Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming NFS Most Wanted - Mod Loader / Post-content ( Rumble )

Diocel

Diocel

A soup for one, please.
★★★★★
335d 12h 17m
Where's the youtube?

D

Deleted member 27768

And we'll die, waiting for a new day.
-
57d 17h 54m
Diocel @Diocel is the numba 15 guy on da blacklist

DarkMTS_57

DarkMTS_57

J3w Potter and The Philosophy Rigged
★★★★★
28d 6h 3m
Tiredpoorcel said:
He´s a total bro.
proudweeb said:
based

used to play carbon. got so mad at that unrealistic ass game I smashed my monitor waweldragon29 style LMAO
"Unrealistic ass game" ?
They are both arcade racing games lol
Do you want simulation ?
Play Assetto Corsa.

Need For Speed is meant to be fun, not to have realistic physics.

DarkMTS_57

DarkMTS_57

★★★★★
28d 6h 3m
senses fail said:
:bigbrain: wish more people migrated away from that shit. Not only cuz its jewish but just give the fucking monopolies a run for their money ffs
Exactly.
Rumble has a clean main page just with the essential presentation, and the searching bar is accurate.
I don´t use Odysee because it´s laggy as shit, and the videos presented on the main page remind me of the soy "trending videos" from jewtube.

Don´t think about using bitchute, that platform is cursed, buggy as hell and massively cucked since they now block content.

senses fail

senses fail

cant find a meaning if there isnt one
★★★★★
9d 12h 40m
DarkMTS_57 said:
Exactly.
Rumble has a clean main page just with the essential presentation, and the searching bar is accurate.
I don´t use Odysee because it´s laggy as shit, and the videos presented on the main page remind me of the soy "trending videos" from jewtube.

Don´t think about using bitchute, that platform is cursed, buggy as hell and massively cucked since they now block content.
bitchute is blocking people now? Fucking gay so now are people going to rumble and odysee then? I honestly stopped caring like 2 years ago about jewtube but finding alternatives are next to impossible because of the tiny viewer base

DarkMTS_57

DarkMTS_57

★★★★★
28d 6h 3m
senses fail said:
bitchute is blocking people now? Fucking gay so now are people going to rumble and odysee then? I honestly stopped caring like 2 years ago about jewtube but finding alternatives are next to impossible because of the tiny viewer base
I can no longer watch ranters like Cultured_Thug ( talking about kikes ) for example.
But i was able to before the summer of 2020.
Really weird isn´t it ?

The only ones who i can still watch are Harry Vox and Roosh V.

proudweeb

proudweeb

A beer for one, please
★★★★★
52d 10h 38m
DarkMTS_57 said:
He´s a total bro.

"Unrealistic ass game" ?
They are both arcade racing games lol
Do you want simulation ?
Play Assetto Corsa.

Need For Speed is meant to be fun, not to have realistic physics.
I prefer simulation. I get mad when the police tahoe is doing 200 mph lmao. NFS undercover was prob the worst game i ever played. It was carbon with 1 new car lol. It was so bad I actually ctrl alt deleted out of it and deleted it off my computer. Didn't even spend the time to uninstall it, just straight up deleted the folder :feelsohh:
DarkMTS_57 said:
I can no longer watch ranters like Cultured_Thug ( talking about kikes ) for example.
But i was able to before the summer of 2020.
Really weird isn´t it ?

The only ones who i can still watch are Harry Vox and Roosh V.
roosh v is based, i like his blogs/videos

D

Deleted member 36783

Self-banned
-
7d 9h 7m
Are you that dude who used to post his crash bandicoot gameplays here back in 2019?

Arabcel9

Arabcel9

No longer human
7d 15h 27m
Ritalincel

Ritalincel

S489
★★★★★
118d 1h 42m
DarkMTS_57 said:

DarkMTS_57

DarkMTS_57

★★★★★
28d 6h 3m
proudweeb said:
I prefer simulation. I get mad when the police tahoe is doing 200 mph lmao. NFS undercover was prob the worst game i ever played. It was carbon with 1 new car lol. It was so bad I actually ctrl alt deleted out of it and deleted it off my computer. Didn't even spend the time to uninstall it, just straight up deleted the folder :feelsohh:

roosh v is based, i like his blogs/videos
If the police can´t keep up with me, then the game becomes a walk in the park.
Races that are time trials without a clock, or slow police responses that lack teeth kills the game for me.
I want the game to prove itself for me, that is worthy of a challenge.
The cops have to work their way through, if i´m going over 200mph, they should aswell.

Btw i´m using a police mod that i made for myself, by expanding and altering broski´s improved pursuit mod found in nfscars.net
To this day, i still haven´t beat it.
I made it hardcore but fair nonetheless.

