Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL New Velma Takes on Indian Male Privilege

• Thread starter CircumcisedClown
  • Start date
CircumcisedClown

CircumcisedClown

Admiral
Scooby Doo Animation GIF by HBO Max

I don’t know much about the new Velma show other than even normies hate it and Velma is now a self-insert for Mindy Kaling’s self-hating, white cock worshipping, Poolitta ass.

However, here’s a quick scene where Velma (Mindy) dresses up as a man realizes how much better life is an ugly, brown manlet. All Velma needed to do to get respect was to transform into a short, Indian man, the most respected class of people.

:lul::lul::lul:

Unfathomable levels of cognitive dissonance, especially since her poo brother is a manlet truecel that pretended to be black to get into med school.

mindy.jpg

They want to hide the dog pill so they deleted scooby to make it less obvious

These woke retards are blacking even scooby-doo characters now, i still remember that she was white back in the days.
Crazy how americans love to worship blacks.

These woke retards are blacking even scooby-doo characters now, i still remember that she was white back in the days.
Crazy how americans love to worship blacks.
Velma’s not black in the show, she’s an unidentified shade of brown. Shaggy is black tho, I think.

Yes a curry manlet can kick a security guard in the nuts and gets worshipped for it by blonde Stacy :lul: :lul: what universe is this filthy whore living in

Yes a curry manlet can kick a security guard in the nuts and gets worshipped for it by blonde Stacy :lul: :lul: what universe is this filthy whore living in
>Just brutalize and humilate wagies in public bro
Honestly, might not be a bad idea.

this show would have received zero attention if they didn't hijack and piggy back off of a famous kid's show franchise