Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill New YEARS EVE , is just an INDOCTRINATED SHITFEST , PEOPLE ARE SLAVES TO AN SOCIETAL NARRATIVE / STANDART

Izayacel

Izayacel

Cl0wnER "
★★★★★
why they waste shitloads of money for some fireworks that have no substance watsoever and are gone after 1 day ?

People dont want to feel " left out " and happily waste their Money , because Media / Propaganda made it clear that this Day 31. December has to be celebrated. Why? , So those above us can get their desired Taxes , as if they werent enough Already JFLOL

If you tell a Person something X Amount of times , it will believe it,
What is insane to me is they dont Question Anything what theyve been told.

We are a Minority with Common Sence left , we see the bullshit for what it is .

Last edited:
Based and holidaypilled

I like the grenade type fireworks that you get to throw, other fireworks are a waste of money though.

Only NPCs care about holidays

More like a another (((commercial))) fuckfest with the mask of "meeting your family and friends and to plan your objectives" bullshit

Just another day of consooming.

Sure bro sure. Peoole, the majority are zombies.

If I was Chad I wouldn't care. It would be a great day to slay.

I love fireworks dude

Just another day of consooming.

OP is coping hard. Just accept you are not invited to anything and stop coping

OP is coping hard. Just accept you are not invited to anything and stop coping

this is not cope , tantrum throwing bitch , this is just my point,

Imagine you buying a car / pc or watever and its disfunctional after 1 day , so you litteraly wasted your Money on Trash

Thats what this day is. well at least to me

Those sexhavers live in ignorant bliss while we rot with brutal truths

Those sexhavers live in ignorant bliss while we rot with brutal truths
if the woman would come over , sure but else i wouldnt care

going outside on this day, is dementia , fucking noisy and sticky

Such events are crucial to let NPCs have something to feel about, to let them pretend they starting on a new save file, otherwise they will realise the futility of existence.

Such events are crucial to let NPCs have something to feel about, to let them pretend they starting on a new save file, otherwise they will realise the futility of existence.
exactly , they dont realize that life is meaningless for the most part , and only your most important Stats matter ( LMS)

the rest is just coping and being an ignorant retard

Jeremy Meeks , Justin Bieber , Miss Fotze Taylor Swift , all those guys got status and looks shoved up their asses , and live in bliss because of it

hard work equals success my ass , Its Lottery ( Genetics or wealth )

I see your point

and it is all the fault of some temporal division created with the purpose of making life more organizable

exactly , they dont realize that life is meaningless for the most part , and only your most important Stats matter ( LMS)

the rest is just coping and being an ignorant retard

Jeremy Meeks , Justin Bieber , Miss Fotze Taylor Swift , all those guys got status and looks shoved up their asses , and live in bliss because of it

hard work equals success my ass , Its Lottery ( Genetics or wealth )
I wonder how many incels in denial went to celebrate and pretend 2020 is going to be the year!

and it is all the fault of some temporal division created with the purpose of making life more organizable

to take more money out of people

we are sheep in human clothing for ((Them))

I'm gonna crash early so I won't feel suicidal when the new year hits

I don't give a fuck about some arbitrarily chosen day to celebrate. I hate how happy people get over this shit.

Soom enough it will be ovER

I want to die so bad thinking of the suffering that awaits me next year.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back