News article in Australia’s briefly mentions incels

ovrload

Veteran
-
So this Professor can’t even define chad properly. Their definition means that any white coping gymcel could be a chad :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: and fuck Tarrant. Why would incels support him since he has had intimacy and relationships with many white girls and possibly ethnic women in his life? Most incels are not white nationalists. I’m white, but support my ethnic brothers on here over some white nationalist trash. JFL Professor Barton you shouldn’t generalise all incels as alt-right white nationalists.

Much like the "Incel", or involuntary celibate, online community these forums have developed their own vocabulary. They refer to “Chad's” to reference strong, traditionally masculine white men and call people like Tarrant "accelerationists", referring to speeding up the rate of social change.[\QUOTE]

Last edited:

Mainländer

Guilty of: normal male sexuality as a sub4 30+ man
-
Chad= 8+ man. It's all about looks, if you're traditional or not makes no difference.

GameDevCel

Mr. Edgy McEdgelord S.T.A.L.K.E.R
-
white nationalist are the first ones to defend western degeneracy

ovrload

Veteran
-
they complain about fertility rates, but don't do shit to take foids rights way
Shitty WN and their ugly noodlewhores disgust me. They’re the biggest fucking hypocrites out.

This is the typical WN and his Gf.

FlyFace

Memento Mori
-
Yeah.. White Nationalists are putting pussy on a pedestal by "protecting" their Foids as they whore themselves to every strong Jawline they can find. Protecting Foid rights and not oppressing Foids is dumb.. it isn't in the national interest either.
Fake news by gay roos
:feelshaha:

FlyFace

Memento Mori
-
Shitty WN and their ugly noodlewhores disgust me. They’re the biggest fucking hypocrites out
Yeah.. they are all Anti Race Mixing for White Foids but Pro Race Mixing for Jap Foids with them. They lack so much self awareness it hurts to comprehend their mind set. If they oppressed Foids to begin with they wouldn't need to wife a green card seeker in the first place.. but they are so blinded by Jewish tricks they can't comprehend it.

ReasonableResolver

Recruit
-
Einstein+Hawking IQ. Alt-copers are not our friends and are outright cancer. They are the first ones to rush to the aid of muh pure white women. Anyone who puts white foids over ethniccels is a bluepilled cuck faggot and needs to fuck off away from us.

GameDevCel

Mr. Edgy McEdgelord S.T.A.L.K.E.R
-
Einstein+Hawking IQ. Alt-copers are not our friends and are outright cancer. They are the first ones to rush to the aid of muh pure white women. Anyone who puts white foids over ethniccels is a bluepilled cuck faggot and needs to fuck off away from us.
fuck white nationalism, incel supremacy for us all
Yeah.. they are all Anti Race Mixing for White Foids but Pro Race Mixing for Jap Foids with them. They lack so much self awareness it hurts to comprehend their mind set. If they oppressed Foids to begin with they wouldn't need to wife a green card seeker in the first place.. but they are so blinded by Jewish tricks they can't comprehend it.
jewsish aren't even manking tricks, they are just giga cucks

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
-
All of this cope. they will just make pressure on us even though this fucker has NOTHING to do with us. yeah we did everything,we are responsible all massacres LMAO

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
-
Shitty WN and their ugly noodlewhores disgust me. They’re the biggest fucking hypocrites out.

This is the typical WN and his Gf.

im not wrong when i say they'd kill their own kind to get white man

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)