Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Nigger Bitch Co Worker LITERALLY Said I'm So Ugly I Make Bestiality Look Favorable

Tranquil Fury

Tranquil Fury

Chad Basher
★★★★
"I'd rather fuck all the ninja turtles at once than look at your ugly ass face." Exact words uttered by sheboon coworker who insists on mocking me over a failed attempt a while back. Being told I'm so ugly I make getting punched in the face and cheated on seem ok is one thing, being told I'm so ugly I make fucking an animal look good has got to be some kind of one of a kind trancending into a new level of subhuman ugliness that only few can achieve. For fucks sake, why can't I just hurry up and die of COPD already ?

Last edited:
That’s evil asf I’m so sorry Brocel

"I'd rather fuck all the ninja turtles at once than look at your ugly ass face." Exact words uttered by sheboon coworker who insists on mocking me over a failed attempt a while back. Being told I'm so ugly I make getting punched in the face and cheated on is one thing, being told I'm so ugly I make fucking an animal look good has got to be some kind of one of a kind trancending into a new level of subhuman ugliness that only few can achieve. For fucks sake, why can't I just hurry up and die of COPD already ?
“you too, gorilla”

TMNT deserve better than a used up sheboon

Just one r left and your Tranquil Furry JK

Brutal if thats not larp. Flextape for sure cant fix that

She must say that looks doesn't matter in the internet