Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Nigger cope video claims Arab women want niggers.

@Arabcel99
@Biowaste Removal
@Cayden Zhang
@DarkStarDown

arab ''bitches'' look like men no wonder they cover their faces

Kek nobody wants niggers or niggerfication.

The fact that niggers make compilation videos like this speaks volumes about them. You never see arab men showboating like this, regardless of which race w of women they are with

arab ''bitches'' look like men no wonder they cover their faces
IMG 20240510 043133
IMG 20240512 151049
IMG 20240512 151128
IMG 20240512 151225
Fogs Asian and Indian women

first bitch is fugly and looks like a poorly made childrens doll (but muh eyes)
second bitch is a fugly roastie (but shes hot to you cuz muh liight eyes)
third is a cherrypicked image
fourth is a bitch wearing 500 gorillion layers of makeup
That's not the reason. I have dark green eyes myself(hazelish) I literally, made a thread yesterday, about how I don't like blonde and red hair on women. I like women with dark hair and eyes like Winona Ryder.
IMG 20240512 152140
She is much more attractive then, some generic blonde to me. The reason I post lighter Arab women is because, I assumed you thought, all Arab women looked like that woman.

Last edited:
That's not the reason. I have dark green eyes myself(hazelish) I literally, made a thread yesterday, about how I don't like blonde and red hair on women. I like women with dark hair and eyes like Winona Ryder.
View attachment 1158220
She is much more attractive then, some generic blonde to me. The reason I post lighter Arab women is because, I assumed you thought, all Arab women looked like that picture based on that pic.
most look fugly
but if you like bitches with light eyes then thats ok your preference

fourth is a bitch wearing 500 gorillion layers of makeup
So basically, every Asian women in existence. But without the surgeries, skin bleaching, contacts and hair dye.

most look fugly
but if you like bitches with light eyes then thats ok your preference
I don't really care. I don't know why. But I know lighter features are objectively, attractive. Blue eyes are the most sought after in China, despite, Asians not having the genes for it.

Last edited:
So basically, every Asian women in existence. But without the surgeries, skin bleaching, contacts and hair dye.
i never said asian bitches are attractive, sometimes i bust nuts to them but i dont think asian stacies exist

i don't care for nigger men or sandshitskin women so it doesn;t matter

me but with asian women (i wish the myth of asian women liking ugly white men were true)
'honorary Aryans'
IMG 20240512 162906
IMG 20240512 162853
IMG 20240512 162824
IMG 20240512 162745
IMG 20240512 162736
IMG 20240512 162727
IMG 20240512 162543IMG 20240512 162521

"Inferior shitskins"
IMG 20240512 162358
IMG 20240512 162344
IMG 20240512 162328
IMG 20240512 162300
IMG 20240512 162247
IMG 20240512 162231
IMG 20240512 163419
IMG 20240512 163434
IMG 20240512 163405

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240512_162109.jpg
    Screenshot_20240512_162109.jpg
    397.9 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_20240512_162053.jpg
    Screenshot_20240512_162053.jpg
    197.7 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_20240512_162423.jpg
    IMG_20240512_162423.jpg
    157.7 KB · Views: 13
wish the myth of asian women liking ugly white men were true
That's true. But Your bloodline will get cucked because, Asians are the least causcaian, race. Even niggers have more causcaian blood then them, that's why they're so self hating, and will sleep with any white man to bleach their genes. But because, their genetics are dominant the children will never be white passing.

The fact that niggers make compilation videos like this speaks volumes about them. You never see arab men showboating like this, regardless of which race w of women they are with
Same goes for every other race of men, never seen Whites, Asians, even Latinos doing this.

@Confessor

View: https://youtu.be/7sSWAbneQ_s?si=MkmKD3VttF2U3Y5t

I kind of get sfcels now, imagine, being literal 65 IQ primitive apes and still being this delusional. " WE STELIN ALL DA WHITE AND ARAB WOMMENZ N'sheit". They say dumb shit like this and wonder why people don't like them.

