Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nigger kills white wife and her kidz

B

Bedford Stye

Overlord
★★★
From dailystormer.name
marcus kiltt Rita.

Tragically, the kids paid the price

Black man kills family 1
I wonder if Tyrone stabbed Santa too?

Last edited:
@Dregster666 thoughts on this coal burner paying the toll:hax:
Good ole Natural Selection doing the fine job soycucks couldn't prevent :feelsdevil:

catastrophic failure of personality detector

>2022
>relaxing
Nope.

And they say race-mixing is good and noble.
Good ole Natural Selection doing the fine job soycucks couldn't prevent :feelsdevil:
Coalburners and mongrels are a regression.

10% Race baiting
These hoes will never learn but moments like this make me glad they don’t:smonk:
aren't you Indian why do you care so much? You should be happy seeing these crackers lose their women considering the ease with which they take ours.

The non white population in the world is much higher than the white:feelswhere:
that's because they weren't in contact with nonwhite people before. once white people appear they fuck all the other women in the world.... look at how many american whites have female native American ancestry

This would make 4chan seethe, thanks

They’re not whites, they’re mix breed mutts who are “white” by American standards.
lmao were george bush and joe biden mutts because they all have female native american anccestry holy shit you euros are fucking retarded

They’re not whites, they’re mix breed mutts who are “white” by American standards.
If their Native American ancestry is trivial, they're still just whites. Just like how most African-Americans have a distant white ancestor yet they're considered black.

I’m not talking about the ones with colored eyes and other more prominent white features. I’m talking about the ones with like a slight tan, dark hair and dark eyes. They are considered white where but shouldn’t be:feelswhat:
In that case, they're more mestizo/castizo.

These hoes will never learn but moments like this make me glad they don’t:smonk:
Indeed :society:

We need some of these JFL lifefuel stories to happen more often :feelsdevil:

He was about to invent transparent aluminum
Black man kills family 6 768x401

Burnt the coal, paid the toll. :feelscomfy:

the race traitor nigger lover whore got what she fucking deserved this is why you cant tame the niggers the niggers are a vile wild species

the race traitor nigger lover whore got what she fucking deserved this is why you cant tame the niggers the niggers are a vile wild species
He killed both little kids.

Then her, then himself.

I bet she was warned he was gonna melt down.

The endless problem of a broken personality detector.

thats one way to create a shitskin kid

Bless him. The only thing that could make this story any more wholesome would be if it was a murder suicide.

I enjoy sharing Black-On-White violence videos.

However, I do find this a bit questionable:

aren't you Indian why do you care so much? You should be happy seeing these crackers lose their women considering the ease with which they take ours.

10%...?

Anyway:

Foid must have had a submission fantasy and probably orgasmed while being killed.

Never relaxing is my new year's resolution.

Yes. Sadly, I've always taken the same course on most sites(Excluding Yahoo)...

Observe:

>2022
>relaxing
Nope.

And they say race-mixing is good and noble.

Coalburners and mongrels are a regression.

And their kids would become great scientists, engineers and inventors.

Burnt the coal, paid the toll. :feelscomfy:

This is nothing personal; I'm recounting these for other reasons:

Im not a negro you turbo autist neet, my IQ is 130, im in university and by all metrics superior to you. Its not a joke to call other members especially blackcels non-human, racism is similar to the lookism other incels here receive, both are the consequence of something that is out of our choice; looks and or race.

Was it a joke when stacy said she should kill all short men? You'd obviously call that heightism. Is it a joke when women make fun of ugly men? If you cant see the parallels between lookism and racism then you are indeed a sub 80 IQ fucking retard, (which extrapolated from your autistic way of writing - you are).

Funny how your aware of those ethnic incels, but dont even consider them human, a retard like you isnt fit to be a mod. You should've deleted the thread and warned other users for blatant racism that belongs on stormfront or /pol/ not on an incel fourm that has users of other races on here - and at the very least with race related issues ban full on derogatory remarks.

Well Fat Cuck is an actual white nationalist turbo autist, I dont know why he was made mods, obviously he'd be biased against ethnics of any kind

You literally gave me a 10% warning for apparently being "bluepilled" you fucking nerd when clearly they is alot of blatant racism towards blackcels here. Your not fit to be a mod whatsoever. I think the only reason you became a mod is because they are many users here who are white angry social outcasts with irrational racism like you. People like blkpillpress or IncelKing should be mods. Not low iq racist edgelords fucktards like you.

Appreciate it @Undervalued. Your definitely value alot to me

Calling it : someone will somehow find a way to blame straight white men for this.

Coalburners get what they deserve.

that's what you get for fucking a nigger. I hope they kill them all

what are all these reply's for?
Shame, maybe? I don't know why. It's the ethnics on this forum that have always started the racism, and they had no problem dishing it out. But oh, when it gets turned back on them, suddenly they're victims, and racism is now wrong, and yadda yadda.

tl;dr: They can dish the racism, but they can't take it. :feelsjuice:

Shame, maybe? I don't know why. It's the ethnics on this forum that have always started the racism, and they had no problem dishing it out. But oh, when it gets turned back on them, suddenly they're victims, and racism is now wrong, and yadda yadda.

tl;dr: They can dish the racism, but they can't take it. :feelsjuice:
but its just the facts 90 percent of the crime is done by 10% of the population its actual statistics not racism