Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News ‘A sense of betrayal’: liberal dismay as Muslim-led US city bans Pride flags

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★
Just fucking lol:feelskek:.

Many liberals celebrated when Hamtramck, Michigan, elected a Muslim-majority council in 2015 but a vote to exclude LGBTQ+ flags from city property has soured relations. In 2015, many liberal residents in Hamtramck, Michigan, celebrated as their city attracted international attention for becoming the first in the United States to elect a Muslim-majority city council. They viewed the power shift and diversity as a symbolic but meaningful rebuke of the Islamophobic rhetoric that was a central theme of then Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump’s campaign.

This week many of those same residents watched in dismay as a now fully Muslim and socially conservative city council passed legislation banning Pride flags from being flown on city property that had – like many others being flown around the country – been intended to celebrate the LGBTQ+ community.
Holy mother of all keks this is hilarious:lul::lul::lul:.

Muslim residents packing city hall erupted in cheers after the council’s unanimous vote, and on Hamtramck’s social media pages, the taunting has been relentless: “Fagless City”, read one post, emphasized with emojis of a bicep flexing.

In a tense monologue before the vote, Councilmember Mohammed Hassan shouted his justification at LGBTQ+ supporters: “I’m working for the people, what the majority of the people like.”
Fucking based:chad:.

“There’s a sense of betrayal,” said the former Hamtramck mayor Karen Majewski, who is Polish American. “We supported you when you were threatened, and now our rights are threatened, and you’re the one doing the threatening.”
A literal Karen getting angry over this lmao:foidSoy::feelshaha::feelskek:.

For about a century, Polish and Ukrainian Catholics dominated politics in Hamtramck, a city of 28,000 surrounded by Detroit. By 2013, largely Muslim Bangladeshi and Yemeni immigrants supplanted the white eastern Europeans, though the city remains home to significant populations of those groups, as well as African Americans, whites and Bosnian and Albanian Americans. According to the 2020 census some 30% to 38% of Hamtramck’s residents are of Yemeni descent, and 24% are of Asian descent, largely Bangladeshi.
Nothing more annoying than seeing Slavs getting infected with white guilt and all that shit:feelsUgh:. How the fuck do you even get into a state of mind like that when the history of all Slavic countries, since the late middle ages up until the collapse of the Ottoman Empire, was at least partly shaped with how they dealt with attacks from that Muslim power, and those cucks just let Muslims take over their community and even cheer them on. They deserve a cucking like this lmao:feelswhat::feelsseriously:.

Also JFL, THEY FUCKING MENTIONED BOSNIANS AND ALBANIANS SEPARATELY FROM "whites", BALKANERS CONFIRMED NON-WHITE IN AMERICA, @SerbBurekConsoomer, @Puppeter, @Mecoja GTFIH:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

After several years of diversity on the council, some see irony in an all-male, Muslim elected government that does not reflect the city’s makeup. Mayor Amer Ghalib, 43, who was elected in 2021 with 67% of the vote to become the nation’s first Yemeni American mayor, told the Guardian on Thursday he tries to govern fairly for everyone, but said LGBTQ+ supporters had stoked tension by “forcing their agendas on others”.

“There is an overreaction to the situation, and some people are not willing to accept the fact that they lost,” he said, referring to Majewski and recent elections that resulted in full control of the council by Muslim politicians.
Though the city’s Muslims are not a monolith and some privately told the Guardian they were “frustrated” with council, the only leader to publicly question it was the former city council member Amanda Jaczkowski, a Polish American who converted to Islam.

However, race and religion add more fraught layers to Hamtramck’s issues. Islamophobia exists here, and some Muslims say they saw bigotry in local voter fraud investigations, and in LGBTQ+ supporters not respecting their religion.
JFL. JFL. Just fucking lol:feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul:. How is this even real lmao:lul::lul:. This reads like a satire written by a white nationalist:feelskek::lul:. Not like a white nationalist wrote that article, but like that entire situation was thought up and created by some conservatives to mock the left's worldview jfl:feelskek::feelskek:.

maury-laughing.gif

I can't wait for our cuckservative party to attack these muslims for not respecting a core value of western civilization (faggotry).

God I hate republikikes so much.

:feelsclown: muh diversity @Intellectual

Karen MaJEWski

can't make this shit up :feelskek:

I can't wait for our cuckservative party to attack these muslims for not respecting a core value of western civilization (faggotry).

May be the most based thing I've read all day.

Nothing more annoying than seeing Slavs getting infected with white guilt and all that shit:feelsUgh:. How the fuck do you even get into a state of mind like that when the history of all Slavic countries, since the late middle ages up until the collapse of the Ottoman Empire, was at least partly shaped with how they dealt with attacks from that Muslim power, and those cucks just let Muslims take over their community and even cheer them on. They deserve a cucking like this lmao:feelswhat::feelsseriously:.
This cucking is the purest form of justice on Earth. YOU DESERVE WHAT YOU TOLERATE!

Fucking based sand nigs.

I was like the one person online supporting mass immigration from Muslim countries including Bangladesh and Yemen.

Nice.
Also JFL, THEY FUCKING MENTIONED BOSNIANS AND ALBANIANS SEPARATELY FROM "whites", BALKANERS CONFIRMED NON-WHITE IN AMERICA,
Is this unusual outside the US? For them to not be considered white.

yup already saw many cucks on Twitter. I also saw the cuckolds Ted Cruz and Charlie Kirk malding at Uganda. These cucks conserve nothing.

How many women in that town ride the muzzie carousel every night I wonder

Based and mashallahpilled

Liberals are low iq
Yep, anyone with a brain can see this coming. They genuinely thought Mohammad or Achmed was going to support gay rights, when you see videos if gays being thrown off buildings.

I love seeing these retards getting owned by sandniggers, 100% deserved, I really hope this keeps happening

:feelsclown: muh diversity @Intellectual
There's bound to be cultural clashes in any diverse society, doesn't change that the benefits of diversity and multi-culturalism vastly outweigh the downsides.

A literal Karen getting angry over this lmao:foidSoy::feelshaha::feelskek:.
'who is polish american' aka hypergamous whore who spread her legs for whitest american jock, but if her polish truck driver looksmatch asked her out she would say "you aren't christian enough tee hee"

Typical slavic whore. As soon as they leave eastern europe they all become leftists.
Exactly:feelsugh:.

Karen MaJEWski

can't make this shit up :feelskek:
Kek, didn't even notice that at first:feelskek:.

May be the most based thing I've read all day.
It truly is.

This cucking is the purest form of justice on Earth. YOU DESERVE WHAT YOU TOLERATE!
Indeed:feelsbadman:.

Indeed. He should’ve tagged this post as LifeFuel instead of News
Thought about a JFL tag for a while (because this is pure JFLfuel), but I eventually just decided to just go with the generic News tag.

Is this unusual outside the US? For them to not be considered white.
It is quite bizarre, considering that they are Europeans just like any other. I highly doubt that, say, an Indian or a Chinese would consider them to be nonwhite. To be frank, I'd kinda prefer for Slavs/EEs in general to not be lumped together with Anglos and others for political reasons, but specifically singling out Balkaners like this is still pretty bizarre.

Yep, anyone with a brain can see this coming. They genuinely thought Mohammad or Achmed was going to support gay rights, when you see videos if gays being thrown off buildings.
Yup, and it's just as amusing to watch as everyone predicted:feelskek:.

'who is polish american' aka hypergamous whore who spread her legs for whitest american jock, but if her polish truck driver looksmatch asked her out she would say "you aren't christian enough tee hee"
Exactly:feelsree:.

I swear if liberals had to choose between muslims and faggots they would unironically choose the muslims. There's just something about the barbaric tribalism that reminds liberals of what they don't have. The more based muslims act the more liberals tend to perceive them as innocent misunderstood puppies. Its like the foid who thinks she can fix her abusive alcoholic chad bf

I swear if liberals had to choose between muslims and faggots they would unironically choose the muslims. There's just something about the barbaric tribalism that reminds liberals of what they don't have. The more based muslims act the more liberals tend to perceive them as innocent misunderstood puppies. Its like the foid who thinks she can fix her abusive alcoholic chad bf
May be the case in curryland but not here in the West. Women, fags, and nigs are all way above muslims in left wingers’ hierarchy over here

Western Cuckservative are same degenerate as Leftist

yup already saw many cucks on Twitter. I also saw the cuckolds Ted Cruz and Charlie Kirk malding at Uganda. These cucks conserve nothing.
Western Cuckservative are same degenerate as Leftist

Based Muzzies

If you believe in equality, then the worse a group is, the more oppressed they are. They're evil.

That was a serious question.
Are you trying to bait me into an argument, or do you really think eastern europe is communist?

Why the fuck are Muslims allowed to rule in the USA now? They have their own countries, they should stay the fuck out of ours.

I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.

Why the fuck are Muslims allowed to rule in the USA now? They have their own countries, they should stay the fuck out of ours.

So you support faggot and tranny rights?

So you support faggot and tranny rights?
I fucking hate trannies so much. Gays, I have no problem with. Especially Lesbians, since at least they have a valid excuse for why they're not interested in me. Straight foids don't.

I fucking hate trannies so much. Gays, I have no problem with. Especially Lesbians, since at least they have a valid excuse for why they're not interested in me. Straight foids don't.
Then why do you hate Muslims. Muslims hate LGBT the most

Then why do you hate Muslims. Muslims hate LGBT the most
Because I only hate T, not LGB, and Islam is foreign to the West. I am a White Enthusiast and a Western Civilization Preserver.

Because I only hate T, not LGB, and Islam is foreign to the West. I am a White Enthusiast and a Western Civilization Preserver.
Islam isn’t foreign to the west. Islam has been known to the west since the beginning

Islam isn’t foreign to the west. Islam has been known to the west since the beginning
As an enemy civilization, hence the Islamic conquests of the 7th century, the Reconquista, the Crusades, etc...

Muslims pray in Arabic while facing Mecca. There's nothing Western about that.

Western Culture is based on Judeo-Christianity, not Islam.