Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL (NEW VIDEO) When I tried PUA IRL and became a jestermaxxing simp mogged by blackops2cels twin brother

Pretty sure last time I saw her she had a new bf, meaning she cucked blackops2cel's twin brother. It is not fair.

I like girls who smoke. Your friend seems stupid for suggesting you speak to her in 1500s engish. Foids with abusive exes aren't mommy material.

Have you read The Idiot? He had epilepsy and it often embarrassed him in public. I think you can relate to it because of your blacking out.

I like girls who smoke. Your friend seems stupid for suggesting you speak to her in 1500s engish. Foids with abusive exes aren't mommy material.

Have you read The Idiot? He had epilepsy and it often embarrassed him in public. I think you can relate to it because of your blacking out.
I always feel like girls who smoke are rotting their eggs and womb away. Same with alcohol. A true friend would have told me to abandon that stupid bitch the moment I met her friends. I have not read the book, perhaps I'll check it out.

That thumbnail :feelskek::feelskek:

Thinking of this situation has made me really think state mandated girlfriends would be a great idea. I will speak of it in my next video, and after that maybe make a "Top 5 arguments for state mandated girlfriends" video

Just approach broooooo
I keep making the rookie mistake of dropping frame for a millisecond I need to give Yad more money so he can teach me his ways

I keep making the rookie mistake of dropping frame for a millisecond I need to give Yad more money so he can teach me his ways
Give hamza the fag paki all of your money, incel.

watching jesters live is so embarrassing, my condolences brocel

watching jesters live is so embarrassing, my condolences brocel
Thanks brocel. I even tried to have a "positive" personality, as at the time I did nothing but speak about the inconsistencies of the official story of the holocaust. It did nothing for me.

Give hamza the fag paki all of your money, incel.
If I give him money and accept that the first 1000 rejections are just a warmup I am sure I can do it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back