Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Being a woman is suffering

Being chad only is suffering :foidSoy:

Give me a freak'n break, roastie. Chad dumped you for a younger foid and now you have your panties in a twist. You would kill yourself if you were in our shoes, roastie.

Give me a freak'n break, roastie. Chad dumped you for a younger foid and now you have your panties in a twist. You would kill yourself if you were in our shoes, roastie.
She’d kill herself in one fucking day if she was a Kissless, Handholdless, Hugless, Virgin like us without even a decent friend group

But what being a man does:

-No sex

-No connection

-No one gives a fuck

-your accomplishments doesn't matter as well

-No sex

-No connection

-No one gives a fuck

Only advantage of being a man is you are more logical and physically stronger, so you know you are biologically superior, regardless of what anyone says. As far as societal benefits though, there are almost none

-No sex

-No connection

-No one gives a fuck

Ngl I'm being Real now, Most Women aren't even worth pursuing, Far too many of them have some underlying retardation.

Ngl I'm being Real now, Most Women aren't even worth pursuing, Far too many of them have some underlying retardation.
True for modern women. They are nasty entitled stuck up bitchy cunts. Feminism ruined women

Must be so difficult not having a chad so you have to choose from 100 normies.

I think women's true nature is revealed with feminism since they are the ones who started it
Partially, but many women didn't even support feminism and wanted to keep acting like docile women. It was only a small minority that started feminism back then. It wouldn't have got anywhere if men didn't allow it either

True for modern women. They are nasty entitled stuck up bitchy cunts. Feminism ruined women
That's not even the worst part most of them are barcode warriors, those who claim to be trad also only do it for attention it's just a cosplay for them

Ok, kek. Never heard that one before. They do that just for attention
Yeah, it's very annoying especially because they also attack anyone mentioning it which proves the point that its just for attention, Women when it's time to be logical and smart? Never

sad thing is she is still gonna get a shit ton of attention if she said that irl

Yeah, it's very annoying especially because they also attack anyone mentioning it which proves the point that its just for attention, Women when it's time to be logical and smart? Never
Yep. They would literally rather cut themselves for Chad's attention than accept a looksmatched man who would cherish them and love them

Yep. They would literally rather cut themselves for Chad's attention than accept a looksmatched man who would cherish them and love them
Women just want the best they think they can get and most are simply delusional. My Co-Worker has a Fat Hoe as a gf and she tramples over him sometimes it's sad to see but he "loves" her hahahahhahah

Women just want the best they think they can get and most are simply delusional. My Co-Worker has a Fat Hoe as a gf and she tramples over him sometimes it's sad to see but he "loves" her hahahahhahah
Brutal. I hate how big the egos on these women are. They need humbling

Brutal. I hate how big the egos on these women are. They need humbling
We had a Party, Drank and had some Weed then his gf comes home with like 2 Girls who she knows hate her bf and like a few hours later there was a fight and she had the audacity to play victim. Rather stay Lonely forever than endure this bs ngl

We had a Party, Drank and had some Weed then his gf comes home with like 2 Girls who she knows hate her bf and like a few hours later there was a fight and she had the audacity to play victim. Rather stay Lonely forever than endure this bs ngl
Yeah, modern cucked relationships are worse than inceldom tbh

Muh chad ghosted me life is hard!!! :foidSoy:
Meanwhile this is her rejecting all the average men who would genuinely love her

Yeah, modern cucked relationships are worse than inceldom tbh
Another Blackpill have a friend who has autism and he had 2 prior relationships both cheated, His current one he says they will stay n shit but it's long distance + from what he tells me there is a lot of mockery going on between those two. Oh and when he said he has autism she jokingly said he is her experiment since she studies psychology

Another Blackpill have a friend who has autism and he had 2 prior relationships both cheated, His current one he says they will stay n shit but it's long distance + from what he tells me there is a lot of mockery going on between those two. Oh and when he said he has autism she jokingly said he is her experiment since she studies psychology
She is literally dating him as a fucking psychology experiment. Brutal af.

She is literally dating him as a fucking psychology experiment. Brutal af.
Even if not he keeps telling me that they jab at eachother with like "jokes" I told him it's disrespectful poking fun of one another in a relationship and all he says is "Bro trust me you don't know"

Yep. This is why I laugh about women ever complaining of loneliness. This is more accurate than most people realize
They can't be lonely because all it takes is to install TikTok, post a video of how lonely they are and let their dms be flooded

Even if not he keeps telling me that they jab at eachother with like "jokes" I told him it's disrespectful poking fun of one another in a relationship and all he says is "Bro trust me you don't know"
Slight joking around can be ok, as long as he pokes fun at her too. If it's only her making jokes at him though, that's bad

They can't be lonely because all it takes is to install TikTok, post a video of how lonely they are and let their dms be flooded
Yep. They can also arrange a date with a decent guy on tinder easier than I can order a fucking pizza too

Slight joking around can be ok, as long as he pokes fun at her too. If it's only her making jokes at him though, that's bad
I hope it is that way because sometimes it doesn't seem like it and I just know that they will break up eventually especially because he failed to join the army to get to the army base near her, they live like 5 hours apart

My ass needs to order one I haven't had a good one in a while
Based. I just had a burger king meal for supper. It was a chicken sandwich, fries, chicken nuggets, and a milkshake. It felt good to eat

I hope it is that way because sometimes it doesn't seem like it and I just know that they will break up eventually especially because he failed to join the army to get to the army base near her, they live like 5 hours apart
Long distance relationships almost never work. Poor guy

Based. I just had a burger king meal for supper. It was a chicken sandwich, fries, chicken nuggets, and a milkshake. It felt good to eat
I lost my apetite since my surgery so I just had like 2 Small Wraps and 3l of Low cal Soda + Some Watermelon

Fuck. For what? Torn ACL?
I had free floating Cartilage in my Knee, and my Platella wasn't being held properly anymore due to the bands being torn so often, So they took some Sinew and drilled some holes to fixate my platella

I had free floating Cartilage in my Knee, and my Platella wasn't being held properly anymore due to the bands being torn so often, So they took some Sinew and drilled some holes to fixate my platella
Brutal. I had a left hip torn labrum and hip impingement. Surgery failed to fully fix it too, and my hip will never move past 95 degrees flexion again. I have a hip condition called acetabular retroversion that predisposes me to hip issues

Brutal. I had a left hip torn labrum and hip impingement. Surgery failed to fully fix it too, and my hip will never move past 95 degrees flexion again. I have a hip condition called acetabular retroversion that predisposes me to hip issues
Brutal. Shit like that always happens to the ones who already have it bad enough. I wish you good health though + I'm going to sleep it's 6 am

Haha, thanks. My standards are very low. I’d go for women far below my looksmatch. Nobody can say I’m an incel from high standards at least, lol.
But giving in to every kind of foid, no matter how abnormal, can't be the solution either.
Yep. Back when ugly girls dated ugly men, average women dated average men, and above average women dated above average men. I should easily be able to get a looksmatched gf without tons of effort
That's actually how it should be. :yes: