Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Next week I'm gonna visit some psychics/voodoo spell casters

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

There's no release, no redemption, it's over.
★★★★
the plan? I want to see most fucks that made my life a living hell in school suffer, I already have their info and guess what most of them have a wife/husband and kids already living a happy life, the life that they took away from me with years and years of abuse, I'll target some normie fucks that still make my life miserable.
I want to see their businesses completely destroyed, their partners get sick/killed and hopefully their children will get sick too :feelsokman: wish me luck and send your (negative) energies bros.

just go ER

fag

just go ER

fag
no guns in my country :feelsrope: the best thing that you can find is an overpriced $1000 pistol that will probably blow up in my hand

Visiting witches isn't good. Causing harm other ways would be better

the plan? I want to see most fucks that made my life a living hell in school suffer, I already have their info and guess what most of them have a wife/husband and kids already living a happy life, the life that they took away from me with years and years of abuse, I'll target some normie fucks that still make my life miserable.
I want to see their businesses completely destroyed, their partners get sick/killed and hopefully their children will get sick too :feelsokman: wish me luck and send your (negative) energies bros.
Many moons ago there was a cel who specialized in this

I couldn't visit them because I'd be scared they'll put a spell on me

Voodoo/magick stuff only works if you're good looking