Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based New York:Nigger charged with Hate Crimes for Punching White Women and Jews

Shaktiman

Shaktiman

Major

New York: Racists Charge Black Freedom Fighter with Hate Crimes for Punching White Women, Jews​

Snake Baker May 31, 2024

In America, blacks are allowed to do anything they want.
There’s one exception: keeping it real.
Blacks live in like a reverse Garden of Eden, where the one rule is that you can’t keep it real.
Satan came to the niggers and was like: “Everything in America is good for you and you can do as you will. But thou shalt not keep it real or be a real nigga who keeps it real.”
BBC:
A man suspected of random assaults in New York City – including an attack on a woman who posted about it in a widely shared social media video – has been charged with hate crimes.
Skiboky Stora, 40, was accused by the Manhattan district attorney on Tuesday of “assaulting, stalking and harassing strangers in a series of anti-female, anti-white, and antisemitic incidents”.
Were any of the women white?
Or were they all Jewish?
One of the alleged encounters included one that received wide coverage when the victim uploaded a TikTok video in which she talked about being punched in the face.

Mr Stora has pleaded not guilty on all the charges.
He has been charged with three counts of assault in the third degree as a hate crime and one count of stalking in the third degree as a hate crime and aggravated harassment in the second degree, according to the Manhattan district attorney.
One of the cases for which Mr Stora is accused is that of Halley McGookin, 23, who was assaulted in late March in Manhattan.
She documented her injury in a video on TikTok video that has been watched over 50 million times.
“You guys, I was literally just walking and a man came up and punched me in the face,” she said. “Oh, my God, it hurts so bad. I can’t even talk.”
The district attorney’s office said Mr Stora allegedly “struck her in the head, causing her to fall to the ground”, which left her with pain and swelling.
In another case, in September of last year, a 17-year-old student walked past Mr Stora, who allegedly elbowed him in the neck and said, using an expletive: “You people think you can do whatever you want.”

Skiboky Stora
He is accused of elbowing a 37-year-old woman’s shoulder, causing pain and bruising, in October 2023.
In a fourth incident in November 2023, he allegedly followed and harassed a young Jewish couple when they confronted him for tearing down posters of kidnapped Israeli hostages.
He was arrested on 27 March.
He was arraigned in New York on Tuesday and given permission to represent himself in court, according to the BBC’s US partner network, CBS News.
“You know, it’s a low-life individual that would do something like that, ma’am, but I never met this woman [Ms McGookin] a day in my life,” he told CBS outside the courtroom.
Mr Stora said he believes the charges against him are retaliation for a lawsuit he filed against New York City Mayor Eric Adams.
Honestly, that might actually be true.
I don’t know that it isn’t true.
Eric Adams is shady as hell and a former cop with the resources to set up a bunch of fake ass bullshit.

He's an inspiration.

Based and blackpilled

This guy claims to be Marcus Garvey's great-grandson. What an insult to one of the greatest and most inspiring leaders the black race has ever produced.

The sentence definitely wasn't influenced by social media. Yep! Completely unbiased.

36e

Blacks live in like a reverse Garden of Eden, where the one rule is that you can’t keep it real.
Satan came to the niggers and was like: “Everything in America is good for you and you can do as you will. But thou shalt not keep it real or be a real nigga who keeps it real.”
:feelskek:

Based black man

New York: Racists Charge Black Freedom Fighter with Hate Crimes for Punching White Women, Jews​

Snake Baker May 31, 2024

BBC:

Were any of the women white?
Or were they all Jewish?

Skiboky Stora

Honestly, that might actually be true.
I don’t know that it isn’t true.
Eric Adams is shady as hell and a former cop with the resources to set up a bunch of fake ass bullshit.

it'd be better if he did this in a more "republican" area especially some flyover shithole.

That way he'd already be ded

Not really. I live in the chicago suburbs, and it's illegal here to carry concealed unless you have a special license. Plus, rednecks are pussies, they're not "macho" super men like the arrogant faggots think they are.

Last edited:
Not really. I live in the chicago suburbs, and it's illegal here to carry concealed unless you have a special license. Plus, rednecks are pussies, they're not "macho" super men like the arrogant faggots think they are.
That's not exactly a Repuglican stronghold.

Around here at least half the people are armed. We also don't have to beg for permission to have the same rights that any other animal has. The right to stay alive.