Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal [Blackpill]I Was Called A "Living Meme" Back in HS.

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

Born to off-grid, forced to soyciety.
★★★★★
Yup, that's what I heard tons of times in HS.

I can't recall the exact amount of times I was called something along these lines, which further concedes that it happened more times than I would like to remember.

I was called it by the guys I thought were my "friends," one of those cunts, even went as far to say that I was a "dead/expired/old" meme.

Another one said my entire existence/life was a meme.....

I even heard it from a foid who was half my size once, that was so fucking humiliating.

These moments should have been a vantablackpill for me when I was younger, yet for some reason, my redpilled/bluepilled younger self would always find a way to do the most insane mental-gymnastics known to mankind in order to justify myself still "associating" with those individuals: "Oh, they were just kidding bro that means they like having you around!" Yeah, can't believe I ever legitimately believed this lie I told myself.

If you've ever heard this, then you are an Incel for sure: We were put on this Earth to just exist & be a source of laughs for normies, foids, etc.

I was not a living meme in High School but I was a living meme among my "friends". I don't think I should even call them my friends.

Anything I did became a meme.

I brought it upon myself with my jester and (attempted) thugmaxxing, tbh

I was not a living meme in High School but I was a living meme among my "friends". I don't think I should even call them my friends.
The only reason we call them our "friends" is to make us feel better: Had I not hung around those "friends," I would have been a full-loner like I am now more or less.
Anything I did became a meme.
Same here tbh: No matter what I did, how hard I tried to fit-in, I would become a laughing-stock.
I brought it upon myself with my jester and (attempted) thugmaxxing, tbh
Same here in a way, but I mean, this just highlights how frankly my life just wasn't meant to be.

ER FUEL, END THEM ALL AND THEIR FAMILIES IN GTA

I was so short that back in High School I was laughed at by sub5 curries, that should illustrate how bad my height is

I was a joke in middle school

I was so short that back in High School I was laughed at by sub5 curries, that should illustrate how bad my height is
That is fucking brutal, my condolences.

I'm not too short(5'9) but I also am a framecel, which coupled with my height was another source of ridicule.

I was called "squirt" once by a tall "friend" of mine.

I was a joke in middle school
Middle school unironically mogged HS for me.
Are you me?
We are us.....

Rde2Ktjz9Gk.jpg

That is fucking brutal, my condolences.

I'm not too short(5'9) but I also am a framecel, which coupled with my height was another source of ridicule.

I was called "squirt" once by a tall "friend" of mine.
I was actually bullied by people by your height also, that's how short I am (I'm 5'5). I also have a small frame, it looks like Jordi ENP's one, so completely meme tier.

All this bites even harder because my parents aren't even short, I could somewhat accept it if they were short but I seriously got unlucky. Actually height lengthening forum is how I found .is in the first place, I was looking into ways to grow taller post-puberty then stumbled across blackpill terms on there which led me to research more and finally find this forum.

Last edited:
I got called that some months ago by a guy in his mid-20s like me.

If you guessed from what that implies about his "personality" that he's a sexhaver with a bunch of girlfriends behind him, you'd obviously be correct:feelsbadman::feelscry:.

The only reason we call them our "friends" is to make us feel better: Had I not hung around those "friends," I would have been a full-loner like I am now more or less.
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

Same here tbh: No matter what I did, how hard I tried to fit-in, I would become a laughing-stock.

Same here in a way, but I mean, this just highlights how frankly my life just wasn't meant to be.
Exactly:feelscry::feelsbadman::feelscry:.

Middle school unironically mogged HS for me.
I wish that were the case for me as well tbh:fuk:. HS was shit, but the five years before that were hell on Earth.

We are us.....

Rde2Ktjz9Gk.jpg
Indeed:feelsbadman:.

I was a joke since kindergarten

I was known as "the butcher", "walking Wikipedia", "family man" etc.

I was actually bullied by people by your height also, that's how short I am (I'm 5'5).
That is unbelievably brutal, I think that's below average in basically every country.

Sorry to hear that, it was just normies trying to "punch down" in order to assert themselves on the food chain in HS.
I also have a small frame, it looks like Jordi ENP's one, so completely meme tier.

View attachment 1111535
Brutal, my frame was another target as well, even from foids.
All this bites even harder because my parents aren't even short,
My parents are kinda short, my dad is 5'8 & my mom is 5'4, but it hurts because I have so many great-grandfathers & other ancestors who apparently were quite tall; I'm talking 6'2-6'4 which back then was very tall.
I could somewhat accept it if they were short but I seriously got unlucky. Actually height lengthening forum is how I found .is in the first place, I was looking into ways to grow taller post-puberty then stumbled across blackpill terms which led to to research more and finally find this forum.
I found this place from eventually stumbling across blackpill content: I don't remember the specifics, but ofc at some point a reference here will be made.

