Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious ngl we legit getting hunted down now

I keep seeing this video. :feelskek: This time the title made me think that things had escalated though.

Previous thread I saw:

vice cucks and trannies are too busy drinking soylent and cutting their dicks off to ever "hunt" us down.

Abusive narcissistic chad gets away with murdering multiple girls after hooking up with them, while left wing feminist movement remains focused on ensuring the genocide of lonely virgin gamer manlets

Abusive narcissistic chad gets away with murdering multiple girls after hooking up with them, while left wing feminist movement remains focused on ensuring the genocide of lonely virgin gamer manlets

they jerk off to and drool over those same abusive chads.

Hunt down the inkel

come m'lady, come hunt me in this dark alley

When somebody uses the term "manosphere" they reveal that they have absolutely no knowledge about anything and just lump everything together.
Most users here are (except their celibacy/blackpilled-ness) completely different in terms of everything else, this often leads to infighting. So even within a certain subgroup no central doctrine or unity exists.
And now at the wider scale there is even more fighting: PUAs mostly want to sell shit, that's why they hate MGTOWS/incels because they often advocate against them and are incapable of being turned into money, incels/MGTOWs hate PUAs on the other hand because they realize that they are scammers, MGTOWs on the other hand look down on incels (likely due to more self-awareness about the nature of their loneliness/singledom or simply due to being boomers that hate everyone younger than them), while incels hate MGTOWs on the other hand for their arrogance and mock them for their mental gymnastics.
There is no "antifeminist movement", there is only a multitude of people that hate each other, but that are all hated by feminists, an "anti-feminist hater" is someone despised by feminists and not always vice versa.

And LDARing doesn't mean commit violence against women or killing yourself, it means stopping to try and not engaging in education, work or any form of self-impro(o)vement. So-called experts at their best again. :feelskek:

Last edited:
It was posted here several times already. And also those vice faggots mostly comprise of pathetic trannies, soys and lanwhales so they are less of a threat than actual glowniggers who are already monitoring incel sites 24/7

the title is so grossly exaggerated lol

It was posted here several times already. And also those vice faggots mostly comprise of pathetic trannies, soys and lanwhales so they are less of a threat than actual glowniggers who are already monitoring incel sites 24/7
JFL at this clown world, the retards who need trigger warnings and feel scared to walk alone at night want to "hunt" us down :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

By the way, I'm so glad VICE uploaded this video before JooTube has hidden the dislike count. TFW 30% dislike ratio :feelsohh: (the like ratio is exactly 69%)

JFL at this clown world, the retards who need trigger warnings and feel scared to walk alone at night want to "hunt" us down :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
yeah they are completely delusional and perceive themselves as some superheroes when in fact they ain't shit :feelskek:. Average incel would win a fight with three of these fags at the same time. Thats how pathetic they are:smonk::lul:

yeah they are completely delusional and perceive themselves as some superheroes when in fact they ain't shit :feelskek:. Average incel would win a fight with three of these fags at the same time. Thats how pathetic they are:smonk::lul:
JFL at that roastie in the video, these leftist cucks love hating on the police but now they want to report all le evil inkels to the police and glowies etc :feelsclown: (im not a bootlicker I'm just pointing out their hypocrisy)

JFL at that roastie in the video, these leftist cucks love hating on the police but now they want to report all le evil inkels to the police and glowies etc :feelsclown: (im not a bootlicker I'm just pointing out their hypocrisy)
yeah they want to defund the police only when its beneficial for them, but as soon as someone starts harassing them their perception of that topic change over 180 degrees. They are utter hypocrites and clowns :smonk:

Come get me, I'll be waiting :feelsdevil:

the soy progression movement has ruined vice, in the early 2000s they were pretty based

Yeah officer , that man doesnt get laid and stays at home
Arrest him immediately

"It's possible to deradicalize them."

Yeah by putting out. Otherwise keep it moving.

Most users here are (except their celibacy/blackpilled-ness) completely different in terms of everything else, this often leads to infighting. So even within a certain subgroup no central doctrine or unity exists.

Very much so. I have axes to grind regarding the scamdemic and soydev technology, yet there are people here who are exactly on the other side of those battle lines. The point being; we have a very healthy mix of men from all walks of life yet we are all awake on this one central issue.

JFL these soys have been “hunting” us for years, soys and trannys aren’t capable of shit.

It's nice to be wanted

i didn't watch the full video but it was bad lol 0/10:feelsclown:

I bet those cucks see narco scum as innocent creatures compared to us.

I embrace it. I'm a beast so let them hunt me down.

:feelskek:

Lost count at the amount of times I've seen this video on the forum.