Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Nigger genetics are so brutal

Subhuman100

Subhuman100

What happens when copes get boring?
★★★
There's a bunch of niggers in every football team in the WC.....nigger ape genetics are so powerful.

niggers in the USA were bred by their white masters for strength and endurance to work as slaves.That's why niggers in America are so much stronger than those in africa.

If i was nigger then I can strength mog instead of being weak subhuman

I also noticed this.

One thing I also did notice is that blacks only reach great sporting heights when under the leadership of whites or other none blacks.
Look at any African team , they will be knocked out but the Euro teams filled with blacks regularly make it to the finals.
Blacks in white countries can sing and dance yet the blacks in Africa created all those dances and singing styles but the blacks under white leadership get all the credit.

They are descendants of slaves. Their ancestor had nothing but physical strength so they were trained for labor work and kept in the cage later. Too bad they can now roam freely nowadays.

Stop worshipping BBC

WHY DOES EVERYONE ON THIS FUCKING FORUM WORSHIP CHARCOAL MIDGETS ?

Last edited:
Woke propaganda

I also noticed this.

One thing I also did notice is that blacks only reach great sporting heights when under the leadership of whites or other none blacks.
Look at any African team , they will be knocked out but the Euro teams filled with blacks regularly make it to the finals.
Blacks in white countries can sing and dance yet the blacks in Africa created all those dances and singing styles but the blacks under white leadership get all the credit.
That's true. Whites created the training techniques and formations that make good teams. That's why niggers only succeed in European teams.

Overall nigs got it good these days. Their ape strength/build helps them in white country sports and in dating too. While rices and curries have to rely on intelligence to succeed in white countries and fail in dating because of poor physical builds.

That's true. Whites created the training techniques and formations that make good teams. That's why niggers only succeed in European teams.

Overall nigs got it good these days. Their ape strength/build helps them in white country sports and in dating too. While rices and curries have to rely on intelligence to succeed in white countries and fail in dating because of poor physical builds.
Okay I get your point.

But now I am asking why are mulattos better than blacks at sports? Look at Brazil in football, Tiger Woods in golf, Louis Hamilton in F1. Most of them are trained by none whites but they seem to do very well for themselves

Anyway just confused here

Okay I get your point.

But now I am asking why are mulattos better than blacks at sports? Look at Brazil in football, Tiger Woods in golf, Louis Hamilton in F1. Most of them are trained by none whites but they seem to do very well for themselves

Anyway just confused here
Mulattoes have white dna

Every race have pros and cons (except curries, sorry).

Niggers are averagely phisically superior but that cost them immense higher health issues, like heart complications, skin conditions, hypertention, diabete (not due to diet only!) and many more.

Ricefags are averagely cognitive superior with low T. At the price of less phisical strenght they are less prone to health issues and have longer lifespan.

Both niggers and ricefags can achieve the same dexterity. Niggers through raw muscle memory, ricefags due their cognitive superiority (and let's mention they also have a culture that revolves around practicing on things osbessively to excel)

Cumskins are in the middle of these 2, they can be closer to one or another.

---------------- -------------- ---------------

Curries are doomed, no need to explain i guess, i'm sorry. They have zero pros and all the cons of all the races.

Sandniggers are a thing by themselves, the more they are close to curries, the more they're doomed, the more they are close to the Mediterranean Sea, so close to cumskins, the more they are "safe".

There is a race with even more superior genetics

Niggers are averagely phisically superior but that cost them immense higher health issues, like heart complications, skin conditions, hypertention, diabete (not due to diet only!) and many more.

Ricefags are averagely cognitive superior with low T. At the price of less phisical strenght they are less prone to health issues and have longer lifespan.

Both niggers and ricefags can achieve the same dexterity. Niggers through raw muscle memory, ricefags due their cognitive superiority (and let's mention they also have a culture that revolves around practicing on things osbessively to excel)

Curries are doomed, no need to explain i guess, i'm sorry. They have zero pros and all the cons of all the races.

