Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Nexus mods banned an user for changing the pride flags to US flags but all the mod did was enable Middle eastern localization provide by devs directly

CroatianManlet

CroatianManlet

Commander
This is because middle east countries ban pride flags and Sony only cares about fags if they are from the West.This is obviously to make money.Neither sony nor jews care about the fags in reality.Whatever the state of the country they will try to appeal to their audience to make the most money possible.Thats why they put fag flags in Western localization but not in Middle eastern chinese etc localization.So the point is nexus banned a man for providing to people something that was in the game already jfl.

weren't the fagflags just changed to amerimutt ones? he should've gone the extra mile and turned them into nazi flags (if that's possible)

weren't the fagflags just changed to amerimutt ones? he should've gone the extra mile and turned them into nazi flags (if that's possible)
Nigga did you even read the title

Clown shit in clown world as usual.

Honkler flags :D

Honkler

This is because middle east countries ban pride flags and Sony only cares about fags if they are from the West.This is obviously to make money.Neither sony nor jews care about the fags in reality.Whatever the state of the country they will try to appeal to their audience to make the most money possible.Thats why they put fag flags in Western localization but not in Middle eastern chinese etc localization.So the point is nexus banned a man for providing to people something that was in the game already jfl.
Unless this is some kind of "publicly trending" thing on nexus forums right now, I'l have to assume this is personally related to you, and in that case you would be doxxing yourself like a retard.

embrace faggotry of they will ban you and your ability to work, in this case mod. now they faggots still parade in the streets screaming oppression. We need a genocide if queers desperately

Unless this is some kind of "publicly trending" thing on nexus forums right now, I'l have to assume this is personally related to you, and in that case you would be doxxing yourself like a retard.
don't know about anywhere else but i've seen a few threads about it on 4chan

What are you talking about.A guy got banned for switching the fag flag with Zog one how am i doxxing myself

What are you talking about.A guy got banned for switching the fag flag with Zog one how am i doxxing myself
Can you not read english. Read what I said over again.

Also, you were the one who made this thread without linking to any source. Why didn't you link to an article or something?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back