Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion New trend I've been noticing in the west

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
With the rise of e-boys and kpops I've been noticing a trend where foids tend to prefer men with more androgynous, pretty boy-ish features. This is no news but I remember that a few years ago the pretty boy phenomenon used to be a more niche thing, usually younger girls. I think things are changing now to a more asian centered idea of male beauty.

Some years ago I remember we experienced this "revival" so to speak of some "masculine" features as the main trend among attractive males (which ironically seem to have started with soy hipsters), that's when Chads seem to have abandoned to clean shaved, long hair style for a more "masculine" type of style: usually some stubble with the typical faded haircut. Usually muscular as well. Somehow a more matured but still youthful image.

Nowadays I think things are heading towards this asian perceptions: men being very skinny, thisextremely youth (borderline teenager) look with long and flamboyish hair, effeminate manners. Obsessions with things like fashion, skin care routines. No facial (or body) hair at all, totally disliked by these new wave of foids. Just like in Japan.

In a few years I expect to see men in the west commonly doing things like wearing make up and getting laser hair removal to get rid of facial hair as well like in asia.

TDLR: the new trend: they want @pp183

7AED45CC110604B7C57319D769A4493AC77FD6C7

I have long hair but I want a big beard too, probably can't since I'm asian

asians mog me in every single aspect

I have no option but to simply accept my inferiority before the asian male, @pp183 is a mogger by default

I have no option but to simply accept my inferiority before the asian male, @pp183 is a mogger by default

foids want anime pretty boys kpopmaxxed 150 iq gigamoggers

It's what they want

foids want anime pretty boys kpopmaxxed 150 iq gigamoggers
View attachment 434954
exactly, the future is asian and some people are failing to see it because they're stucked in this white-centered world that will no longer exist.

They like chads that look young and “cute” while the chad still has the features to make him chad. Hunter eyes good hair and strong jawline. Get some young looking romanian or indian kid and see if he gets a foids attention. All you will hear is the buzzing of flies around the subhuman. Regardless of their soft features.

chadriguez LARP

A shift towards more East Asian influenced world views has been gradually occuring. It will continue until at least mid-century.

I'm still inkwell no matter the trend.

im trying to grow out my hair

ill try to get hair like Levi, the only thing that sucks is my jaw is horrible and im a manlet
You'll be fine. Hair is such a halo, good haircuts can literally make or break someone's looks.

I've been seeing white/latino pretty boys do the eboy/kpop aesthetic.

With the rise of e-boys and kpops I've been noticing a trend where foids tend to prefer men with more androgynous, pretty boy-ish features. This is no news but I remember that a few years ago the pretty boy phenomenon used to be a more niche thing, usually younger girls. I think things are changing now to a more asian centered idea of male beauty.

Some years ago I remember we experienced this "revival" so to speak of some "masculine" features as the main trend among attractive males (which ironically seem to have started with soy hipsters), that's when Chads seem to have abandoned to clean shaved, long hair style for a more "masculine" type of style: usually some stubble with the typical faded haircut. Usually muscular as well. Somehow a more matured but still youthful image.

Nowadays I think things are heading towards this asian perceptions: men being very skinny, thisextremely youth (borderline teenager) look with long and flamboyish hair, effeminate manners. Obsessions with things like fashion, skin care routines. No facial (or body) hair at all, totally disliked by these new wave of foids. Just like in Japan.

In a few years I expect to see men in the west commonly doing things like wearing make up and getting laser hair removal to get rid of facial hair as well like in asia.
There was similar trend with metrosexuals and well groomed, clean shaven men in the early 2000s. It goes back and forth.

hollywood / western literature became crap, catering to the woke overlords so gen Z turned to eastern literature. This is the trend all over the world (watch which geography trends kpop bts et al). Thus eastern Asian faces are seen as attractive because that's the programming.

They like chads that look young and “cute” while the chad still has the features to make him chad. Hunter eyes good hair and strong jawline. Get some young looking romanian or indian kid and see if he gets a foids attention. All you will hear is the buzzing of flies around the subhuman. Regardless of their soft features.
Brutal

Rather than being a direct influence of East Asia, it's an influence of lower T levels in general, which unites the advanced countries of Asia and Europe.

