Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Nigga writes a SCREENPLAY about incels

SoycuckGodOfReddit

SoycuckGodOfReddit

sub to my OF for more cute cat pics
★★★★★
some fag named jack wrote a screenplay for a short film about incels jfl

View: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fGYE5J3URqLb0kYeLavtcSGAl8edgXyB/view

(the pdf file is an attachment to this post as well, if you don't want to use google drive)

this is totally how you talk to foids, right fellow inkwells?:

eventually he slaps her, only for her to be rescued by le HEROIC chad. literally this shit is so lookist that the chad is portrayed as good, and the incel is a pantomime villain for no reason

truecel speaking fax

I mean if this guy isn't even 6'0, foids would hate him as soon as they look at him. no need to make up dumb implausible scenes to explain that

this whole 'film' is pointless, you could skip like half of it and it would make no difference

at least managers being pathetic simps is the one realistic part of this story. the sole personality trait that unites most managers in the west is being disgusting soy whiteknight freaks

preach it bro

basically the story is about how the evil caricature incel targets this foid, but she keeps getting saved by the heroic chad named riley (isn't that a girl's name?). the chad is some kind of gary stu self-insert thing, so probably jack was jacking off to thinking about how much of a chad he was and how emma would totally love him for being supportive. I just skimmed it for funny ss's, but that seems to be the gist of it.

the title is presumably a reference to the shitty poet t.s. elliot, which is about what you would expect with this quality of screenwriting

also they don't know how to spell 'michelangelo,' when they promoted the film they consistently wrote 'michaelangelo'. very cultured

apparently they had plans to film it, but I'm not sure if they gave up on that

I'm sure it would be A MAY ZING

Attachments

• Talking of Michelangelo.pdf
    132.1 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Truecel trait: you get mogged by Sam

Sam mogs me in height by 2 inches

They're obsessed with us

Lmfao that's the funniest shit I've read today
"Sam" would be seen as quirky If he was chad
And no Incel acts like that real life
Most of niggas here are high inhib aspies IRL even tho they spam edgy shit all the time

i fucking hate fags, I hate normies, I hate people who have no idea what an incel is but proceed to act like they are professors of inceldom

An incel screenplay has a girl talking to the incel in the very minute of the movie. Lol this shit’s a joke

An incel screenplay has a girl talking to the incel in the very minute of the movie. Lol this shit’s a joke
reminder that incel-haters actually believe that incels are getting asked out constantly by foids but turning them down jfl:

This is a terribly written script. I've written a few scripts and on topics entirely unrelated to this but this is just so on the nose. I get that it's a short film but the speed at which he goes from a limp-wristed bluepilled cuck to a Blackpiller is not believable. Not defending the Redpill advice to "act like she's already your girlfriend" here but this idiot interprets that as telling people that she's his girlfriend. A massive social faux pas that instantly called out. He's retarded.

Of course the taller guy is the Chad saviour.

Not defending the Redpill advice to "act like she's already your girlfriend" here but this idiot interprets that as telling people that she's his girlfriend. A massive social faux pas that instantly called out. He's retarded.
I think that the author is so simple-minded that he probably thinks that's a reasonable interpretation of the advice tbf

plus anti-incel retards always assume that incels all love andrew tate and shit, which is probably why he mentioned that weird redpill segment. they probably don't know much about either the redpill or incels

almost all of the mc's dialogue during that scene is just a bizarre caricature, that might only make sense to the author, who thinks that incels actually speak like this? the author is so simple-minded that he thinks incels being 'misogynists' with a 'bad personality' means that they literally give monologues about the blackpill and shit to foids wtf

the whole screenplay shows that the author has a sub-kindergarten intellect, and he probably thinks like the main character jfl
jfl

dude makes a story about how the tallfag chad is a hero and the sub-6'0 incel is evil, and thinks that it disproves the blackpill?

these guys should read houllebecq if they want to write about incels

I've actually published a book, a non-fiction one, but I've got some novels that I'm working on, should I try to write a good and accurate incel-book?

why when they write about incels they only write about some guy acting in the stupidest way possible approaching a woman

It's the opposite of that, incels almost never approach women and when they do, it's always with the knowledge of their own limits, blackpill itself "teaches" this

I've actually published a book, a non-fiction one, but I've got some novels that I'm working on, should I try to write a good and accurate incel-book?
if you have some good ideas for an incel-book, then go ahead imo

there's not that many books out there which accurately portray what life is like for an incel, from the perspective of someone who understands incel males

good luck

he feels like a normie impersonating an incel, too high energy. It is hardly believable.

incel would argue with her more passively and rationally, maybe stumble on his words a bit. He would also explain the reasoning behind his points which the foid and the chad would most likely ignore.

if you have some good ideas for an incel-book, then go ahead imo

there's not that many books out there which accurately portray what life is like for an incel, from the perspective of someone who understands incel males

good luck
I'll start thinking about some ideas...

