Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel New video of Jeremy Meeks bragging about his life on tutorial mode (WARNING: atomic blackpill)

• Thread starter Teutonic Knight
  • Start date
Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
A new video of Jeremy Meeks. He brags non stop for 10 minutes about his lifestyle and how much money he is spending:

Remember, he didn't have to do absolutely anything to live such life. He only needed to post one picture of his face on the internet to get all of this. In fact, other people had to do that for him after he already failed on tutorial mode and ended up in jail.

JFL at all the incels contributing to society and working hard all their life with a wageslaving job and hoping to get some slight attention from some bellow-average girl while a GIGAchad is out there "blowing bags" and living like a king after he was actively harming the society selling illegal weapons and being a thug. He gets REWARDED for being a thug while we are getting mocked and humiliated for being hardworking if we're ugly and single.

Also lol @ his personality, it's even worse than I thought. I thought that he would at least show some humility but he acts like his success is product of some hard work.

"It's easy, it's easy to get money!" - Jeremy Meeks, 2019.

Last edited:
I refuse to give views to that shit. But its nothing new to me anymore, this is what looks get you in 2019. A whole new life.

I refuse to give views to that shit. But its nothing new to me anymore, this is what looks get you in 2019. A whole new life.

It's good video to inform people about the blackpill.

Jeremy Meeks is a walking blackpill

He has a good jawline but hes a half breed, hed look better if he was white or black or a full race instead of 2 races
Cope. Foids are the determinant of who looks better, not normies, and definitely not incels.

his skin + eye color halo him into oblivion, otherwise he would just be your average black normie

Ohh, i see. This is the new 500k dlc personality thingy. Looks well patched.

In a just world, in prison he would have been shanked to death by the Aryan brotherhood.

Jfl at anyone who still refuses to acknowledge the blackpill after hearing about jeremy meeks

A new video of Jeremy Meeks. He brags non stop for 10 minutes about his lifestyle and how much money he is spending:

Remember, he didn't have to do absolutely anything to live such life. He only needed to post one picture of his face on the internet to get all of this. In fact, other people had to do that for him after he already failed on tutorial mode and ended up in jail.

JFL at all the incels contributing to society and working hard all their life with a wageslaving job and hoping to get some slight attention from some bellow-average girl while a GIGAchad is out there "blowing bags" and living like a king after he was actively harming the society selling drugs and being a thug. He gets REWARDED for being a thug while we are getting mocked and humiliated for being hardworking if we're ugly and single.

Also lol @ his personality, it's even worse than I thought. I thought that he would at least show some humility but he acts like his success is product of some hard work.

"It's easy, it's easy to get money!" - Jeremy Meeks, 2019.

dude is absolut useless trash, fuck this society

I hope he falls off a cliff.

He has a good jawline but hes a half breed, hed look better if he was white or black or a full race instead of 2 races
tenor.gif

Reason he is so good looking is because his "black" features(big forward cheekbones, dark skin) mix well with his "white" features(well developed jaw, blue eyes).

He is a perfect example of successful racemixing, which is rare of course.

This image summarizes modern life for men perfectly.

His oldest kid is ugly. Looks like a worsened Barack Obama.

Genetic recombination is a bitch.

This world is full of injustice for us ugy men.

Hey cucktears, watch this video and finally fucking admit that IT'S ALL ABOUT LOOKS. PERSONALITY AND HARD WORK DON'T COUNT FOR JACK SHIT. We're right and you're wrong, and deep down you know it.

Roastie: "wtf a blue eye mongrel, haven't had that in my pussy yet!"

Biggest gigachad of all time tbh

BBC
Perfect face
Perfect body
Genuine thug

JFL at copers saying he’s not a perfect 10. You don’t understand what foids find attractive.

Meeks is our prophet

Biggest gigachad of all time tbh

BBC
Perfect face
Perfect body
Genuine thug

JFL at copers saying he’s not a perfect 10. You don’t understand what foids find attractive.

He's also a sociopath and a total narcissist which is what women seem to love these days too. So he's basically perfect.

Look at how the blonde female news reporter reacts to seeing Jeremy Meeks for the first time:

Also lol @ the brunette reporter "he has a prison record, SO WHAT?"

the blonde: "ANY woman would be attracted to him"

just take the meekspill

Last edited:
Can't understand why this prick hasn't got shot at

Meeks is a living breathing blackpill. I love finding hard working normies with mortgages who get up at 6 am to commute and telling them about Meeks.

MEEKSPILL IS FUCKING INFURIATING
Meeks is a living breathing blackpill. I love finding hard working normies with mortgages who get up at 6 am to commute and telling them about Meeks.
TOP KEK :feelsthink:

Meeks is the blackpill prophet we deserve. To be honest, I'm glad that he exists.

"No bones = no life" - Me

"Just work hard bro pull yourself up by the bootstraps and enjoy your work and the right girl will eventually come along. Hard work will make you succeed" :soy::soy::bluepill::bluepill:

Hope his helicopter careens into a cliffside.

I fucking hate him.

What foids find attractive is different to what men find attractive. Most men want effeminate women, something that is changing with them acting more masculine while foids want guys that look dangerous but men are becoming more pathetic in the west.

I'd be more mad if a straight man said this, but thankfully he IS gay.

Praise be to My Lord Jeremy Meeks. He of The Facial Bones That I Needed To Be Born With.

damn, wish i was born a chad

Why are all these nigs coping??? I have respect for him. He has single handedly won life and is using every ounce of it for personal gain

When the coping is too strong.

No

No hed look better.
The appeal is his mixed race, he isn't attractive just because he has a tan and blue eyes; that would make any white male with blue eyes a 9/10 if they got a tan. He's attractive because he's got the right mix of both races he's a part of; his blue eyes provide a natural, striking contrast to his already-tan skin, along with his good bone structure. Make him fully white or fully black, he loses his appeal and becomes just another good looking white or black male.

Couldnt even finish the video, the first 30 seconds triggered me too hard :woke:

No hed

No hed be a chad or tyrone. Yes jermeny is good looking. But with the skin tone i dont like.
He is either a Chad or Tyrone depending on how you view him as (white or black). Most people actually love him because of his blue eyes + skin tone combination.