Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Imagine an Incel MENSA

Intellectual

Intellectual

Admiral
★★
Users like me, @K9Otaku, and a few other intelligent people on this forum could really do with out own intellectual thinktank. We'd write incel theories, incel literature, incel poetry, etc. Why is this not already a thing? It will be like the Brain of incels.is.

All your posts are retarded.

Pinned threads are mostly a popularity contest not so much extreme effort those were from people that spend most of the day on here

You just can't understand them

Useless posts that should be sent to the sewers. Why do you post them in "Inceldom Discussion"?

My posts never reflected the full extent of my intellectual ability, so I only use SNPs now.

Not all of us are high iq most of us are retarded

The only person that should be in that think tank is @Intellau_Celistic

All your posts are retarded.
Exactly. This guy is a delusional midwit jfl imagine calling yourself an "intellectual" That alone is a dead giveaway that your dealing with someone who's anything but intelligent

You just can't understand them
just looked through your first 10 posts and you are quite literally just retarded

Useless posts that should be sent to the sewers. Why do you post them in "Inceldom Discussion"?
posts on par for the intellectual

just looked through your first 10 posts and you are quite literally just retarded

posts on par for the intellectual
Being emotional doesn't mean im not intelligent.

:feelswhere:there is a japanese anti-natalist association, I could try giving you the email if I find it. and there are many anti-procreation groups like VHE
there are all crazy freaks, but an ant-life neo-gnostic alliance could be formed