I remember this video, the guy is a weirdo, he said something along the lines of "Arab men date our men so we can date their women" in a section of the video.

Same goes for every other race of men, never seen Whites, Asians, even Latinos doing this.

@Confessor
Off course. The negro female is repulsive and hence the Negro male will do anything in his power to subvert Non Negro males and covert Non negro females. All niggers are your enemy is you are not a nigger.

Women of all kinds are jumping on the BBC train.you even see curry women now fetishizing big dicks and BBC
Giga cope. Curries and Sandnigger cultures hate niggers. Never will happen. Only cumskins are nigger worshiping

Off course. The negro female is repulsive and hence the Negro male will do anything in his power to subvert Non Negro males and covert Non negro females. All niggers are your enemy is you are not a nigger.
What's the plan? How do we achieve TND? Is that even possible with their high birth rate?

What's the plan? How do we achieve TND? Is that even possible with their high birth rate?
Just stop food, medical and financial aid. They have 440 Million people facing starvation there. Without the white man's or rather Jews donation niggers will starve en masse. Ebola and AIDs will take care of the rest.

Just stop food, medical and financial aid. They have 440 Million people facing starvation there. Without the white man's or rather Jews donation niggers will starve en masse. Ebola and AIDs will take care of the rest.
Never thought of this. Doing literally nothing can itself will destroy niggers :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Never thought of this. Doing literally nothing can itself will destroy niggers :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Niggers live and breed because Jews artificially grew their numbers by sending then excess food. Think about it. Africa has always had low numbers compared to us and China and suddenly for the first time in histort they are gaining an increase ? Hmmmmm. Sounds very sus.

I would also like to add most Christian African countries in the deep southern portion of Africa like Botswana, Rwanda, Zimbabwe, South Africa aren't the issue. They have low population and their birth rates are decreasing fast. It's the Muzzie Afrcians like Nigerians and Somalis who are stinking up the world.

Niggers live and breed because Jews artificially grew their numbers by sending then excess food. Think about it. Africa has always had low numbers compared to us and China and suddenly for the first time in histort they are gaining an increase ? Hmmmmm. Sounds very sus.

I would also like to add most Christian African countries in the deep southern portion of Africa like Botswana, Rwanda, Zimbabwe, South Africa aren't the issue. They have low population and their birth rates are decreasing fast. It's the Muzzie Afrcians like Nigerians and Somalis who are stinking up the world.
Africa's population is not in excess. It should actually be greater than it is right now when you evaluate their resources objectively. They have so much arable land and valuables like rare earth minerals, useful metals, petrochemicals, dyes and rubber, etc. that they'd surpass Europe, Asia and America to become the strongest economic powerhouse of the world if they weren't perennially fucked up for some reason.

Just stop food, medical and financial aid.
Yep, literally just that. Why are whites even feeding these people? They are still ungrateful and will blame all problems in niggerland on colonialists.

Yep, literally just that. Why are whites even feeding these people? They are still ungrateful and will blame all problems in niggerland on colonialists.
Colonialism IS to blame for everything. If Europeans just sailed past Africa, both niggers and the peoples of the non-African nations they plague would be much happier today.

But I also understand the jews. Only animalistic nigger apes are capable of destroying whites.

Africa's population is not in excess. It should actually be greater than it is right now when you evaluate their resources objectively. They have so much arable land and valuables like rare earth minerals, useful metals, petrochemicals, dyes and rubber, etc. that they'd surpass Europe, Asia and America to become the strongest economic powerhouse of the world if they weren't perennially fucked up for some reason.
It's because, they're and have always been low IQ apes. Those resources, would have never been used by them, because, they lack the IQ for that, Niggers claiming whites stole their resources will never not be funny to be. Like they ever had the intellect to use those resources. Niggers Never had their own written language or even discovered fire for that matter.

