Vicious ones that hated skinny ugly freaks...

However, college had a lot of niggers! A rare few were smart Melvin's, but enough was scum to ruin the already bad experience!
Same for me. Except my niggers were disguised as imitators of white behaviors and they didn't talk in ebonics and they were always manipulating everyone.

By niggers i mean blacks like me
I use the word "nigger" to refer to a behavior type or set of behaviors. "Niggerish behavior" is ghetto style prideful nonsense and I can't stand it. Not to refer to someone's skin persay. Doesn't matter what color skin is. I fact this is such a useless non-problem which people in all walks of society point to.

-As Incels we know bone structure, height and cock size is what is valuable to food along with money. NOT skin colour.

As people of different skin colors we know that behavior is what governs the way we like or dislike people, not their skin color.

Yea it's pretty dumb, but people like Durk and King Von drop more gems than someone like Lamar or JCole. Listening to regular ass wrappers, especially conscious rappers, is like listening to a suburban kid preach good morals. But when a drill rapper makes a conscious song is battle tested. You get to see human nature under immense stress, and see how their morals and principles navigate them.

Yea it's pretty dumb, but people like Durk and King Von drop more gems than someone like Lamar or JCole.
Something only people who listen to bad music know ^ :feelsclown:

damn... thanks for the boomer memoirs.

No they dont they just fight in retarded gangs wars for stuipd reasons and steal cheap stuff- they Dont actually do real crimes for lots of money you see there backwards thinking
What I just described wasn't them committing some grand "heists", they just rob gas station for a few hundred dollars because it boosts their "street cred".

Same for me. Except my niggers were disguised as imitators of white behaviors and they didn't talk in ebonics and they were always manipulating everyone.
I met a few of them "blanco negros" they enjoyed "out whiting" the whites, and always had some kind of scam going. Mid '80s... They always had blond Stacy's. I hated them
I use the word "nigger" to refer to a behavior type or set of behaviors. "Niggerish behavior" is ghetto style prideful nonsense and I can't stand it. Not to refer to someone's skin persay. Doesn't matter what color skin is. I fact this is such a useless non-problem which people in all walks of society point to.

-As Incels we know bone structure, height and cock size is what is valuable to food along with money. NOT skin colour.

As people of different skin colors we know that behavior is what governs the way we like or dislike people, not their skin color.
I concur, but for me it's also about generalized, stereotypes.

damn... thanks for the boomer memoirs.
Yeah its weird. I've seen modern high school niggers acting like actual chimps, but in 70's, rich white kids where the chimps! (Spoiled)

Yet college -at the time- was full of spoiled niggers!

Now - according to various videos - blacks are insane in all types of schools! Either kings/queens (without subjects?) Or pure animals.

It's like no one (any race) has personal dignity anymore. At least the dignity that comes from good and polite behavior.

I met a few of them "blanco negros" they enjoyed "out whiting" the whites, and always had some kind of scam going. Mid '80s... They always had blond Stacy's. I hated them.
Yeah. I knew ones who were a mix of so many things and they were secretly pulling the strings of everyone around them. Bunch of worthless niggers who were popular amongst the males and females.