I was known as "the butcher", "walking Wikipedia", "family man" etc.
I get the "walking wikipedia" part, but can you elate on the butcher & family man one? Is that some kind of common insult in East Asia/China.
Same what the fuck. It's the truecel experience no denying it, we're both victims in the same tier of natural selection.
It's brutal, yet also surprising, just how similar we are in so many ways.
At least you grew up in your home country, imagine being asian that's ugly even by asian standards and growing up in the West
This is exactly why I saw homogeneity always is better, even if you still are an Incel.

That is unbelievably brutal, I think that's below average in basically every country.

Sorry to hear that, it was just normies trying to "punch down" in order to assert themselves on the food chain in HS.
Yup.. HS is a microcosm of the social structures that we encounter in the rest of our lives, it never actually ends
Brutal, my frame was another target as well, even from foids.
I never went to a mixed-gender school so I always wondered what it would be like with foids in the classroom
My parents are kinda short, my dad is 5'8 & my mom is 5'4, but it hurts because I have so many great-grandfathers & other ancestors who apparently were quite tall; I'm talking 6'2-6'4 which back then was very tall.
Absolutely brutal to not get the good traits your ancestors had

I got called that some months ago by a guy in his mid-20s like me.

If you guessed from what that implies about his "personality" that he's a sexhaver with a bunch of girlfriends behind him, you'd obviously be correct:feelsbadman::feelscry:.
All the guys who said this to me were ofc sexhavers with many relationships, they experienced teen-love whilst I rotted.

One even dated this cute, shy emo girl.
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

Exactly:feelscry::feelsbadman::feelscry:.

This proves that HS never ends, it's just the beginning: Not only are the stages of it critical to development, thus conceding that it will impact your life, but it also is a mere portrayal of the future that is to come.

One thing I want to point out, is how teachers, my parents, etc. always said "don't worry about what others are doing; how will it impact you later; they won't matter years from now etc" yet they also discerned to me that HS education was crucial, I wouldn't be able to do anything without it, etc. make it make sense.

I will read that later, but I just know how brutal it will be.
I wish that were the case for me as well tbh:fuk:. HS was shit, but the five years before that were hell on Earth.
Brutal man, middle school wasn't great, but I at least have a few people I called genuinely call friends: However, towards the end when puberty started to fuck me over(wasn't much beforehand, but still) that's when things got worse. I began to have acne, my hairline started norwooding when I was fucking 14, and my diet for sure didnt help.

I also had one of my worst bullies in 6th grade, who was a foid which made things even worse: Having to hear stuff such as "are you going to let a girl speak to you like that" was so humiliating. :feelsrope:

At least after that, she just mostly left me alone.
0qxibu4cpp081

This is why I never talked to anyone in HS.

I never went to a mixed-gender school so I always wondered what it would be like with foids in the classroom
Let me just say, you got lucky.
Absolutely brutal to not get the good traits your ancestors had
It is: I also missed out on inheriting blue or green eyes, which are present on all sides of my family, yet I inherited my mothers hazel-brown eyes. Not to mention, I also have an Atlantid pheno, yet I have some Dinaric influences on it which make my eye area way worse. @wereq

Last edited:
One thing I want to point out, is how teachers, my parents, etc. always said "don't worry about what others are doing; how will it impact you later; they won't matter years from now etc" yet they also discerned to me that HS education was crucial, I wouldn't be able to do anything without it, etc. make it make sense.
Nice catch, don't think I've thought about that:yes:.

I also had one of my worst bullies in 6th grade, who was a foid which made things even worse: Having to hear stuff such as "are you going to let a girl speak to you like that" was so humiliating. :feelsrope:
My worst bully during that time was also a bitchy foid:feelswhat:. Thankfully, she wasn't too liked by the others, we once did a thing where each of us listed three people they'd accept being on a deserted island with, first of the same gender, then the other. Of course, I wasn't picked by any of the girls, in fact I kinda got a quick lesson in hypergamy there because all the girls were choosing the same guys, but there was only one person in class who didn't get a person picking them for this, and it was her:feelskek:. Best thing is, it unironically was because of her personality.

Nice catch, don't think I've thought about that:yes:.
I'm unsure how schools in Slovakia are, but the ones here constantly reminded us how all that matters in HS is what you learn in terms of the information they discern: This is bullshit, for the fact that most of it nowadays can easily be cheated on, and for the fact that a lot of it is fucking bullshit that we unironically will never use.

Everything about the education system in this country is not built around actual education, but instead, it is more or less to just make you a complacent drone.

“The most erroneous assumption is to the effect that the aim of public education is to fill the young of the species with knowledge and awaken their intelligence, and so make them fit to discharge the duties of citizenship in an enlightened and independent manner. Nothing could be further from the truth. The aim of public education is not to spread enlightenment at all; it is simply to reduce as many individuals as possible to the same safe level, to breed and train a standardized citizenry, to put down dissent and originality. That is its aim in the United States, whatever the pretensions of politicians, pedagogues and other such mountebanks, and that is its aim everywhere else.”
― H.L. Mencken, American Journalist, Essayist, and Scholar.

