Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL ngl This Braincels Meme is Hilarious

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
i4ixtrnopgo11.jpg

Can't wait to go to Tokyo.

You just had to add the extra bit at the bottom

I want a tight Japanese schoolgirl, there are literally no fat girls in Japan everyone is sub 5' 5'' and sub 100 pounds

I want a tight Japanese schoolgirl, there are literally no fat girls in Japan everyone is sub 5' 5'' and sub 100 pounds

I see the Yellowpill is spreading.

Smug3

Lol that's your typical feminist right there or just western bitch in general. They forgot to add that he has to be white too but its accurate nonetheless.

i4ixtrnopgo11.jpg

Can't wait to go to Tokyo.

[BlackPill] Japan is considered the worst asian country for sexpats. Unlike in semi-feudal southeast asia where gold-diggers are preying on greencards - japanese women women work and are financially independent. It's like an American incel travelign to Germany or France believing he would slay because his southern accent.

[BlackPill] Japan is considered the worst asian country for sexpats. Unlike in semi-feudal southeast asia where gold-diggers are preying on greencards - japanese women women work and are financially independent. It's like an American incel travelign to Germany or France believing he would slay because his southern accent.
The sperg thinks Japan is like in those cartoons. He's mentally handicapped.

You need to languagemaxx first

L
Lol that's your typical feminist right there or just western bitch in general. They forgot to add that he has to be white too but its accurate nonetheless.

WEEBS GET OUT MY FORUM

reee.jpg

stupid to go there if you dont mog most Japs.

Dodoria is not ugly OP.

Japanese women do not love sex . All of them are lesbians.

Reminds me of this

It truly is. I lived there until I was nine and visited there two years ago with my family. I saw American men trying to pick up Japanese women and fail. None of the guys were Chad and most were average. Most women were polite but one women told a guy to eat dog shit.