NFS Undercover was terrible, and Pro Street also has problems. ( target time nonsense, stiff controls, "continue screen" glitch post event )

Yeah i like his Roosh hour videos, when im about to take a nap, or download something off the net, it´s a great background noise to sort the mood.
Spitting those truths out. :blackpill:

Zac said:
Are you that dude who used to post his crash bandicoot gameplays here back in 2019?
Nope.
I joined in that year, but i was not yet with the mentality to make gameplay videos.
That started in 2020.
Started with NFS Carbon, then Most Wanted, American Conquest and a couple counter strike 1.6 videos.
When i was uploading to jewtube as an experiment.

Last edited:
DarkMTS_57

DarkMTS_57

★★★★★
28d 6h 3m
proudweeb said:
those police corvettes were badass. GM finally got serious with the C6 vette, especially with the Z06 and ZR1
All thanks to the collisionreaction and ai_skill being maxxed out.
Also a custom formation that i made, took months to perfect the right combination with the rear ram.

Most modders nowadays that make police mods, prefer to use just formations and no rear ram + lack of backups it´s not as exciting.
Reason why, i took this personal and made a masterpiece to counter their stupid decision.

Voila.

proudweeb

proudweeb

A beer for one, please
★★★★★
52d 10h 38m
DarkMTS_57 said:
All thanks to the collisionreaction and ai_skill being maxxed out.
Also a custom formation that i made, took months to perfect the right combination with the rear ram.

Most modders nowadays that make police mods, prefer to use just formations and no rear ram + lack of backups it´s not as exciting.
Reason why, i took this personal and made a masterpiece to counter their stupid decision.

Voila.
reminds me of all the mods I used to do for GTA 4. Had 200+ custom cars and they were all programmed for realism. Would text the 0-60 with a stopwatch and shit lol

Diocel

Diocel

A soup for one, please.
★★★★★
335d 12h 17m
Tiredpoorcel said:
I'm actually number one :feelsdevil:

DarkMTS_57

DarkMTS_57

★★★★★
28d 6h 3m
proudweeb said:
reminds me of all the mods I used to do for GTA 4. Had 200+ custom cars and they were all programmed for realism. Would text the 0-60 with a stopwatch and shit lol
Nice.
You should try modding GTA San Andreas.
This game has the potential to be anything you desire, thanks to the variety of mods available online.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5relHf21lo

Give me some time, because i plan on making videos for that game, since it was modded to the brink lol
Ofc all major enhancements.
It basically is a Need For Speed game because of all the things i installed to make it so.
I made the police be just as hard like in Most Wanted.
Diocel said:
I'm actually number one :feelsdevil:
:feelsaww:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 27768

-
57d 17h 54m
Ritalincel

Ritalincel

S489
★★★★★
118d 1h 42m
Steiner Ex Machina

Steiner Ex Machina

It never began bitches
★★★★
19d 16h 10m
You should play Burnout if you didn't, nothing more satisfying than smashing your opponent's cars like Chad smashes Stacy pussy every night.

D

Deleted member 27768

-
57d 17h 54m
DarkMTS_57

DarkMTS_57

★★★★★
28d 6h 3m
Steiner Ex Machina said:
You should play Burnout if you didn't, nothing more satisfying than smashing your opponent's cars like Chad smashes Stacy pussy every night.
I did.
Good taste bro.
Got all the games for my PS2, PSP and PS3, except for the first and second game.
Love the prototype cars used in those games.

Diocel

Diocel

A soup for one, please.
★★★★★
335d 12h 17m
D

Deleted member 27768

-
57d 17h 54m
Diocel said:
Does play NFSMW?
Dk but he has the highest bounty (post count)

N

NikRebi

Fuck this gay forum, find me in the sewers.
-
5d 15h 48m
DarkMTS_57 said:
I unironically had more bounty then you last time i played MW. About 140M if i remember correctly, i used to camp around the football stadium near the part where you jump during the ending, and keep cheesing level heat 5 cops and get 15 million after 30 mins (or the game crashes) :feelsEhh:
Imo Gallardo is the best for cop chases ngl.

DarkMTS_57

DarkMTS_57

★★★★★
28d 6h 3m
NikRebi said:
I unironically had more bounty then you last time i played MW. About 140M if i remember correctly, i used to camp around the football stadium near the part where you jump during the ending, and keep cheesing level heat 5 cops and get 15 million after 30 mins (or the game crashes) :feelsEhh:
Imo Gallardo is the best for cop chases ngl.
I don´t play for bounty, that´s not the goal here.
It is to push the cops, and get busted lol
In most of my play time, i just want to wreck cops until they get me eventually.
I try to avoid using pursuit breakers for this purpose.
Btw
I´m using a police mod, the level of difficulty it´s night and day compared to the vanilla game.

Last edited:
N

NikRebi

Fuck this gay forum, find me in the sewers.
-
5d 15h 48m
DarkMTS_57 said:
I don´t play for bounty, that´s not the goal here.
It is to push the cops, and get busted lol
In most of my play time, i just want to wreck cops until they get me eventually.
I try to avoid using pursuit breakers for this purpose.
Btw
I´m using a police mod, the level of difficulty it´s night and day compared to the vanilla game.
PM me the mods

DarkMTS_57

DarkMTS_57

★★★★★
28d 6h 3m
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8