Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal New Tallfag Htn kurt caz video.

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Overlord
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/4uZtUf-i0so?si=xT6Y7IuSVtc9n6fk

This is the power of being a tall slightly above average Blue eyed white man with a wide frame. To noodlwhores and Slutinas you're already a gigachad. It has nothing to do with "muh media representation". No matter how much ethnics cope this guy was destined to win the day he was born.

Every shithole Village this guy explores in south America/sea the women want his genes and the men want to kill themselves, because, of the mog. Brutal.

Last edited:
@Made in Heaven

I hope he gets shanked by some osrs gold farming vennies and loot his corpse :feelsaww: :feelsaww: :feelsaww:

I hope he gets shanked by some osrs gold farming vennies and loot his corpse :feelsaww: :feelsaww: :feelsaww:
Nah, he knows what is he doing. I wish I was him tbh. He won't get killed.Very Nt as well.

Nah, he knows what is he doing. I wish I was him tbh. He won't get killed.Very Nt as well.
idk i can see him getting jumped if he's visiting shitholes i saw video of this nigga being in some india slums

I want blue eyes so bad

He mastered the game of mogging.

idk i can see him getting jumped if he's visiting shitholes i saw video of this nigga being in some india slums
He has visited some very dangerous south American shitholes and has still survived. First of compared to the native beaners he is a literal tank. In plenty, of videos it's obvious, the beaners would have jumped him if it weren't for his size.

Then, other things like his situational awareness and his fluency in Spanish also help.

I want blue eyes so bad
Same. But most people in family with colored eyes have green. There's only a few I know with blue. Wish I inherited it somehow. Brutal

He has visited some very dangerous south American shitholes and has still survived. First of compared to the native beaners he is a literal tank. In plenty, of videos it's obvious, the beaners would have jumped him if it weren't for his size.

Then, other things like his situational awareness and his fluency in Spanish also help.
maybe its situational awareness all it takes is 2-3 people to jump you with knife and you are done even one knife attacker could be easily deadly for him no matter the size

maybe its situational awareness all it takes is 2-3 people to jump you with knife and you are done even one knife attacker could be easily deadly for him no matter the size
Yes, but it's mainly the size. If he was a 5'2 janitor situational awareness would be useless.

Yes, but it's mainly the size. If he was a 5'2 janitor situational awareness would be useless.
u mean as deterrent xd? because size is not helping you soak in stab wounds

IMG 20240614 212851
Normies think this 5/10 whore is 10/10 lol.

I actually look worse with blue eyes then amber eyes
No, most people benefit from blue eyes. Unless, your black, Asian or Dravidian. Only then will it look weird

View: https://youtu.be/4uZtUf-i0so?si=xT6Y7IuSVtc9n6fk

This is the power of being a tall slightly above average Blue eyed white man with a wide frame. To noodlwhores and Slutinas you're already a gigachad. It has nothing to do with "muh media representation". No matter how much ethnics cope this guy was destined to win the day he was born.

Every shithole Village this guy explores in south America/sea the women want his genes and the men want to kill themselves, because, of the mog. Brutal.

He’s beyond god himself even in san francisco

No, most people benefit from blue eyes. Unless, your black, Asian or Dravidian. Only then will it look weird
Yeah. And most people can get blue eyes through colored contacts too now. I’d say light brown to hazel is better if your chink, curry, nig

Nah i used the blue eye snapchat filter and i Look worse with blue eyes. Looks weird, doesnt match with my brunette hair.