Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NFL proposes discrimination against teams that hire white coaches

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic
The NFL is considering improving draft picks for teams that hire minority candidates as head coaches or general managers, sources confirmed to ESPN.

Under the proposal, aimed at fixing diversity problems leaguewide, a team could improve its third-round draft selection by up to 16 picks -- going up 10 spots for hiring a minority candidate as general manager or an equivalent-level position and six spots for hiring a minority head coach.

NFL.com first reported on the proposal, which was submitted by the league's diversity committee and is expected to be addressed during Tuesday's virtual meeting with team owners, a league source confirmed. The proposal would need 24 of 32 votes in favor to pass.

Under this plan, a team could move up five spots in the fourth round if a minority head coach or general manager successfully entered the third year on the job, according to the report. Retaining a minority quarterbacks coach after one year would net a fourth-round compensatory pick, a nod to the importance of quarterback expertise to the head-coaching pipeline, according to the report.

Fuckin unbased

Clown world

muh diversity

I don't watch that shit anyway

They should only hire black women coaches!

What "diversity problems"? The only sport blacker than football is basketball! :feelsclown:

Will teams also hire incel coaches?

God niggers are so fucking entitled. They are only 13% of the population yet look at how much media attention they are given, look at how many spots in sports and in government they are given. None of them earned that shit, it's all through diversity programs and money grants. That's why I'd just want to be a nigger for a day. It might not help my inceldom but if It would help my copes if I could get dat welfare ayn dayt free college n shiiet. gibs me dat job spot I didn't earn, whitey!

JFL I never understood this forced diversity stuff
People should get in based on merit, whether they be black, white, red, yellow, brown whatever

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back