Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News article in Australia’s briefly mentions incels

ovrload

ovrload

Banned
-
So this Professor can’t even define chad properly. Their definition means that any white coping gymcel could be a chad :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: and fuck Tarrant. Why would incels support him since he has had intimacy and relationships with many white girls and possibly ethnic women in his life? Most incels are not white nationalists. I’m white, but support my ethnic brothers on here over some white nationalist trash. JFL Professor Barton you shouldn’t generalise all incels as alt-right white nationalists.

Much like the "Incel", or involuntary celibate, online community these forums have developed their own vocabulary. They refer to “Chad's” to reference strong, traditionally masculine white men and call people like Tarrant "accelerationists", referring to speeding up the rate of social change.[\QUOTE]

Last edited:
Chad= 8+ man. It's all about looks, if you're traditional or not makes no difference.

Fake news by gay roos

white nationalist are the first ones to defend western degeneracy

Especially the WN leaders. They are all total degenerate hypocrites.

Especially the WN leaders. They are all total degenerate hypocrites.
they complain about fertility rates, but don't do shit to take foids rights way

they complain about fertility rates, but don't do shit to take foids rights way
Shitty WN and their ugly noodlewhores disgust me. They’re the biggest fucking hypocrites out.

This is the typical WN and his Gf.

images

Yeah.. White Nationalists are putting pussy on a pedestal by "protecting" their Foids as they whore themselves to every strong Jawline they can find. Protecting Foid rights and not oppressing Foids is dumb.. it isn't in the national interest either.
Fake news by gay roos
:feelshaha:

Shitty WN and their ugly noodlewhores disgust me. They’re the biggest fucking hypocrites out
Yeah.. they are all Anti Race Mixing for White Foids but Pro Race Mixing for Jap Foids with them. They lack so much self awareness it hurts to comprehend their mind set. If they oppressed Foids to begin with they wouldn't need to wife a green card seeker in the first place.. but they are so blinded by Jewish tricks they can't comprehend it.

Einstein+Hawking IQ. Alt-copers are not our friends and are outright cancer. They are the first ones to rush to the aid of muh pure white women. Anyone who puts white foids over ethniccels is a bluepilled cuck faggot and needs to fuck off away from us.

Einstein+Hawking IQ. Alt-copers are not our friends and are outright cancer. They are the first ones to rush to the aid of muh pure white women. Anyone who puts white foids over ethniccels is a bluepilled cuck faggot and needs to fuck off away from us.
fuck white nationalism, incel supremacy for us all
Yeah.. they are all Anti Race Mixing for White Foids but Pro Race Mixing for Jap Foids with them. They lack so much self awareness it hurts to comprehend their mind set. If they oppressed Foids to begin with they wouldn't need to wife a green card seeker in the first place.. but they are so blinded by Jewish tricks they can't comprehend it.
jewsish aren't even manking tricks, they are just giga cucks

Chad= 8+ man. It's all about looks, if you're traditional or not makes no difference.
Yeah, the retards think anyone who is masculine is a fucking chad. JFL the prerequisite is to be Good looking.

All of this cope. they will just make pressure on us even though this fucker has NOTHING to do with us. yeah we did everything,we are responsible all massacres LMAO

Shitty WN and their ugly noodlewhores disgust me. They’re the biggest fucking hypocrites out.

images
jfl @ the subhumanness and hypocrisy in that photo

images
im not wrong when i say they'd kill their own kind to get white man