Women only want femininefaced men, if they're tall and wide framed. Also, you have no research proving it ... Your statement is wrong

Last edited:
feminization of society + single mothers raising feminine kids

Women only want femininefaced men, if they're tall and wide framed. Also, you have no research proving it ... Your statement is wrong
I didn't say otherwise. In fact in other threads I made in the past I stated that the only real masculine features women are into are: height/frame & jaw. Everything else is cope, and if anything repeals them. They don't like masculinity, not anymore at least.

doesn't matter, foids want attractive males period

I've been seeing white/latino pretty boys do the eboy/kpop aesthetic.
And they'll do it better than ricecels too

Morons here think the kpop look will be exclusive to ricemen, until other races start doing it too to adapt with the dating market.

Wish i was a pretty boy

And they'll do it better than ricecels too

Morons here think the kpop look will be exclusive to ricemen, until other races start doing it too to adapt with the dating market.
no one said that (although imo rices do have an advantage when prettyboymaxxing, they can do it even to their 40s like Hyde) what we have been saying is that asian culture is way more influencial in the west and since asian aesthetics are now desirable, rice smv increased. The whole thread is actually saying that men in the west (i.e not asians) are adapting to this new asian trend

but whatever, some people just lack the basic intrachromosomal arrangement to figure this out

If you are 5'3 and white and don't look like this. It's over
lifefuel for 5'3cels
Massive Cope

They see Levi on screen and imagine him to be 5'6-5'7

5'3" IRL gets bageled the fuck out
no one said that (although imo rices do have an advantage when prettyboymaxxing, they can do it even to their 40s like Hyde) what we have been saying is that asian culture is way more influencial in the west and since asian aesthetics are now desirable, rice smv increased. The whole thread is actually saying that men in the west (i.e not asians) are adapting to this new asian trend

but whatever, some people just lack the basic intrachromosomal arrangement to figure this out
I didn't read entire thread but i can buy into this for pretty boys in general.

It's more of a fashion at this point, where ricecels will continue to lose to genetically superior males

Last edited:
i think they know hes 5'3 tbh
Nah they just read it and forget it like the bird brains they are.

Has turbomanlet SMV increased ?

It's more of a fashion at this point, where ricecels will continue to lose to genetically superior males
well like I said, ugly asian men will continue to be celibates but I don't believe asian men in general will be considered genetically inferior just for being asians, no such a thing as being below someone just for their race like curries, sands or blacks

When I see foids showing what they consider an attractive man, they show pics of men with huge dimorphism, I don’t think most foids prefer pretty-boy over normal looking Chad tbh

Massive Cope

They see Levi on screen and imagine him to be 5'6-5'7

5'3" IRL gets bageled the fuck out

Gotta point.

I thought all teen girls liked young looking feminine boys. Seems like a phase tbh.

good for me then. im a weak soyboy

im trying to grow out my hair

ill try to get hair like Levi, the only thing that sucks is my jaw is horrible and im a manlet
What ethnicity are you? Skin colour makes the worlds difference.

This fag shit has already long been going on in the west with the rise of the zoomer generation OP.

This fag shit has already long been going on in the west with the rise of the zoomer generation OP.
pretty much

NW0, lean, and symmetrical face is priceless.

I can't believe these feminine faggot-looking 'guys' that are pulling prime pussy.
that's the blackpill

I just accepted these twinks are better than me. Foids worship them while I am a ghost to them. I'm nobody, I'm nothing.

The trend that is major ragefuel is the fact opening an OnlyFans for foids is considered borderline acceptable behavior. Really telling how cucked America has become.

exactly, the future is asian and some people are failing to see it because they're stucked in this white-centered world that will no longer exist.
Cope. The future (and the present) is jewish.

It’s only really popular among the few 13-18 year olds that are obsessed with Kpop, as someone with relatively androgynous and childlike features I’ve found most women still prefer the usual “masculine man” and I’m sure the Kpop girls will feel this way too once they hit their 20s