Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Neymar is playing in Saudi Arabia now? I feel old.

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I can’t believe how fast my youth went by, especially my 20’s. Neymar is the same age as me, he will turn 32 in February. I just found out Neymar is playing in Saudi Arabia (for about 150 million euros a year).

It’s over for oldcels like me. I remember when Messi made his debut for the first team at F.C. Barcelona - now he is basically retired. I remember the day Benzema signed with Real Madrid - now he is playing in Saudi Arabia. Cristiano Ronaldo is going to retire soon, and I have been a kissless virgin throughout his entire career.

It’s ovER for me.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/2iIrR_sK-n8?feature=shared

I can’t believe how fast my youth went by, especially my 20’s. Neymar is the same age as me, he will turn 32 in February. I just found out Neymar is playing in Saudi Arabia (for about 150 million euros a year).

It’s over for oldcels like me. I remember when Messi made his debut for the first team at F.C. Barcelona - now he is basically retired. I remember the day Benzema signed with Real Madrid - now he is playing in Saudi Arabia. Cristiano Ronaldo is going to retire soon, and I have been a kissless virgin throughout his entire career.

It’s ovER for me.

No football success and millionaire success stories for footballcels

It’s ovER for me.

:feelsrope:

Messi is the same age as me. I remember him making his debut as a 17 year old. Imagine the sex I could have had it in this time period. :feelsbadman: Even just once per week would be 1040 sessions. :feelsbadman:

Messi is the same age as me. I remember him making his debut as a 17 year old. Imagine the sex I could have had it in this time period. :feelsbadman: Even just once per week would be 1040 sessions. :feelsbadman:
Yes. Messi was always a phenomenal player, he was a legend in the F.C. Barcelona junior team.

There are professional sports players who were born in the same year as me now.

I turn 20 next year bro

I legit was 17 when I joined on this account and 15 when I started lurking

Yup brutal. I've talked to niggas who don't even remember the 2010 world cup

Messi just done led his national team to a wc trophy last year around this time. he went to an obscure league but far from finished nationally.

Ronaldo scored 53 calendar goals this year

Neymar is just finished tbh lol. he had an injury before even playing the first match with the saudi league team he got transferred to.

Yup brutal. I've talked to niggas who don't even remember the 2010 world cup
Kek. I remember exactly what I was doing during the 2010 World Cup, I was between my first and second year at university. I had basically ran away from home that summer, and was staying with friends in an apartment in San Francisco.

I remember South Korea playing Brazil and earning a draw.

Who gives a fuck about this pathetic brazilian fag? My left little finger has more balls than this bitch

I was a HUGE football folower until early 2023, i always watch ig on pages like 433, fabrizio romano etc, i was folowing hella footballers too.

I had notifications coming in all the time from matches, i was betting almost every day, not too much, 10 euro at most.

This summer something snapped inside of me, i decided not to watch it anymore, i think its dumb to spend my time watching something a chad or normie would do, i only did it before to have conversation starters tbh.

I only watch my country now and only if its a important match like qualifiers or some major tournament.

Time is flying by so fast. Can't believe it's almost 2024

You wasted your time here
No I didn’t I legit didn’t join because I was trying with a foid I fucked up with but failed. Anyways foids legit would avoid talking with me anyways I belong here and this isn’t even my first account JFL.

No I didn’t I legit didn’t join because I was trying with a foid I fucked up with but failed. Anyways foids legit would avoid talking with me anyways I belong here and this isn’t even my first account JFL.
Unless you are deformed/ or hideously ugly there is no reason to be here at 15

Unless you are deformed/ or hideously ugly there is no reason to be here at 15
I wasn’t here at 15. JFL that was the other youngcels . @veqdera @Therapywasaaste @Truckzo @Betrayed joined at 14

I was a HUGE football folower until early 2023, i always watch ig on pages like 433, fabrizio romano etc, i was folowing hella footballers too.

I had notifications coming in all the time from matches, i was betting almost every day, not too much, 10 euro at most.

This summer something snapped inside of me, i decided not to watch it anymore, i think its dumb to spend my time watching something a chad or normie would do, i only did it before to have conversation starters tbh.

I only watch my country now and only if its a important match like qualifiers or some major tournament.
You can still enjoy club football

Yeah he's been there since August tho he got injured recently and will be out for a year. But he's still getting paid because of the contract. That's what I call finessing.

I wasn’t here at 15. JFL that was the other youngcels . @veqdera @Therapywasaaste @Truckzo @Betrayed joined at 14
You said you were lurking at 15. I know about the others, you don't need to tag your fellow kids.is buds

I see what you feel.

Messi was my childhood idol, now he's semi-retired in the USA.

When I played football video games during my childhood I thought "wow it will be crazy when there will be players of my age in the game"

Now I'm sure there are 2005, 2006 maybe even 2007-born guys playing professionally.

Crazy how time flies...

You said you were lurking at 15. I know about the others, you don't need to tag your fellow kids.is buds
Yes it was Covid quarantine and I stumbled upon shortcels on Reddit. You do realize half the users you talk to on here were lurking around the same age as me right?

Yes it was Covid quarantine and I stumbled upon shortcels on Reddit. You do realize half the users you talk to on here were lurking around the same age as me right?
Then that is disappointing to me, I dont believe most users here are 17/ 18. Otherwise it truly is kids.is

Then that is disappointing to me, I dont believe most users here are 17/ 18. Otherwise it truly is kids.is
I meant most users here joined at 17-19. Plus most guys finish developing at 16-17 your Agecuck doctrine is a cope. There’s usually something wrong if you’re Kissless by the age of 16+.

And just like that, here we are at the start of 2024 - and Neymar has been labeled a failure. I can vividly remember him playing for Santos, and now his career is coming to an end:

View: https://youtu.be/dlKazXvRjcs?feature=shared

Neymar Jr. failed Brazil, Neymar Jr. did not fail himself. He needs to stop fathering illegitimate children with whores, but that seems like the norm among Brazilian footballers.