Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Nice, invalidating people's experiences

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/q6xnm9/these_guys_epitomize_first_world_problems/

These guys epitomize first world problems
That's right guys, how dare you feel bad for not being loved when something something kids in Africa.
I don’t think most Incels suffered any form of trauma. There was no horrible life event that sent them down the path of self destruction, and I think trying to theorize on what that trigger event could have been gives them too much credit. In reality these guys suffered minor inconveniences and lost their shit.
Excruciating loneliness is just a minor inconvenience guys, it's not any form of trauma teehee. @gymletethnicel @mericks aren't you guys crippled/disabled? Well guess what, you didn't suffer any form of trauma. It's just a minor inconvenience teehee :soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy:

Not reading the rest of this low IQ post. Kill yourselves, ITers

Gigachad

Women should just get over their rape then. :feelsUgh:

Couldn't the same apply to people who are born with physical disabilities? Since it wasn't a life changing event that caused their condition.

The same way physical disabled people can be sad by the hindrances their disabilities cause in their lifes, ugly and short men can feel the same by the problems that are caused by their faces/height

These people would kill themselves in my position. I have experienced and seen horrific shit that I will not even mention and have nearly been killed on multiple occassions by my father and other people. I have stab wounds from fights. I have been disabled since 7 years old and only have been diagnosed since my 14th birthday and everyone told me I was faking it for most of my childhood.

Can you imagine your dad nearly stabbing you in the neck with scissors? I have never mentioned that here, but it is very fitting in this thread. These ITfaggots do not know how the real world works. The real world is grim, unfair and brutal. So yeah, trauma is real. Just because you live a normal and great life, does not mean that others have led normal lives.
brutal, sorry that shit happened to you bro

Even in the poorest Africa village there is literally more happiness than in this forum you fucking IT whores.

First world problems jfl, a lot of incels here are from third world shit holes

Women should just get over their rape then. :feelsUgh:
:feelsLSD:
Even in the poorest Africa village there is literally more happiness than in this forum you fucking IT whores.
See inkwell, they are happy, why aren't you happy, FUCKING PRVILEGED INCEL :foidSoy::soy::foidSoy:
Always blame the incel, when in doubt, always blame the incel. A.k.a. always blame the subhuman :smonk:
IT should be nuked, their members raped, decapitated, raped again, shat on, spat on, boiled, roasted, caramelized and fed to asthmatic dogs on meth. All of this in (((minecraft))) of course :feelswhat:

Last edited:
See inkwell, they are happy, why aren't you FUCKING PRVILEGED INCEL :foidSoy::soy::foidSoy:
Always blame the incel, when in doubt, always blame the incel. A.k.a. always blame the ugly guy :smonk:
IT should be nuked, their members raped, decapitated, raped again, shat on, spat on, boiled, roasted, caramelized and fed to asthmatic dogs on meth. All of this in minecraft of course :feelswhat:
I actually know a place where they all belong to

1578993071_503551_1579687971_album_normal.jpg

Pepe-the-Frog-in-versione-nazi.png

These people would kill themselves in my position. I have experienced and seen horrific shit that I will not even mention and have nearly been killed on multiple occassions by my father and other people. I have stab wounds from fights. I have been disabled since 7 years old and only have been diagnosed since my 14th birthday and everyone told me I was faking it for most of my childhood.

Can you imagine your dad nearly stabbing you in the neck with scissors? I have never mentioned that here, but it is very fitting in this thread. These ITfaggots do not know how the real world works. The real world is grim, unfair and brutal. So yeah, trauma is real. Just because you live a normal and great life, does not mean that others have led normal lives.
My mom stabbed my thigh with scissors

They can fucking kill themselves. Literal shit scum of the earth.

They know nothing about my life. They would’ve roped at 12 if they were in my shoes.

