Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid gets cucked by her Chad BF

U

UglyDumbass

Veteran
★★★★★
I overheard a foid constantly whining about how her bf is trying to make moves on her friend and other shit like that. It’s hilarious to hear there “so perfect little relationship” go downhill. Of course she hasn’t broken up with him yet since he is chad tho

One time when I was eating lunch, these group of sluts sat on the table beside mine and one of them almost cried about how her boyfriend cheated on her and I almost choked on my food from barely being able to contain my laughter.

Foids love to cuck normies but cry when they get cuckqueaned by Chad

"Perfect relationship going downhill" :feelsgah::feelsjuice::feelsPop:

One time when I was eating lunch, these group of sluts sat on the table beside mine and one of them almost cried about how her boyfriend cheated on her and I almost choked on my food from barely being able to contain my laughter.
:lul::lul:

There is a big imbalance, within the dating market.
The small percentage of High SMV Chads, will end up with a Harem of women, while the remaining 80% of men are left out in the cold.
So, I don´t find it weird that the guy cheated on her.
Women would rather share a ´high value´ man, than ending up with average Joe.

Life fuel to hear that

Disturbing reality of human nature

I overheard a foid constantly whining about how her bf is trying to make moves on her friend and other shit like that. It’s hilarious to hear there “so perfect little relationship” go downhill. Of course she hasn’t broken up with him yet since he is chad tho
Women can't get cucked
If you know Human nature you know that