Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Nick Fuentes Woos Black Stacies on "Fresh and Fit" Podcast

You could've pointed out the fact that a third world african country like Sierra Leone has 91 IQ on average thanks to a better environment, education and diet, and they aren't even as rich as most other countries like Gabon, Botswana and Nigeria
I also notice countries like yemen and Iraq often have higher iq than places like Syria or Lebanon, which should be "whiter" by comparison

Irish are also lower in IQ than greeks despite greeks being browner

ive watched the video, i might discuss about this later since its 11 pm and i got end of semester exam tomorrow.
Tag me if you do

I've always known it was horseshit. But I've actually been reading a lot about this nonsense recently. I'll be back later with more. It's time to put this cope to bed already. I'm sick of racists trying to use this shit as justification for their bullshit. Just be racist and call it a day. Don't try to justify or mask it pseudo intellectual bs.
IQ differences do exist and are genetic, no different than height. However, that doesn't mean you can't selectively mate to increase it, again, just like height. The average japanese used to be like 5'1, now they're around 5'8.

Also, this goes without saying, and since I already mentioned the japs, iQ clearly isn't all encompassing in terms of intellect considering these dumb nips can't even fix their birth rates and suicides and self-hating white worship

IQ differences do exist and are genetic, no different than height. However, that doesn't mean you can't selectively mate to increase it, again, just like height. The average japanese used to be like 5'1, now they're around 5'8.

Also, this goes without saying, and since I already mentioned the japs, iQ clearly isn't all encompassing in terms of intellect considering these dumb nips can't even fix their birth rates and suicides and self-hating white worship

They are definitely different. Height is purely physical. Intelligence is a subjective concept which is informed largely by culture. In other words, something for which there has never been a universally agreed upon standard. Only an IMPOSED standard. Most people do not even have a rudimentary understanding of science, much less IQ or its flawed methodologies, and yet it's accepted as gospel because it can and has been used to push political agendas under the guise of merit and fairness.

If you took 3 random men from Papua New Guinea and tasked them with creating an arbitrary test for intelligence to be imposed on the ENTIRE world as the standard and only way to measure intelligence, in a manner more akin to religion than science, it would be rightly dismissed as arbitrary and meaningless. Yet somehow this is never the case with Europeans and their designs. All they have to do give it the rubber stamp of "science" and force it down everyone's throat through media, politicians, institutions, and viola. Most of the uninquisitive buffoons of the world will accept it. It's much like the COVID scammery or the "scientific" legitimization of transsexuals.

They are definitely different. Height is purely physical. Intelligence is a subjective concept which is informed largely by culture. In other words, something for which there has never been a universally agreed upon standard. Only an IMPOSED standard. Most people do not even have a rudimentary understanding of science, much less IQ or its flawed methodologies, and yet it's accepted as gospel because it can and has been used to push political agendas under the guise of merit and fairness.

If you took 3 random men from Papua New Guinea and tasked them with creating an arbitrary test for intelligence to be imposed on the ENTIRE world as the standard and only way to measure intelligence, in a manner more akin to religion than science, it would be rightly dismissed as arbitrary and meaningless. Yet somehow this is never the case with Europeans and their designs. All they have to do give it the rubber stamp of "science" and force it down everyone's throat through media, politicians, institutions, and viola. Most of the uninquisitive buffoons of the world will accept it. It's much like the COVID scammery or the "scientific" legitimization of transsexuals.
I respect you brother.

I don't get how you can call yourself an "intellectual" and deny stuff like race and IQ. I am a curry but I agree with Feuntes on this shit.
hes a bluepilled cuck

I mean yeah that's kind of my point. One of the biggest debunkers of IQ is Nassim Taleb. He uses a lot of scholarly analytical jargon but one of the things he talks about how IQ tests have nothing to do with real-world tests of intelligence. In many ways it shows how good a normie drone you are which is why apparently high IQ corresponds well with military service. Many people can't even bring themselves to take an IQ test seriously because they have little to no real world consequence. You can easily find yourself mentally divesting from an IQ test wondering how any of this bullshit is an actual measure of intelligence. Which, among countless other things, can affect your score DRASTICALLY.

