Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Nick Fuentes Woos Black Stacies on "Fresh and Fit" Podcast

Intellectual

Intellectual

Admiral
★★
I am genuinely disgusted by this. I agree with Nick Fuentes when it comes to FOIDS and I used to have a lot of respect for Fresh & Fit for exposing Blackpills, however, I've lost all respect for them after how they treated Nick Fuentes.

Nick Fuentes is extremely racist, he's anti-semitic, anti-racemixing he's a holocaust denier, he doesn't like immigrants, he openly wants a theocracy, fascism, all the horrible things in the world. He has called for Civil War, he's a terrorist. He was even at the January 6 attempted Insurrection. He gets away with it because he's a facial Chad despite only being 5'8.

He openly told black women he was anti-race mixing and said blacks have lower IQs, the holocaust wasn't real, etc... and by the end they were swooning over him. I honestly don't know what to say. This is imo worse than the Meekspill, at least Meeks wasn't openly a racist Neo-Nazi.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zz7YaCCnaRc

Shutup cuck.

I still remember when he said Happy Incel Day

I am genuinely disgusted by this. I agree with Nick Fuentes when it comes to FOIDS and I used to have a lot of respect for Fresh & Fit for exposing Blackpills, however, I've lost all respect for them after how they treated Nick Fuentes.

Nick Fuentes is extremely racist, he's anti-semitic,
This is a good thing
anti-racemixing he's a holocaust denier,
This is a good thing
he doesn't like immigrants, he openly wants a theocracy, fascism, all the horrible things in the world.
*great things in the world
He has called for Civil War, he's a terrorist. He was even at the January 6 attempted Insurrection.
No he’s a nationalist and that’s based
He gets away with it because he's a facial Chad despite only being 5'8.
Giga cope
He openly told black women he was anti-race mixing and said blacks have lower IQs,
Based
the holocaust wasn't real, etc...
based
and by the end they were swooning over him. I honestly don't know what to say. This is imo worse than the Meekspill, at least Meeks wasn't openly a racist Neo-Nazi.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zz7YaCCnaRc

I don't know what this niggerfest is

This is a good thing

This is a good thing

*great things in the world

No he’s a nationalist and that’s based

Giga cope

Based

based
You're worshipping a fakecel, Nick is a Chad who calls himself an incel.

I saw this eariler on Twitter jfl
Thanks for the YouTube link

Yeah You are right no-one would be interested in Nick if he had below average looks and no charisma.

they are all ugly sheboons and even that blackcel from that Fresh&Fit gets laid. i forgot his name but hes a manlet

I don't care?

It's been debunked.
E2A51DBB B782 4FFB 9CE8 19D60286234B

This is literally proof of systemic racism. You'd expect rich blacks to do better, but because we live in a racist society, even they are shit on.
This is proof that niggers have lower IQ.

You're worshipping a fakecel, Nick is a Chad who calls himself an incel.
No he’s not a chad but I don’t like how he misuses the term incel it does anger me. However he is not a chad in the slightest his facial features put him at LTN/MTN at best.
Hes a fed
Nah he’s just corny at times

The weren't swooning over him jfl

No he’s not a chad but I don’t like how he misuses the term incel it does anger me. However he is not a chad in the slightest his facial features put him at LTN/MTN at best.

Nah he’s just corny at times
The kids are far right - The Boston Globe

He literally looks like a 1980s rich fratboy bully. He's Chadlite at worst.

The kids are far right - The Boston Globe

He literally looks like a 1980s rich fratboy bully. He's Chadlite at worst.
Nope he’d definitely be bullied in the 80s dude he’s a nerd.

Can this moron move back to soyddit already?
Its getting tiresome

can i get source? and what about all the african countries? South africa becoming more unstable now that the whites are leaving?
That's true but it's due to socioeconomic factors.

@wereq @Made in Heaven we have another SJW
He's white too jfl. It's so over for the white race, fascism will never arise in europe. Just like Latin America never had a cleansing of "le low iq shitskins" like thr blacks and natives. In fact the opposite happened, they became more and more mixed and nowadays in latin America even MENAs are considered white

Some of the girls were pushing back against his IQ coping, but unfortunately it was one of those low hanging fruit moments where conservatives argue against people who aren't intellectually equipped to combat their stupidity. Like trannies and random bimbos and thots. Then they pat themselves on the back. It's as cringe as those old "liberals BTFO" clips by Ben Shapiro.

Dr Umar, Tariq Nasheed, Rizza Islam, etc. An actual black intellectual would absolutely eviscerate a Nick Fuentes.

IQ is basically in the same category as other racist arbitrary caucusoid eugenicist pseudoscience like phrenology.

People don't even know what the fuck IQ is or it's methodology but because some cacs from a millennia ago rubber stamped it as the only way to measure intelligence people just took that and ran with it and used it to push racial eugenic ideology.

Last edited:
Some of the girls were pushing back against his IQ coping, but unfortunately it was one of those low hanging fruit moments where conservatives argue against people who aren't intellectually equipped to combat their stupidity. Like trannies and random bimbos and thots. Then they pat themselves on the back. It's as cringe as those old "liberals BTFO" clips by Ben Shapiro.

Dr Umar, Tariq Nasheed, Rizza Islam, etc. An actual black intellectual would absolutely eviscerate a Nick Fuentes.

IQ is basically in the same category as other racist arbitrary caucusoid eugenicist pseudoscience like phrenology.

People don't even know what the fuck IQ is or it's methodology but because some cacs from a millennia ago rubber stamped it as the only way to measure intelligence people just took that and ran with it and used it to push racial eugenic ideology.
Based, also IQ changes with level of education. Rural whites have IQs below 100, whereas urban educated whites tend to be higher, proving IQ is variable.

Based, also IQ changes with level of education. Rural whites have IQs below 100, whereas urban educated whites tend to be higher, proving IQ is variable.

I've always known it was horseshit. But I've actually been reading a lot about this nonsense recently. I'll be back later with more. It's time to put this cope to bed already. I'm sick of racists trying to use this shit as justification for their bullshit. Just be racist and call it a day. Don't try to justify or mask it pseudo intellectual bs.

This is just the tip of the iceberg too.

I've always known it was horseshit. But I've actually been reading a lot about this nonsense recently. I'll be back later with more. It's time to put this cope to bed already. I'm sick of racists trying to use this shit as justification for their bullshit. Just be racist and call it a day. Don't try to justify or mask it pseudo intellectual bs.
Based

I don't get how you can call yourself an "intellectual" and deny stuff like race and IQ. I am a curry but I agree with Feuntes on this shit.

I don't get how you can call yourself an "intellectual" and deny stuff like race and IQ. I am a curry but I agree with Feuntes on this shit.
Because you're uneducated trash.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back