Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel New York Times Article Says Females Should Have Sex with Short Men to Save the World

Knajjd

Knajjd

Major
★★★★★
Link to the article:
https://www.nytimes.com/2023/01/01/opinion/height-short.html

The female reporter says short men use less resources such as food and that it would be best for the environment if we have more short people.

She encourages females to mate with short men so as to to produce more short people.

Last edited:
"teehee I'm a female reporter but it just so happens I date a 6'3 Chad, but I want to virtue signal because I ran out of ideas, gender studies PhD can't help me"

LMAO a forum user?

Foids would rather advocate to kill short men to save taller ones only

But they would not say it on camera, they want all sub 6'4 dead

LMAO a forum user?
I could be a journalist apparently :feelskek:

Finally, liberals actually did something to help us

It's useless virtue signalling; nothing will come out of this, foids not going for any manlet subhuman even if it might help deflect an incoming asteroid that would destroy Earth within the next hour or so if it was not done. :smonk:

we need only a normal representation of people also of girls and man. We need common man in TV, film and magazine. Not model with photoshop.

I wrote this article :feelshehe:

chadlets only

slow news week

what is this dum dum stuff