Every incel cliche going?

*puts a little tick next to it*

I'M GOING TO DO IT BOYS I AM GOING TO DO IT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

tl;dr

reminder that incel-haters actually believe that incels are getting asked out constantly by foids but turning them down jfl:

They believe this shit meanwhile i don’t ever remember a female even starting a conversation with me lmao.

Listen Sam, nobody wants you here around us, so fuck off, i hope you wont take it personally tee hee.

No incel acts like that hahaha. The faggot author just took a glowie FED poster and over exaggerated it to make the 'incel' character.

I have no patience for normie articles, this is so trash it leaves me indifferent.

Listen Sam, nobody wants you here around us, so fuck off, i hope you wont take it personally tee hee.
>be sam
>spend years of your life training to become an able pianist
>play a nice tune for foid
>get instantly mogged bc some retard walks in and says a couple of sentences
>clearly the problem is your bad pERsonality :soy:

when will society learn that it's not that average shy incel guys are somehow sinister villains full of hatred and lust for shootings, but that society consistently treats them like shit for no fault of their own, and this drives many to violence?

probably never

normies are like bush-era conservatives, 'we declared war on the middle east for decades, why do they hate us???'

i am writing one but it's blackpilled and not wild baseless slander

They will never gaslight me into thinking that it was my, failure. It’s not me, I am fine. I did everything I could. I, know.

I, know.

That the words coming out of my mouth are processed, on-me being ugly. Other men, use me as a pick me up. It affects what jobs you can get! The things I say are heard differently to the same things said by a normal person. If they say it, people move on. If I say it, it’s used as evidence for why they shouldn’t talk to me.

Last edited:
This is a terribly written script. I've written a few scripts and on topics entirely unrelated to this but this is just so on the nose. I get that it's a short film but the speed at which he goes from a limp-wristed bluepilled cuck to a Blackpiller is not believable. Not defending the Redpill advice to "act like she's already your girlfriend" here but this idiot interprets that as telling people that she's his girlfriend. A massive social faux pas that instantly called out. He's retarded.

short films are for people whose idea is too shit for a real film, and rather than giving up they just cope it's fine if it's short film because noone will watch it anyway

The things I say are heard differently to the same things said by a normal person. If they say it, people move on. If I say it, it’s used as evidence for why they shouldn’t talk to me.
sounds like a good depiction of incel problems, and a valid demonstration of how your pERsonality simply won't matter as much when people will judge you negatively before you can say anything

best of luck with the story

sounds like a good depiction of incel problems, and a valid demonstration of how your pERsonality simply won't matter as much when people will judge you negatively before you can say anything

best of luck with the story
:feelsokman: hope the world doesn't go into apocalypse in the next 1-2 years before i can try get it made. Obviously noone will help or fund it if I frame it properly so I'm manipulating people instead, and saying it's just about neeting and anhedonia

short films are for people whose idea is too shit for a real film, and rather than giving up they just cope it's fine if it's short film because noone will watch it anyway
jfl ikr short films are almost always either artsy pretentious shit or just throwaway trash films

knew one guy who was obsessed with some kind of weird gnostic feminist BS, and the worship of 'sophia' or w/e. they went broke producing a dogshit 'short film' and it was just some dumb generic trash. weird af

:feelsokman: hope the world doesn't go into apocalypse in the next 1-2 years before i can try get it made. Obviously noone will help or fund it if I frame it properly so I'm manipulating people instead, and saying it's just about neeting and anhedonia
based

yea, framing it in terms of anhedonia or depression or w/e is a decent idea, since foids all claim to have conditions like that so it's considered socially acceptable.

people don't care about incel problems, but if you describe it as if it's foid problems, then it might sneak past their radar

based

yea, framing it in terms of anhedonia or depression or w/e is a decent idea, since foids all claim to have conditions like that so it's considered socially acceptable.

people don't care about incel problems, but if you describe it as if it's foid problems, then it might sneak past their radar
every movie about incels i've ever seen had a clear and obvious refusal to even mention looks. They just set up that all incels go online and post on incels.is. There's 300 active users :feelsUgh:

They also refused to mention bluepillcels because they prove the excuses are cope. There are 9 incels in denial trying relentlessly to ascend and spending thousands of dollars and getting nowhere for every 1 that is blackpilled. Then in that 10%, most blackpillcels don't even post on a forum they just either don't post anywhere or post on imageboards. Posting here means you want to have some sort of contact based on topics that affect you. If you look online, 90% of people post about topics that don't affect them, as escapism from real problems. Every gray I see is here because they just yesterday came to terms with being an incel and also have a specific trait that this is how they deal with things, joining forums. Most have been members of other, non incel forums or are ex redditors ie used to this being 'what you do online'. But that is a minority of people, regardless of anything they believe. Most people just watch shit in their rooms