Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Being a woman is suffering

So her sucking on chads cock is suffering?

She can get sex with chad whenever she want, I cant even get a landwhale to like me.

OH on top of that, MEN ARE SHAMED IF THEY SPEAK UP ABOUT THEIR EMOTIONS, A WOMAN IS PRAISED, MEN DIE BY SUICIDE 4-10x MORE TIMES! YEAH YOUR SUFFERING ON TUTORIAL MODE, YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MALE SUFFERING IS DUMB CUNT, IT ISNT FAIR TO ALL THOSE MEN THAT ROPED THAT YOU ON TUTORIAL MODE SHOULD FEEL SORRY FOR YOURSELF!

You havent seen REAL loneliness unless your a MAN!
For real. Women don’t have a clue. They can get a man to be in a relationship with them easier than we can order a pizza.

So her sucking on chads cock is suffering?

She can get sex with chad whenever she want, I cant even get a landwhale to like me.
She’s just mad Chad won’t commit to her. All she needs to do is go for an average man and he’ll love her for life. I can’t even get 3/10 fat girls into me either. She has no idea how easy she has it

OH on top of that, MEN ARE SHAMED IF THEY SPEAK UP ABOUT THEIR EMOTIONS, A WOMAN IS PRAISED, MEN DIE BY SUICIDE 4-10x MORE TIMES! YEAH YOUR SUFFERING ON TUTORIAL MODE, YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MALE SUFFERING IS DUMB CUNT, IT ISNT FAIR TO ALL THOSE MEN THAT ROPED THAT YOU ON TUTORIAL MODE SHOULD FEEL SORRY FOR YOURSELF!
Exactly. Men kill themselves far more than women, and that’s saying something, because men are much tougher in pain tolerance. For that many more men to kill themselves despite being mentally stronger, shows how unimaginably harder it is for men