Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

New Theory: Women are attracted to black men because they look like monkeys

Status
Not open for further replies.
KvltWarrior98 said:
Genecel said:
define "unnatural" if two individuals can reproduce and create fertile offspring it seams natural to me.
Think about the natural advantages of having pale skin, light colored eyes and hair in a lower natural light environment such as Europe (especially Northern Europe) or North America - and subsequently South America (Chile and Argentina) and New Zealand too. I'm talking about bekng better adapted to synthesize Cholecalciferol - a vitamin quite uncommonly found in foods from this kind of geographical region - having higher levels of MSH, and implicitly ACTH, affecting the overall homeostasis of the body.
These are natural adaptations that trough mutations humans have developed through the millennia, so as to be more ecologically successful in the envioroment they inhabit, thus they should in theory have a better chance of survival in cases of famine or extreme colds.
What I claim to be unnatural is the fact that other races simply lack these evolutionary traits - possessing other adaptations to their own environmental origin. The moment an offspring is born by creating a cross-breed, the genes that made both of the parents well suited to certain climates and areas simply cease to be.
Ecologically, such an offspring wold have a much lower chance of survival was it not born into "muh, modern" society, the product of our technological advancement.
Yet, just assuming - as an apparently absurd idea - that what we know today as society will fail, then what next? Only the best adapted will survive (as only the best adapted did survive in times of olden), and if everyone is a mix of various genetical ancestries (as is most likely how man will look like in the next thousand of years), then as a race, our chaces of survival will be drastically decreased.
Now, I understand where you are coming from and will simply claim that all this that I have said thus far does simply not matter in the context of the current era we are living, but to believe that what er call today a society is not an ephemeral and explicitly unstable  concept is somewhat absurd. After all, we as a species are not yet the supreme rulers of pur own world, to weak maybe to control nature, and thus closing ourselves in this prison of concrete and steel we call a civilization.

1. You're a medical student and yet you haven't figured out the BIGGEST vehicle to propagating dysgenic traits ISN'T interbreeding of disparate populations, IT'S YOUR OWN PROFESSION dumbfuck
2. ALL humans will DIE at some point and ALL Life will be extinguished. ETA: 10-100 trillion years from the present, when all stars die (called the "Degenerate Era"). Beyond that: HEAT DEATH thanks to entropy. Evolution CANNOT escape the laws of thermodynamics you racist piece of shit

BonePressed said:
My theory: If it's not the BBC myth, the reason why women are attracted to black men is because they look like monkeys

It's gotta be one of the two

Just take a look at this article: https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2015/06/26/asia/handsome-gorilla-shabani/index.html

[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]"Japanese women go ape over surprisingly handsome gorilla"[/font]

It has to do with their primitive instincts

Women haven't developed evolutionarily as much as men. Think about it. It makes sense. That also explains why men are more intelligent than women. 

Now look at these comparison pictures: 

Not enough proof? Take a look at this: https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/google-tags-black-people-as-gorillas-2015-7

[font=headline-semi-bold, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]"A major flaw in Google's algorithm allegedly tagged two black people's faces with the word 'gorillas'"[/font]

Case closed?

Interesting opinion OP, with well given examples too.
But honestly, I just think they're attracted to their strong confidence, dominance and bbc.
But hey, that's just my two cents.

KvltWarrior98 said:
Think about the natural advantages of having pale skin, light colored eyes and hair in a lower natural light environment such as Europe (especially Northern Europe) or North America - and subsequently South America (Chile and Argentina) and New Zealand too. I'm talking about bekng better adapted to synthesize Cholecalciferol - a vitamin quite uncommonly found in foods from this kind of geographical region - having higher levels of MSH, and implicitly ACTH, affecting the overall homeostasis of the body.

These are natural adaptations that trough mutations humans have developed through the millennia, so as to be more ecologically successful in the envioroment they inhabit, thus they should in theory have a better chance of survival in cases of famine or extreme colds.

What I claim to be unnatural is the fact that other races simply lack these evolutionary traits - possessing other adaptations to their own environmental origin. The moment an offspring is born by creating a cross-breed, the genes that made both of the parents well suited to certain climates and areas simply cease to be.

Ecologically, such an offspring wold have a much lower chance of survival was it not born into "muh, modern" society, the product of our technological advancement.

Yet, just assuming - as an apparently absurd idea - that what we know today as society will fail, then what next? Only the best adapted will survive (as only the best adapted did survive in times of olden), and if everyone is a mix of various genetical ancestries (as is most likely how man will look like in the next thousand of years), then as a race, our chaces of survival will be drastically decreased.

Now, I understand where you are coming from and will simply claim that all this that I have said thus far does simply not matter in the context of the current era we are living, but to believe that what er call today a society is not an ephemeral and explicitly unstable  concept is somewhat absurd. After all, we as a species are not yet the supreme rulers of pur own world, to weak maybe to control nature, and thus closing ourselves in this prison of concrete and steel we call a civilization.

Hello Varg.

you are going down into my LOW IQ user list

Tellem--T said:
you are going down into my LOW IQ user list

[font=Roboto-Regular, HelveticaNeue, Arial, sans-serif]oooh oooh ahh ahh [/font]

BonePressed said:
[font=Roboto-Regular, HelveticaNeue, Arial, sans-serif]oooh oooh ahh ahh [/font]

says the dumbest ignorant low iq loser lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back