Nobody respects Niggers, they were so happy to welcome China and Russia and kick out France/America. Russia through, the Wagner group exploits their resources same thing with China. They're treated like slaves and have always been treated like that. They're a slave Race.

They have so much arable land and valuables like rare earth minerals, useful metals, petrochemicals, dyes and rubber, etc. that they'd surpass Europe, Asia and America to become the strongest economic powerhouse of the world if they weren't perennially fucked up for some reason.
Niggers had all those resources yet constructed nothing. Sandniggers literally constructed greatest civilizations in deserts.

Because niggers aren't even human, just homo erectus.
Colonialism IS to blame for everything.
Even nigger countries which weren't colonized are still shitted up. @Confessor

Europeans just sailed past Africa, both niggers and the peoples of the non-African nations they plague would be much happier today.
That's true if you're talking about Arabs. Since, even brown Arabs have built first world countries(UAE, Saudi, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait , Qatar) if Whites Just left us alone, even whiter Arabs would have been able to build good countries. My country Lebanon was the called the 'Paris of the east.' but Africa would still be a shithole, even if Europeans didn't invade, these people are incapable, of governing themselves. Haiti, South Africa are good examples.

Last edited:
It's because, they're and have always been low IQ apes. Those resources, would have never been used by them, because, they lack the IQ for that, Niggers claiming whites stole their resources will never not be funny to be. Like they ever had the intellect to use those resources. Niggers Never had their own written language or even discovered fire for that matter.

Nobody respects Niggers, they were so happy to welcome China and Russia and kick out France/America. Russia through, the Wagner group exploits their resources same thing with China. They're treated like slaves and have always been treated like that. They're a slave Race.
Actually, niggers did develop writing before Islamic and European contact. See "Nsibidi script." It was developed in Nigeria at around 400 AD.
Also, even though rare, they are pretty capable of utilizing their resources and innovating. For example, as I argued in this post, niggers in Tanzania were the first people on the entire earth to develop steelworking, at around 900 BC.

Your claim that they never discovered fire is laughable. I presume it was a joke.

Actually, niggers did develop writing before Islamic and European contact. See "Nsibidi script." It was developed in Nigeria at around 400 AD.
Also, even though rare, they are pretty capable of utilizing their resources and innovating. For example, as I argued in this post, niggers in Tanzania were the first people on the entire earth to develop steelworking, at around 900 BC.

Your claim that they never discovered fire is laughable. I presume it was a joke.
That's an exception. But it's still a fact that they would be throwing arrows at one another had Europeans and Arabs Never colonized them. And most of their "kingdoms" were set up with the help of Arabs.

That's an exception. But it's still a fact that they would be throwing arrows at one another had Europeans and Arabs Never colonized them. And most of their "kingdoms" were set up with the help of Arabs.
The kingdoms I mentioned in that post were specifically pre-Islamic (Kanem-Bornu Empire), isolated from Islamic merchants (Kingdom of Kongo), or anti-Islamic (Benin Empire resisted the spread of Islam in West Africa).
Yes, they'd be technologically pretty backwards if Arabs and Europeans never contacted them. And they'd be happier, as would Arabs and Europeans be.

Also I was reading "Erectus Walks Among Us" is this part true or bullshit? @comradespiderman29 @Made in Heaven @Confessor

Last edited:
Also I was reading "Erectus Walks Among Us" is this part true or not? @comradespiderman29 @Made in Heaven @Confessor

View attachment 1158897
One factual error that immediately caught my attention is the claim that Muslims invented the camera obscura. That is a natural phenomenon known since prehistoric times, and was utilized by cavemen to make detailed cave paintings of animals. First experiments involving the phenomenon were conducted by Chinese and Byzantine Greek scholars, not Muslims.

The claim that average IQ in the Middle East is 83 is also erroneous, along with every other national IQ average claim.

I wouldn't really trust this book if I were you.