Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

bro but kpop and anime isnt making rice smv higher bro !1!!!! bro anime is white bro anime looks white like me !!

R

ropecel64

Level 2 [ADHDcel Currycel]
-
This is such a low iq take. here is some kpopmaxxed aisans who look exactly like anime characters
1618562112881-png.434621
1618562171824-png.434623

Look at these gigachang prettyboys literally look like anime

They look fucking insane, they look like real life anime characters.

Its idealized and they are cute and aisans are naturally cute that why anime resembles whitemaxxed aisans. Not ugly pigskin white femoids

This is what a 3d rendered anime girl will look like

The Chinese are psychopathic dark triad masterminds who are invested into genetic engineering, they realise how ugly the average chink is so they invested money into genetic engineering to have 6'4 kpop changes with 190 iq. While europeans and amerifatts argue about fucking george floyd nigger and suck jewish cock.

Chinks are absolutely high iq and literally are going to skyrocket their smv, power and influence on the world and replace europeans. Hell aisans were 10x more advanced then europeans before and now they are going to beat whites at their own game. Im sorry but cumskins, shitskins or whatever cant cope that they are subhuman chinks will rule the world wit their superior iq
kpop maxxed aisan > dog > white pigskin > abo > curry/ curry passing arab

Last edited:
hello wumao, 100 points has been added to your credit score

I want to fuck a japanese woman so badly

cope Changs are a different species, but are still trash compared to a white fratboy rapist

and ppl thin k this guy wont slay pussy? JFL but a curry mogs him cos muh med passing ROFL

u could actually do that if ur relatively lucky in japan, and since ur finnish (honary white i guess, u guys are turkic rape babies)
white normie mogs

just go ask some zoomer kpop fan foids they will legit be thirsting for aisan guys,my friends brother who is korean has a Christian tradwife 8/10 white bitch

cope :soy: if he was freindzoned no way this bitch would be being so intimate with him
I don't believe you unless there's hapa kids and a minivan

the average asian is alone in his room masturbating, Meanwhile Casey Neistat has a beautiful wife and family despite being "ugly" (when you are white, ugly doesn't count against you as harshly)
smh whyteboi she's cheating on him with the superior asians, y'all whytebois can never compete

EkAf WsVcAIynQH

Last edited:
the average asian is alone in his room masturbating, Meanwhile Casey Neistat has a beautiful wife and family despite being "ugly" (when you are white, ugly doesn't count against you as harshly)
yes that was the case but zoomers these days especially aisan zoomers are fucking all the bitches, 15 yrs from now Aisans will be the king of smv
smh whyteboi she's cheating on him with the superior asians, y'all whytebois can never compete

View attachment 434645
subhuman curries jfl no femoids worship curries

I don't believe you unless there's hapa kids and a minivan
im being srs all the aisan zoomers ik are literally chads, even the Vietnamese foids barely date out of their race

im being srs all the aisan zoomers ik are literally chads, even the Vietnamese foids barely date out of their race
how do you even get this information? Nothing about what you said makes any sense.

how do you even get this information? Nothing about what you said makes any sense.
I stalk peoples instagrams, social media etc

When i go outside i see amaf at my uni, hell even saw 5 amwf couples when i when out once.
asians + curries = most masc race View attachment 434650

whytesbois = gay sissiesView attachment 434648
cope

kpopmaxxed rice > whites >ablacks> shit>>>>abo>>>>pajeet

and u just posted a med looking chadpreet

compare plastic changs and cosplay whores to regular rice theroy.
It's like when noddles think all American's look like captain America or thor because they watched a few marvel movies

@Tenshi people really can't accept the truth. Kpop Changs look very similar to anime bishounen.

@Tenshi people really can't accept the truth. Kpop Changs look very similar to anime bishounen.
exactly

foids want the anime aesthetic and the kpop changs fit it, it's beyond over that's why they're coping so much

yeah kpopmaxxed rice mogs. shy white lolis love that shit wish I looked like that
While europeans and amerifatts argue about fucking george floyd nigger and suck jewish cock
:cryfeels:

yeah kpopmaxxed rice mogs. shy white lolis love that shit wish I looked like that

since I took the kpop pill I have never been the same

before, that was a tiny bit of hope within myself. Now, there's nothing. I'll NEVER have a jb girlfriend

Black women have better asses :dafuckfeels:

blah blah blah

Kpop only works for Chang. Ricecel SMV hasn’t gone up whatsoever.

I am an anime character irl

Only in the US, being rice here is automatic death sentence and it’s cos of (((them))) anyway

I sincerely hope Asian men can up their SMV dramatically any way they can. I will tell a true story of how immensely fucked up & evil Asian women are on a thread soon. You need to realize when I post it that Asian women despise Asian men on a level beyond what you think, as absymal as the current thoughts are on them it is worse than your worst nightmare.

Delusional kpop cope lol

exactly

foids want the anime aesthetic and the kpop changs fit it, it's beyond over that's why they're coping so much
since I took the kpop pill I have never been the same

before, that was a tiny bit of hope within myself. Now, there's nothing. I'll NEVER have a jb girlfriend
I am an anime character irl
asians + curries = most masc race View attachment 434650

whytesbois = gay sissiesView attachment 434648
This

OP was heavily influenced by homoeroticism that day

If China actually becomes a superpower, schizo OP may just turn out right.

Nice chad worship thread, soycucks.

damn,a chink worshipping curry,thats new

Self hating ricemen detected :feelswhat: @SlayerSlayer @ldar_ricecel

Move back to the East and maybe you'll becone more proud of your own people like @AllanKing is

Jfl at ricemen living in the West in 2021 :feelshaha:
What part of a globalized world do you not realize or LIVE IN. You do speak english don't you? JFL keep coping all you want. The world is increasingly becoming globalized day by day (Americanized and Anglicized).

Quit sticking your head in the sand.

What is happening in the SF bay area / Silicon Valley will happen in other parts of the western world plus East Asia. JBW will win should a free and open world continue (who white males espouse and enforce [because they benefit the most]).

too many pussy rices here afraid of going to a kpop convention and actually ascend with prime girls

Kpop and anime only raise the smv of noodlewhores

They are so high IQ they abort and fuck up gender ratios which subsequently makes a ton of incels.

Yeah they’re high IQ alright..................

Or this shows you can be smart asf and still like basic common sense.

All humans are actually so fucked its hilarious.

idk who this utter faggot is but im gald hes banned

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back