Sandniggers are a thing by themselves, the more they are close to curries, the more they're doomed, the more they are close to the Mediterranean Sea, so close to cumskins, the more they are "safe".
Well said. Whites are the balanced top race, while curries have the negatives of rices and niggers (poor builds, dark skin, round faces, low iq) but less positives. Sands are one step above curries (lighter, better builds, higher T) but still below whites.

I didn’t see any in Japan… but they lost to fucking costa rica

They are descendants of slaves. Their ancestor had nothing but physical strength so they were trained for labor work and kept in the cage later. Too bad they can now roam freely nowadays.
Whites literally cucked themselves by freeing nigs and giving them equal rights jfl

Yes yes bring more negroes into Europe and train them in sports!! :soy: :soy:

I didn’t see any in Japan… but they lost to fucking costa rica
Japan has it's own nigger athletese, like Naomi Osaka.

Why there are so much threads about niggers lately?

Most of this true, but the health part isn’t. Asians have the worst health outcomes, it’s just that they are usually skinnier. Same thing but at a worse degree with south Asians. Obese white people are at similar risk for diabetes as normal weight indians. So Asians have bad health problems and low strength.

What does that have to do with turks? Those are Saudis, and Saudi has 10% negro population that is segregated from the actual Arabs.

Therea also black Olympians in japan
Dude i am just joking with you, dont take it seriously.

i just said because you dont like blacks and only like whites

"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "\"he sets a bad example for our youth\"\n\nYes, I'm sure he does. \"Kaepernick teaches the black kids to be uppity. Keep him out of the NFL!\"",
"headline": "Megyn Kelly slams Colin Kaepernick's Iran tweet: 'I will not be shamed over calling out bull**** claims of racism'",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment...n-kaepernick-iran-tweet-racism-193424683.html",
"timestamp": "Sun Jan 05 21:28:25 UTC 2020"
},
{
"user_text": "Exactly. He was released from sports slavery some time ago. He's a civil rights activist now.",
"headline": "Megyn Kelly slams Colin Kaepernick's Iran tweet: 'I will not be shamed over calling out bull**** claims of racism'",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment...n-kaepernick-iran-tweet-racism-193424683.html",
"timestamp": "Sun Jan 05 21:26:09 UTC 2020"
},
{
"user_text": "Yes, ex. Good for him. The NFL is a form of indentured servitude anyway. Forced to play like physical brutes for racist elderly White \"owners\".",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/newsroom/vibe...39cec0_a-520ecb8b-9cdf-3c1a-b230-40877539cec0",
"timestamp": "Sun Jan 05 21:25:14 UTC 2020"
},
{
"user_text": "Yes. If you didn't agree with her, you would be spewing insults and bigotry like a typical conservative.",
"timestamp": "Sun Jan 05 21:23:32 UTC 2020"

Dude i am just joking with you, dont take it seriously.

i just said because you dont like blacks and only like whites
I don't hate blacks, I think sheboons can look pretty hot sometimes.

I don't hate blacks, I think sheboons can look pretty hot sometimes.
lol. I dont like black women at all, maybe mixed ones sometimes.

But any way I am just playing with you, forget about it

blacks are saints in this world they are the true justice bringers unlike cumskin tranny worshipping degenerate cuckolds

Why there are so much threads about niggers lately?
I'll say maybe because the world cup is showcasing that a lot of 'white' countries are once again sporting majority black teams. Take Canada for example. Looks more like something you'd see straight out of Africa. Team is over 75% nigger

Having experienced street fighting first hand for 3 years, I can confidently say that your intent to hurt the other person and your ability to throw punches without hesitation is the biggest factor in your win or loose. No amount of heavy bench press and muscle mass will help you in the streets if you don't have ruthless nigger mindset.

Having experienced street fighting first hand for 3 years, I can confidently say that your intent to hurt the other person and your ability to throw punches without hesitation is the biggest factor in your win or loose. No amount of heavy bench press and muscle mass will help you in the streets if you don't have ruthless nigger mindset.