Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

next person to oppose me gets a left hook to the neck

imbored21

imbored21

Banned
-
I don't give a fuck anymore. Fire me and I'll laugh. I've got nothing to lose. I'm not a fucking beta anymore. Anyone who tries to fuck with me is getting ruined.

Based

Don’t let them bully you bro

Can’t wait to see it happen.

Intense foreshadowing bro

Gamers, RISE UP!

I'm laughing at people who are scared of losing their job. I just broke the dresscode today and didn't give a fuck. If someone wants to call me out I'll give them my middle finger.

hooks me

normies always deserve to suffer tbh

make sure its a cuck or foid

But how do the mods feel? This is assault, and we're not allowed to openly admit to illegal activities here.

I've become the same, OP.

I don't give a fuck anymore. Fire me and I'll laugh. I've got nothing to lose. I'm not a fucking beta anymore. Anyone who tries to fuck with me is getting ruined.
Same feelings here. Just waiting for some feminist whore and her minions to harass me in real life for some reason. I'd brutally punch and beat all of them so they'll learn where is their place
hooks me

normies always deserve to suffer tbh
Normies are mean unloyal people. They deserve our hERoes

Based, dont get cucked.

Make Elliot proud

my chin is permanently glued to my neck from mouthbreating as a kid
that's unfortunate, why is it so easy to mouthbreathe when it makes us so fuckin subhuman....

Last edited: