Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel New video of Jeremy Meeks bragging about his life on tutorial mode (WARNING: atomic blackpill)

• Thread starter Teutonic Knight
  • Start date
all you need to have a good life is a good face.

Meeks is our prophet
I think you are forgetting somebody...

"Just work hard bro pull yourself up by the bootstraps and enjoy your work and the right girl will eventually come along. Hard work will make you succeed" :soy::soy::bluepill::bluepill:

Last edited:
all you need to have a good life is a good face.

And the right height. If Meeks was a 5'5" manlet he'd be just another criminal even with his face.

The fact that he has no hair is really unattractive , if he had hair he would be unmogable.

it gets worse when you read the comments. I hope he dies soon.

He is either a Chad or Tyrone depending on how you view him as (white or black). Most people actually love him because of his blue eyes + skin tone combination.

He is a "chyrone" (or a "tychad" for that matter).

see you guys in the papers

There will NEVER be a black pill as potent as Jeremy Meeks, he is the highest expression of just how warped and sick our image obsessed society really is. His life completely shatters any belief in true justice and fairness that so many brain dead morons believe, how can any man watching this video not get black pilled to hell and back?

JFL Imagine wageslaving 8 hours a day only to come home and see female twitch streamers and meeks making hundreds of thousands of dollars for just existing.

FUCKING ON FIRE FUCKING ON FIRE
Please someone hold this man down and put an MP7 to his face and hold the trigger down until the last case is ejected.
There will NEVER be a black pill as potent as Jeremy Meeks, he is the highest expression of just how warped and sick our image obsessed society really is. His life completely shatters any belief in true justice and fairness that so many brain dead morons believe, how can any man watching this video not get black pilled to hell and back?

JFL Imagine wageslaving 8 hours a day only to come home and see female twitch streamers and meeks making hundreds of thousands of dollars for just existing.
Exactly this world is the exact inverse of everything plato and aristotle ever wrote about...... This world is the opposite of justice.

Jesus fucking christ he is thugmaxxed, looksmaxxed, moneymaxxed, lowinhibmaxxed, not a manlet, he even has a tyrone voice. He is literally fucking unmoggable.

ITS SO FUCKING UNFAIR ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR WHY WHY DO PEOPLE LIKE THIS EXISIST? :feels::feels:

HE SUCH A FUCKING SMUG FAGGOT TOO I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THIS FUCKER BEHEADED :reeeeee:

"It's easy, easy to get money" Fucking kill yourself you bragging piece of shit.

Last edited:
Can You imagine Blackops2cel in his position, traveling the world With a Stacy gf?
Me neither. Instead he is rotting fapping to anime while others live on justexistmode

That is a presidential rolex on his hand. Someone murder him please!!! I can't take this anymore.

Jesus fucking christ he is thugmaxxed, looksmaxxed, moneymaxxed, lowinhibmaxxed, not a manlet, he even has a tyrone voice. He is literally fucking unmoggable.

Meeks is both Chad and Tyrone at the same time.

He can be a thugmaxxed lowinhib Tyrone bragging about money and thug life with his tyrone-voice if he wants to.

Or he can just be quiet and look like a rich mysterious shy blue-eyed Chad instead.

He can just switch the persona depending on the context and adapt to whatever women like more.

I agree, he is literally unmoggable at this point.

Why do Jews allow their daughters to get fucked by blacks?

I have Philip Green's daughter in mind*

Wow he’s got an awful personality

Can’t believe I said that like personality matters \

Last edited:
Where was that thread where the op tried to shame us for not wage-slaving again?

Didn't watch, fuck this guy. This world is too unjust and fucked up. When the bible said the "meek" shall inherit the earth, it meant Chads like asshole

Bump. You have to see this. This is the ultimate blackpill video.

If he was a manlet he would be rotting in prison getting fucked by bigger Tyrone’s

lmao this low IQ ape is having the time of his life because of his face and nothing else, and I still see normie retards saying life is about hard work.

The appeal is his mixed race, he isn't attractive just because he has a tan and blue eyes; that would make any white male with blue eyes a 9/10 if they got a tan. He's attractive because he's got the right mix of both races he's a part of; his blue eyes provide a natural, striking contrast to his already-tan skin, along with his good bone structure. Make him fully white or fully black, he loses his appeal and becomes just another good looking white or black male.

Right, he‘s basically the male counterpart of Rihanna.

Why is some mixed race people ends like Jeremy Meeks and some ends like Elliot.

Fuck this world man

JFL at all the incels contributing to society and working hard all their life with a wageslaving job and hoping to get some slight attention from some below-average girl while a GIGAchad is out there "blowing bags" and living like a king after he was actively harming the society selling illegal weapons and being a thug. He gets REWARDED for being a thug while we are getting mocked and humiliated for being hardworking if we're ugly and single.

Preach.

And then left wing foids (ie all foids) are all “WhY aRe YoUnG mEn sO AnGrY ThEsE dAyS”

JFL at human civilisation