Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL @Newbie17

Saudade

Saudade

midwit
★★★★★
EM91Dk7XkAAJaG

@Newbie17 thoughts?

Arsenal is cucked

I'm not usacel, I like football, I liked arsenal as a kid tbhngl I don't like them anymore
Jfl, I always thought you were cuckmerican. My bad ngl.

Did you like them in Henry period?

Jfl, I always thought you were cuckmerican. My bad ngl.

Did you like them in Henry period?
Yes I liked Henry, Van Persie and some other faggots. I don't like any premier league club now, I just watch good football without caring about results

@Newbie17 is actually Freddie Ljungberg.

I'm not usacel, I like football, I liked arsenal as a kid tbhngl I don't like them anymore
Are you Spanish living in Asia/Australia or something? I know you talk Spanish and i think that your time zone is in Asia/Australia looking by some of your posts. Or i am just a retard and you are from Latin America?

I should start playing soccer to establish my dominance over the field with my enormous set of skills. I will transport the ball on my neck walking to the enemy goal and score.

Are you Spanish living in Asia/Australia or something? I know you talk Spanish and i think that your time zone is in Asia/Australia looking by some of your posts. Or i am just a retard and you are from Latin America?
I'm from south america

Brutally over for arsenalcels ngl

who cares about foot ball :feelstrash: