Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Nice guy invites crush to watch a game. She kisses a chad stranger behind them and cucks him

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★

Brutal af. It’s always the classy and formal gentleman who get cucked like this. Why do foids prefER low IQ degenerates and retards like the guy in the back.
:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

SUBHUMAN
BABY FACED
CHINK
TRASH

I know you aren't supposed to say it but if it was me as soon as we exited the game I would straight-up tell her that she disrespected me, that she lost any and all chance of me taking her somewhere again, and that our "friendship" was over.

It may be my autism talking, but being blunt like this would at least make her unconfortable for a little while, which may soothe my humiliated ego

This is peak slut behavior performed by a foid

She refuses to kiss the guy who invited her to the game, only to kiss some random guy right in front of his face while smiling:lasereyes:

Brutal shit, dude:feelscry:

I know you aren't supposed to say it but if it was me as soon as we exited the game I would straight-up tell her that she disrespected me, that she lost any and all chance of me taking her somewhere again, and that our "friendship" was over.

It may be my autism talking, but being blunt like this would at least make her unconfortable for a little while, which may soothe my humiliated ego
I would smash the guys face in and probably kill him if that happened to me. I’m on roids so my roid rage would take over at that point.

I would smash the guys face in and probably kill him if that happened to me. I’m on roids so my roid rage would take over at that point.
I wouldn't want to start a fight right there at the moment where others could see and intervene, nor would I like to look unhinged thus "justifying" her actions
I would wait until later and calmly make my point because I would want her to feel, even if only for a singular moment, that she was in the wrong and that she lost my fellowship because of her actions

2 cucks, 1 whore

Blackpill will present itself to you. Its on you if you choose to embrace it or stay ignorant.

I know you aren't supposed to say it but if it was me as soon as we exited the game I would straight-up tell her that she disrespected me,
I would just get up and leave. There is a thing called self respect and dignity.

This is the faggot beta response.

The alpha response is either to ghost her or slap her once hard enough to knock her on her ass and accept your jail/prison time if it comes and nevER speak to her again unless she reaches out first as she just might after having the shit slapped out of her because women love violent men.

Don't blame you, I would've done the same. Actually, I probably would've cursed her out after the fact because if she's willing to do that, she obviously doesn't give a fuck about me.

Brutal video.

pERsonality Detector has been updated to a new version. Now you can sense a man's personality in less than half a second! Stay safe queens!

I would just get up and leave. There is a thing called self respect and dignity.
Thats a good option, but I wouldn't want to give her and the chad a chance to get to know each other more and ACTUALLY fuck. My presence at least cockblocks it a little.
This is the faggot beta response.

The alpha response is either to ghost her or slap her once hard enough to knock her on her ass and accept your jail/prison time if it comes and nevER speak to her again unless she reaches out first as she just might after having the shit slapped out of her because women love violent men.
LowIQ response. Ghosting would let her believe she did nothing wrong as she doesn't know the exact reason why I went no contact while chimping out ha serious consequences and I'm not willing to go to jail over this.

Just tell her she did something wrong and thats the reason you're going no contact, then do it, don't be swayed by any arguments or (fake) tears

Thats a good option, but I wouldn't want to give her and the chad a chance to get to know each other more and ACTUALLY fuck. My presence at least cockblocks it a little.

LowIQ response. Ghosting would let her believe she did nothing wrong as she doesn't know the exact reason why I went no contact while chimping out ha serious consequences and I'm not willing to go to jail over this.

Just tell her she did something wrong and thats the reason you're going no contact, then do it, don't be swayed by any arguments or (fake) tears
She won’t care and will feel even more justified in kissing that guy and probably even look at you as a whiny spazz.

If you’re not willing to go to jail/prison for your honor’s sake then you’d just need to accept that what she did wasn’t all that bad to you were you this guy for if it were you’d be ready, willing and able to go all out.

She won’t care and will feel even more justified in kissing that guy and probably even look at you as a whiny spazz.

Lol bro if you say that she will just laught at you and send you a video of her being fucked Doggystyle by chad later just to piss you off even more.

View attachment 1168126
Brutal af. It’s always the classy and formal gentleman who get cucked like this. Why do foids prefER low IQ degenerates and retards like the guy in the back.
:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

Brutal

>Chad

No, but brootal either way

Is this staged? It is too much.

He should have punched the whore in the face

Why do foids prefER low IQ degenerates and retards like the guy in the back.
This is why every successful civilization made it illegal for women to choose the man they're with.