Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Niggas in detroit starting paintball wars "to stop violence"

• Thread starter Deleted member 4159
  • Start date
Deleted member 4159

Deleted member 4159

An outcast among outcasts
-
"At least nobody is getting killed". Tell that to the person you blinded because they weren't wearing a mask, or the innocent bystanders caught in the crossfire. It's like how they outlawed guns in the UK, and stabbings skyrocketed

I see the hood is taking it to the next level.

I got shot in the head by a paintball gun from like 30 feet away. Hurt like a cunt and left a nasty bruise.
If it was close and you got shot in ear then you got no more hearing buddy boyo

Pretty low iq,but still better than killing each other.

Massive KEK! Imagine if all gangsters gave up guns for paintballs instead. Although it's still fucking dumb because if you get hit in the eye or ear you're absolutely fucked

I see the hood is taking it to the next level.
Niggers/10
I got shot in the head by a paintball gun from like 30 feet away. Hurt like a cunt and left a nasty bruise.
Exactly
Pretty low iq,but still better than killing each other.
Massive KEK! Imagine if all gangsters gave up guns for paintballs instead. Although it's still fucking dumb because if you get hit in the eye or ear you're absolutely fucked
This won't stop hardcore gangbangers, only guys who join because they're bored. If I want to kill a guy, aint no paintball gun gonna stop me

i want to go to detroid now

I got shot full auto on my ass. Couldnt sit propely for a week.

niggas rly be smart n shiet

does that make 12 year old paintballers OGs?

Haha I went to school with a chadlite who was severely uglified after a paintball accident fucked up one of his eyes forever. It was lifefuel because he was pretty rude to me in middle school.

It is actually statistically proven competitive activities reduce gang crime. Boxing for instance works. There's also networks of clandestine street fighting that can reduce gang crime drastically. They are pretty violent but i guess it's better than gang wars. Government cracks down on those though.

It is actually statistically proven competitive activities reduce gang crime. Boxing for instance works. There's also networks of clandestine street fighting that can reduce gang crime drastically. They are pretty violent but i guess it's better than gang wars. Government cracks down on those though.
Im fine with paintball, i just dont like it being done in the public streets with innocent people being vulnerable.

Detroit is fuked anyways. This is better than shooting up people for sure.

I always wanted to play paintball in an abandoned building as a kid. :feelzez:

I want to do this. Go PB.

better than getting shot in the ear with a real bullet I guess

they wildin cuhhhh

yes i saw this seems fun tbh we need same thing in my hood
but with water guns

It's progression, soon they're only going to shoot white people. God I love progress :soy:

Detroit is fuked anyways. This is better than shooting up people for sure.

I always wanted to play paintball in an abandoned building as a kid. :feelzez:
Have you left your house recently? Detriot is awesome man, go there sometime. The city has new everything, theres a lot of properties that are being sold cheap and everyone is so friendly at least from my small experience with it. Sure I drove off when one of the gas stations I saw had chains on it, but the city has nice swings in the centers of the streets and it really cheap to park. Very nice there. Full of abandoned buildings to play in too.

Were you playing paintball? Any permanent damage?

Have you left your house recently? Detriot is awesome man, go there sometime. The city has new everything, theres a lot of properties that are being sold cheap and everyone is so friendly at least from my small experience with it. Sure I drove off when one of the gas stations I saw had chains on it, but the city has nice swings in the centers of the streets and it really cheap to park. Very nice there. Full of abandoned buildings to play in too.

Were you playing paintball? Any permanent damage?
No, no permanent damage or anything. They do hurt quite a bit tho: nothing that could break bones at range but, having been shot in the hands and head, it is not a pleasurable experience.
From maybe 20 metres away I have had the skin on my hand peeled off from it hitting while not wearing gloves, and left a bruise. It's a little worse than stubbing your toe but hurts for longer.
When shot in the head I was playing paintball yeah (feels like you're going ER when you run at someone and peppER them) and was shot twice in the back/side of the head at once. Was shot in the hands too at another point, too. Body shots don't hurt.