Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Newspaper headline after London attack

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
This sums up why I would never carry out an ER attack, normies viewed as the angels and you as "pure evil", there is no justice in that. That girl probably had Chads cock down her throat the night before the attack, she wouldn't have looked so angelic then.

Attachments

• WP_20191203_12_17_45_Pro.jpg
    WP_20191203_12_17_45_Pro.jpg
    156.9 KB · Views: 24
I made a thread identical to this and I got warned 10% and it got deleted for "bait"
I am just back after 3 day ban for saying i was attracted to Billie Eilish. It is ridiculous, it is a ban offence to admit you are attracted to women which is the whole reason why this forum exists, being attracted to women and not getting them.

Ngl that sounds cool as fuck. Being a villain in a society like this is good thing.

I am just back after 3 day ban for saying i was attracted to Billie Eilish. It is ridiculous, it is a ban offence to admit you are attracted to women which is the whole reason why this forum exists, being attracted to women and not getting them.

The victims are always the biggest angels in the world
Yeah , You should’ve seen it coming tbh

this is an injustice buddy boyo

newspapers are cuckness

Billy Eyelash is a trap!

THAT is one ugly "angel!" Landwhale! Gags me to vomiting!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back