I don’t think most Incels suffered any form of trauma. There was no horrible life event that sent them down the path of self destruction, and I think trying to theorize on what that trigger event could have been gives them too much credit. In reality these guys suffered minor inconveniences and lost their shit. Maybe they’re just mad that they can’t get laid, maybe a girl laughed at them, or maybe they’re just terminally online and spent time in the wrong communities. This whole tragic villain persona they’re so obsessed with upholding is just their attempts at trying to validate their status by masking the trivial reasons behind their inceldom. Aggressively trying to maintain an identity is a core tenet of toxic masculinity.
If there’s any trauma Incels have suffered, it’s a lack of proper socialization. Young men on the fringes of social environments lack the experience and knowledge needed to develop a healthy sense of masculinity, and that gap caused by the absence of human connection is filled by grifters in the form of people like Roosh V and Jordan Peterson. This is what they build their sense of masculinity on. When they’re confronted with reality and discover that life is far more complex than what they were led to believe, instead of trying to figure themselves out, they double down on their beliefs and retreat into fringe groups where their insufferable behavior is tolerated.
I’m not going to sit here and pretend like learning to socialize is an easy process. Coming from experience, it’s excruciating. It’s especially hard trying to learn it after high school and college years when skills like that are supposed to set in. However, at the end of the day, it’s up to you whether or not you want to learn from your experiences and adapt. When I look at Incels, I see guys who failed to interpret their social shortcomings as meaningful experiences and decided that the rest of the world must be at fault.
Dj khaled major cope

The irony, i'm a third worlder and those first world suburban white soys think they can lecture me about my problems, think they can dictate if they are important or not. Thinking that inkels are dangerous is literally first world preoccupations, if you lived more around poor people and not your peaceful gated white communities you would be more worried about being mugged and stabbed to death, you privileged first world trannie.

Last edited:
OK sure bro.
Let's just pretend female hypergamy and the 80/20 rule doesn't exist.

Let's pretend inceldom isn't a real issue despite it resulting in daily suicidal thoughts including me recently seriously contemplating suicide.

Let's pretend emotional intimacy doesn't matter for mental wellbeing. These reddit normies are actually so retarded.

What? Constant ostracization, bullying, rejection and being deprieved of basic human needs like love and community can fuck up your mind? Thats bonkers bro, dont be crazy

Maslows Hierarchy of Needs

Thanks for reminding me that being an incel in a third world (sorry) is tougher. At least, in my country, I don't have anyone wanting to beat me to death with a stick and eat my corpse, even when I walk alone in the late evening.
Rejection and loneliness are indeed painful, but having your limbs severed by savages, very literally brutal.

Strawman arguments.

JFL these white liberals still think they are dealing with middle class white males. Also fuck niggers.:dab:
t. Colored person

Excruciating loneliness is just a minor inconvenience guys, it's not any form of trauma teehee. @gymletethnicel @mericks aren't you guys crippled/disabled? Well guess what, you didn't suffer any form of trauma. It's just a minor inconvenience teehee :soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy:
Yep, i have stage 4 cancer which will probably kill me in less than five years and also my leg got amputated as a result of said cancer (my tumor was in my left leg). Although even if I hadn't it shouldn't matter because telling somebody that they can't complain because they've never been traumatized is a non-sequitur. Next time I get into an argument with one of those idiots who wants free tax money to pay off the debt they incurred to get a degree in underwater basket-weaving, I'll just tell her that it's a first-world problem and she's never been traumatized.

I'm of the opinion that IT isn't even worth responding to because they don't argue in good faith. It's pretty clear that most of them have never even lurked on this forum. This idiot thinks we all listen to Jordan Peterson and Roosh V!? Jordan Peterson is a joke because his life is a mess, and I don't think I've ever seen Roosh V mentioned on this forum. Roosh is a PUA, and a low-IQ one at that. Incels have never liked PUAs, in fact there used to be a major incel forum called PUAhate. IT aren't debating us, they're debating their own strawmen built out of preconceived notions and hearsay.

Jfl when those idiots talk about socializing as if it is some sort of rocket science :feelskek:. What this retard is even talking about?

You study, find a job, marry, have kids, drink some beers and fucking die(except if you are incel ofc).

There is literally nothing "excruciating" about this whole process, unless your brain is partially made of smegma.

Not surprised at all after all it's from Reddit.

Exactly. incels who are disabled or depressed or suicidal are just pretending to be traumatized. Its just a minor inconvenience bro. but when someone catcalls a woman, that's a world ending crisis and it needs to addressed asap. :feelsclown::feelsclown: