Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based NiggER arrested aftER punching sevERal women in the face

He's a failure as a nigger if he didn't kill any of them.

i would say free him but hes a nigger so

They would have gave him a trophy if he punched white men

something is fishy about this story, we'll see what sort of restrictions they want to put on men this time

Last edited:
something is fishy about this story, we'll see what sort of restrictions they want put on men this time
(((((They)))) will put none on niggers.

They would have gave him a trophy if he punched white men
((((They))))
Whocanitbe

Is this the guy that was punching tiktok hoes?

Ha i guessed it was a nigger still based though

Mark my words, there's gonna be a MASSIVE and sudden spike in attacks on women over the coming 10-20 years. And it's all by design. The ruling elites want to rile up all the ugly and short men and make women so scared to leave the house that they'll beg for a dystopian police state in order to "Make Society Safe For Women Again". Say bye-bye to more of everybody's rights and freedoms. See, this is why "going ER" and commiting violent acts pisses me off. Those guys are literally playing right into the elites' hands and bringing us all just a little closer to their planned police state. Laying down and rotting is way more effective for the cause and doesn't give big government an excuse to push for more draconian laws.

Last edited:
Mark my words, there's gonna be a MASSIVE and sudden spike in attacks on women over the coming 10-20 years. And it's all by design. The ruling elites want to rile up all the ugly and short men and make women so scared to leave the house that they'll beg for a dystopian police state in order to "Make Society Safe For Women Again". Say bye-bye to more of everybody's rights and freedoms.

But govERnment will need to hire men to sERve as police, and many of those men who join police-force are likely to be ugly and/or short men who will just abuse their position of powER, releasing their built up angER and frustration from a lifetime of mistreatment at the hands of women and society, by NOT doing anything to save women when they see women in dangER or maybe even actively going out and harming women (despite their job requiring them to “protect and sERve” KEK).

WhatevER plan the elites had, isn’t going to work out the way they initially thought, they really aren’t as smart as they thought

Of course it was a nigger and not an incel :feelskek:

I'm a niggER myself, but I'll still say it: IT won't touch this.

Now I want to see a white man punching black foids

Mark my words, there's gonna be a MASSIVE and sudden spike in attacks on women over the coming 10-20 years. And it's all by design. The ruling elites want to rile up all the ugly and short men and make women so scared to leave the house that they'll beg for a dystopian police state in order to "Make Society Safe For Women Again". Say bye-bye to more of everybody's rights and freedoms. See, this is why "going ER" and commiting violent acts pisses me off. Those guys are literally playing right into the elites' hands and bringing us all just a little closer to their planned police state. Laying down and rotting is way more effective for the cause and doesn't give big government an excuse to push for more draconian laws.
You get it.
something is fishy about this story

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back