But IQ copers will say "well, smart people don't breed and they don't have large penises either!", a cope which literally goes back to ill-endowed statues of Ancient Rome.

Last edited:
White people mog me, nothing new. Even though he is considered a lolcow in some circles, this guy still mogs me to death just by virtue of blue eyes alone.

Fuentes is funny. He tells it like it is.

Some other thread where the OP cited male-female IQ differences reminded me; the IQ-gap between women and men is basically negligible. Although the famous bell-curve shows that men have more "geniuses and dumbasses".

Now you add to this the fact that genetic differences between the sexes are well known and rigid; likely much greater than that of "race", which itself is something that isn't regarded as real by many...:waitwhat:

**Too many people confuse genetics with their lookism against superficial characteristics such as skin color, which only accounts for a very small portion.

This is literally proof of systemic racism. You'd expect rich blacks to do better, but because we live in a racist society, even they are shit on.
You need to change your username to something more fitting like "complete retard"

>black
>stacy

pick one

I am genuinely disgusted by this. I agree with Nick Fuentes when it comes to FOIDS and I used to have a lot of respect for Fresh & Fit for exposing Blackpills, however, I've lost all respect for them after how they treated Nick Fuentes.

Nick Fuentes is extremely racist, he's anti-semitic, anti-racemixing he's a holocaust denier, he doesn't like immigrants, he openly wants a theocracy, fascism, all the horrible things in the world. He has called for Civil War, he's a terrorist. He was even at the January 6 attempted Insurrection. He gets away with it because he's a facial Chad despite only being 5'8.

He openly told black women he was anti-race mixing and said blacks have lower IQs, the holocaust wasn't real, etc... and by the end they were swooning over him. I honestly don't know what to say. This is imo worse than the Meekspill, at least Meeks wasn't openly a racist Neo-Nazi.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zz7YaCCnaRc

Meeks was worse than an internet troll like Nick, he was literally a gang member in a gang that has killed people, and he himself was convicted of bashing some kid’s head in. But this should show you that looks = everything. Political ideology is for incels to cope with, thinking the world would treat them better in some “insert ideology here” state.

It's been debunked.
No, blacks do have the lowest IQs. Jews have the highest IQs.

This is literally proof of systemic racism. You'd expect rich blacks to do better, but because we live in a racist society, even they are shit on.
No, they are just genetically less smart. If you look at brain size, Asians have the biggest brains of all populations on Earth (1400cc) while blacks gave the smallest (1250cc). Of course these are just averages, as there are many smart blacks and dumb asians.

I also notice countries like yemen and Iraq often have higher iq than places like Syria or Lebanon, which should be "whiter" by comparison

Irish are also lower in IQ than greeks despite greeks being browner
Well, since the Iraqis and Greeks made lots of historical contributions to civilization, their IQ should be higher (even after so much cousin fucking).

No, blacks do have the lowest IQs. Jews have the highest IQs.
People should stop complaining about jews then. Clearly they are in their rightful place as masters of the universe with asians soon to follow.

People should stop complaining about jews then. Clearly they are in their rightful place as masters of the universe with asians soon to follow.
:feelsgah:
Or more evidence eugenics/genetic engineering is needed. Even Jews pay for the intelligence dearly, as we have the highest rate of mental illness and neurological diseases on Earth.

hes a bluepilled cuck
Canadian Lol GIF

hes a bluepilled cuck
This the “Blackpilled” user he considers his intellectual equal :lul: :lul:

This the “Blackpilled” user he considers his intellectual equal :lul: :lul:
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Straight from IT

@30klhlvwizard

KYS you Bluepilled SJW IT cuck

@30klhlvwizard

how are those girls stacies? theyre makeup addicts, one of them is a fatty, the other one has plastic surgery and not the skilful kind
Private training pic

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back