In fact, this is what John D. Rockefeller who created the General Education Board said in 1938:
I don't want a nation of thinkers, I want a nation of workers

When you think about it, the system which I have grown up under doesn't differentiate much from what your parents grew-up under.

@Corvus
My worst bully during that time was also a bitchy foid:feelswhat:.
kek, just another huge correlation I've noticed amongst many of us here.

Also, I've noticed it's mainly the Becky-tier & below foids who bully: Not saying I was treated well by the HTB+ foids, yet they didn't outright antagonize me the way average to ugly foids did.

Being bullied by foids was so ego-crushing & humiliating though; having to hear stuff from my peers such as "you're really going to let a girl talk to you that way" hurt so much. :feelsrope:
Thankfully, she wasn't too liked by the others, we once did a thing where each of us listed three people they'd accept being on a deserted island with, first of the same gender, then the other. Of course, I wasn't picked by any of the girls, in fact I kinda got a quick lesson in hypergamy there because all the girls were choosing the same guys,
Brutal early blackpill: We never had to do anything like this, but if we did, I'm sure it would have gone the same way for me & I would have had a blackpill like that.

Hopefully, at least some other guys didn't get picked at all.
but there was only one person in class who didn't get a person picking them for this, and it was her:feelskek:.
Kek now that's some fucking karma.
Best thing is, it unironically was because of her personality.
I bet you would just love to go back & tell her "well maybe if you worked on your personality, people would have picked you" :lul:

Also, unironically, the foid who bullied me wasn't that well liked either aside from her little gang, and I overheard tons of other foids saying they hated her. :feelskek:

My tallfag “friend” once told me that he hangs out with me because it makes him look better. At the time I thought he was joking because we used to go back and forth with each other like that, but looking back he wasn’t kidding. That was pre-blackpill me.

Yup, that's what I heard tons of times in HS.

I can't recall the exact amount of times I was called something along these lines, which further concedes that it happened more times than I would like to remember.

I was called it by the guys I thought were my "friends," one of those cunts, even went as far to say that I was a "dead/expired/old" meme.

Another one said my entire existence/life was a meme.....

I even heard it from a foid who was half my size once, that was so fucking humiliating.

These moments should have been a vantablackpill for me when I was younger, yet for some reason, my redpilled/bluepilled younger self would always find a way to do the most insane mental-gymnastics known to mankind in order to justify myself still "associating" with those individuals: "Oh, they were just kidding bro that means they like having you around!" Yeah, can't believe I ever legitimately believed this lie I told myself.

If you've ever heard this, then you are an Incel for sure: We were put on this Earth to just exist & be a source of laughs for normies, foids, etc.
There's a certain amount of joking I think most people will take from others before it becomes harassment. As an example I think a lot of us on here will joke with each other but there are very few members who will actually go out of their way to harass someone, at least in my experience so far.

For me personally I don't think it had ever really reached that point with too many people IRL, but with my former coworkers it certainly did. It went FAR past that point. Further than I ever thought it could at any respectable establishment anyways. That shit made very vengeful parts of my personality I didn't even remember that I had emerge. I don't actually like feeling that enraged, so I'm glad that stage of my life is over because it could have gotten very bad, very quickly.

Anyways, there is a fine line between "just joking" and treating someone the way you describe. Saying someone's whole life is a meme and that they are a dead meme is too far in my opinion, especially if they repeated it. It just shows they didn't care if you felt disrespected, they would just fire off any offensive "joke" they could think of because they didn't actually care how you felt about it. They look at us and see that we are subhuman and somehow in their heads that is a justification to treat us as community punching bags. Normalscum deserve every bad thing that happens to them.

There's a certain amount of joking I think most people will take from others before it becomes harassment. As an example I think a lot of us on here will joke with each other but there are very few members who will actually go out of their way to harass someone, at least in my experience so far.

For me personally I don't think it had ever really reached that point with too many people IRL, but with my former coworkers it certainly did. It went FAR past that point. Further than I ever thought it could at any respectable establishment anyways. That shit made very vengeful parts of my personality I didn't even remember that I had emerge. I don't actually like feeling that enraged, so I'm glad that stage of my life is over because it could have gotten very bad, very quickly.

Anyways, there is a fine line between "just joking" and treating someone the way you describe. Saying someone's whole life is a meme and that they are a dead meme is too far in my opinion, especially if they repeated it. It just shows they didn't care if you felt disrespected, they would just fire off any offensive "joke" they could think of because they didn't actually care how you felt about it. They look at us and see that we are subhuman and somehow in their heads that is a justification to treat us as community punching bags. Normalscum deserve every bad thing that happens to them.
The triggering brain alarm starts going inside their skulls, once bullets are flying in their direction.
News Anchor: ooooh my pooor ded bullies...!" they DED AIGHT. Vey DED.:feelskek: