Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nigger kills white wife and her kidz

but its just the facts 90 percent of the crime is done by 10% of the population its actual statistics not racism
Yeah, that too. Not saying you're wrong. :yes:

I recall statistics ,

A black man is about 50 times more likely to kill his white girlfriend than a white man.

Those are truly sobering statistics.

Translated---- the white slut get the vajeen tingles when his violent thuggery is just below the surface.

She probably hopes he kills somebody else, so she can watch.

Probly has an orgasm whole throne is offing some old white man.

But, the tide turns, and her last vision is of his javknife sliding into her throat.

Tee hee

Translated---- the white slut get the vajeen tingles when his violent thuggery is just below the surface.

Not to worry, dear fellowcel. I offer an eye cleanse...

Racial Purity Retained:

And they say race-mixing is good and noble.

Coalburners and mongrels are a regression.
If she didn't race mix she would probably still be alive, but alas, white women always stray to niggers.

If she didn't race mix she would probably still be alive, but alas, white women always stray to niggers.

One scurried away from me in a Target Field skywalk. Would you say that she wisely avoided a "Toll"?

Nigger kills human wife and its kidz

There. Fixed it for you

Burnt the coal, paid the toll. :feelscomfy:
5D1361B7 9D8E 4DEB 8449 0CE0DFDBFD66