Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Next Monday I will put my dental veneers, maybe it will save me.

ParisCel

ParisCel

Recruit
★★★★★
First of all, why am I incel? Acne + 173cm + crappy teeth. but face without all that above average.
On Monday I'm going to fix my teeth (yellow and weird looking) for 13k€ (I'm 18, and I've put my entire scholarship into it (I live at my mom's house and she feeds me, so useless scholarship for me)). As for the acne, as I already said here, the dermatologist refuses to give me accutane because my acne is not serious enough, according to them. I hope that in a few months my acne will disappear and that despite my manlestim, I will be able to have a gf.

(I'm 18, and I've put my entire scholarship into it (I live at my mom's house and she feeds me, so useless scholarship for me)).
As if you're going to get a gf without your own house. I wouldn't call that scholarship "useless"

You know how women's standards are today. Unless you're chad with teeth, i don't see it happening.

As if you're going to get a gf without your own house. I wouldn't call that scholarship "useless"

You know how women's standards are today. Unless you're chad with teeth, i don't see it happening.
the girls prefer the face to the height (even if it is important), but here, many retarded