Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL news: Have less kids (the real message)

S

Swedeguy93

#"Women"=Children
★★★
241787912 4237314969723324 5435374840858401396 n

Taken from the largest swedish newssite, top of the "front" page. Translated: The minister: Dont get more children than you can provide for. "Important to be clear on the consequences" And this message goes out to swedes currently having 1,58 1,57 isch kids on average. According to wikipedia, "swedish" women are having 1,66 kids now. They mean all women currently residing inside sweden. It also says swedish ethnicity women (it does indeed) are having 1,60 meaning the extra ,6 is foreigner women. But those 1,6 so called swedish women include brown haired so called swedes with mediterranean so called german, french genes etc. So the real number is probably anywhere from sub 1-1,5-1,51112 for Blonde women. If it touches 1,49 its guaranteed over. The young will be too few to find eachother among the sea of foreignerts and unable in general to beat foreigners in nr of children. I think the west is ending now as we speak, these days, weeks, months. 1-2-3 years tops.

Last edited:
Also in the text: "everyone who can work shall work", "hard to find jobs for women" etc. :feelsclown::feelshaha:

I see nothing wrong with that statement.
its even worse to have 1 or 2 (individually/within race average) even if you´re elon musk or british royalty billionaire rich. Anyone who has 1 or 2 are dooming them guaranteed. I averaged the children of the british royal family on wikipedia, i dont remember entirely, but i think they have like 2,8 on average, they know this truth. That you personally and/or your clan/race has to have above 2, as close to 3 as possible, no more than 3,49 to be stable. If you have 0,1-1,99 kids you´re a monster. Same with 3,5+, then you´re condemning them to poverty and instability in the long run.

maşallah swedistan based

I wont even answer to any: "Here we go again with the fertility posts" answers. Empty sarcasm is just so normie dumb.

jfl at that avi

I will fuck your avi:feelsLSD:

From top to borrom=best to worst nr of kids:

all numbers between 9-69, in order, same as 4-9 above, i just simplified)
as many as possible (69 is the record for a single woman)
1 / 2 (the same)

Jfl if Swedes have less children than they already have they will simply stop existing

"hard to find jobs for women" :feelsclown::feelshaha:
The eternal victims, you can make a thousand laws giving privilege to women and they will still continue to be oppressed

Just justify sleeping around and give yourself to your career theory

"Send them more niggers that can't read!" Said the jew editor.