Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Nigger genetics are so brutal

The nigger knows how to punch. Every father must teach his teen son how throw a hard punch. You've failed as a father if your son's first instinct in a fight is to grab his opponents shirt like a foid.

So many nigger dick suckers in this forum

I also noticed this.

One thing I also did notice is that blacks only reach great sporting heights when under the leadership of whites or other none blacks.
Look at any African team , they will be knocked out but the Euro teams filled with blacks regularly make it to the finals.
Blacks in white countries can sing and dance yet the blacks in Africa created all those dances and singing styles but the blacks under white leadership get all the credit.
the whites can coach and discipline their black slaves(employees) to reach max potential. blacks on their own can't do that shit

don’t forget to renew your blacked.com membership

There's a bunch of niggers in every football team in the WC.....nigger ape genetics are so powerful.
True. I hate being a shitskin curry nigger

True. I hate being a shitskin curry nigger
Being a shitskin curry is the worst. Dark skin without the build/athletism of niggers. No wonder curries are at the bottom in dating.

Being a shitskin curry is the worst. Dark skin without the build/athletism of niggers. No wonder curries are at the bottom in dating.
True the only thing we have going for us is IQ and even that isn’t too high