Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Curry-incarnate gives me a new perspective on life

V

vu79sOiwUAGG

(known to make spergy posts) "Nice guy" nonNTcel
i have a classmate who is an indian-origin tamil from SEA. he is LITERALLY THE EMBODIMENT OF THE CURRY STEREOTYPE-
1. high pitched voice, dis nigga has a 24x7 voice crack of 1 whole octave higher...
2. thickest "indian" (dravidian language group english accent) accent you have ever heard. absolutely atrocious
3. child in a man's body-it feels like youre talking to a child and im not overstating this
4. docile, unmasculine and smile-y
5. asexual in behaviour
6. skinny bengal-famine mode body, he's got this weird lanky man walk
7. personal grooming and style of a child-he brings a superman bag to university andwears it with the straps as tight as possible, a big ass water bottle in the side, a huge ass stationery pouch, brings a small steel tiffin "dabba" to eat lunch(some of these are south asian things...)
8. pajeet phenotype-small chin, round face, hook nose..

...he is 179cm tall though...imagine if "god" gave him the manlet gene as well...

every day of observing the guy and how he's treated by society is BROOOTAL. every time he talks because of his piercing 12000Hz girl voice all the heads turn. women laugh behind his back and try to move away from him. he is constantly disrespected in ways that would make me lose it.the first time i met him i thought he was doing some sort of comedy bit like ha-ha okay this is what people think le pajeet is like ha-ha. but i found out thats actually how he is...i thanked god that he was from malaysia and not india, even though he looks indian, because yet anotherperson reinforcing the pajeet stereotype

BUT....he is actually the sweetest most genuine dude ive seen in a long time. i am friends with him because i get along very well with other kind-hearted men/incels. for the mockery and scorn and laughs he faces everywhere in Chad-land(Greater Germanic Region), he travels all over europe(paid in full by his wealthy parents, but still.) and lives life outside of his videogames and anime escapism. he talks with a lot of people of different cultures etc, even though he faces the risk of ridicule. he has a very clean soul and a clean mind, theres no "pajeet nigger aryan brahmin upper caste white people black people women ....." schizophrenia running through his head. the other non-western people seem to treat him OK and i feel they are much less judgemental. this guy lives life on EXTREMELY EXTREMELY HARD MODE. but he just lives life like a bobo...happy and blissfully unaware. he is a living, breathing 5'2 balding indian janitor caricature of pajeets, and he lives life like a child with wide-eyes. i am a 176cm decent looking curry with a fit body and all i am is spiteful,hateful and resenting of others. dark and invasive thoughts define every moment i spend daydreaming/contemplating.all i am is extremely spergy and awkward...THAT's IT. and i have the gall to spend every night not getting sleep obsessing over blackpill this and maxxing that...

Teachings-
1. i have learned that contrary to some blackpill ideas, people in general do treat you better if youre an outwardly "nice" person. even if women wont fuck you, they will be more respectful to you vs. the trashy aggressive arab-type. especially white(in this case, german and other europeans) people, they love "nice" (especially if youre christian or some shit) minorities. but of course you have to go back to aggressive angry mode outside of school/work or you will be taken advantage of as usual. if you live a life of suffering its better to be liked as a docile nice person than as some "arrogant and angry brown".
2. whitepill is the ultimate blackpill. you are born an incel and you will die an incel. would you rather be sad and resentful of the world? or turn your back on the world and try to find happiness in something that makes you happy?this sounds like a "just b happy bro" but i mean find something that YOU like, something that doesn't provide value to soyciety. it can be videogames, anime, music,.....FUCK these people saying that you should find happiness through shit like learning magic...even as a loser incel they want you to cooontribooot to society, in this case as entertainment/comic relief...fuck that

someone do a tldr if you got to the end of this autistic rant

He should go back to Malaysia.His 5'11 frame will save him there

He should go back to Malaysia.His 5'11 frame will save him there
Nah, wait for him to start going super-curry and begin terrorizing aryan foids with his based curryness

It sounds like you want to get fucked by him GrAY.

It's great that you befriended him, many like that need friends.

if a curry mother + curry father = curry child, how can he be an incel just because he's curry?

cant you go for another curry like your curry ancestors?

if a curry mother + curry father = curry child, how can he be an incel just because he's curry?

cant you go for another curry like your curry ancestors?
So Excited Dancing GIF

You don’t understand, brown dudes need to live amongst white people and take advantage of white society and marry a qt Aryan waifu. It’s le heckin’ racism if you don’t.

What do you expect? They live amongst their own people in their own society. Never. It’s better to live amongst white people and constantly complain about the fact that you’re not white and everyone else is.

So Excited Dancing GIF

You don’t understand, brown dudes need to live amongst white people and take advantage of white society and marry a qt Aryan waifu. It’s le heckin’ racism if you don’t.

What do you expect? They live amongst their own people in their own society. Never. It’s better to live amongst white people and constantly complain about the fact that you’re not white and everyone else is.
Even in white countries Indians group together in large communities of thousands. You think they really live alongside white people. The whites run for their lives when browns move in.

Anyway, this is debunked shit time and time again, you can see with your own eyes how many ethnic women marry outside their race nowadays. It's not very common the other way round though.

Even in white countries Indians group together in large communities of thousands. You think they really live alongside white people. The whites run for their lives when browns move in.

Anyway, this is debunked shit time and time again, you can see with your own eyes how many ethnic women marry outside their race nowadays. It's not very common the other way round though.
Bugs Bunny Money GIF by Looney Tunes

Yes, I’m just saying that’s the goal. The reality is non-whites hate living amongst non-whites for the most part. White people suck too, but marginally less so. It doesn’t really matter if they live in their own communities because it is still white society surrounded by all the other brown people that decided to leave for the same reasons.

Also, America is the land of fake wealth because we’re the nuBanking capital of the world. It’s all a house of fucking cards, but for the average dude, who cares? Money is money.

Bugs Bunny Money GIF by Looney Tunes

Yes, I’m just saying that’s the goal. The reality is non-whites hate living amongst non-whites for the most part. White people suck too, but marginally less so. It doesn’t really matter if they live in their own communities because it is still white society surrounded by all the other brown people that decided to leave for the same reasons.

Also, America is the land of fake wealth because we’re the nuBanking capital of the world. It’s all a house of fucking cards, but for the average dude, who cares? Money is money.
I don't care. Fuck Jews and white shabbos goys. Fuck money as well it is for faggots. And your white society is gay as fuck and full of gay nigger shit everywhere. You white people did that.

3. child in a man's body-it feels like youre talking to a child and im not overstating this
6. skinny bengal-famine mode body, he's got this weird lanky man walk
what malnutrition does to a mofo

No man should describe another as sweet

Other then that yes I too am envious because I used to be like him, it's a certain naivety that most people loose in their mid teens or even early teens, for me it persisted until my late, I could talk to anyone about anything, laugh and joke around despite them ridiculing me behind my back and basically declaring me an idiot.

No, it was when I gained a smidge of self insight that my life spiraled When I fully embraced my status and the blackpill I basically gave up on people (I used to be an extroverted people person, now I haven't had a friend or friendly acquaintance in 6 years) and life in general, I wish I was a naive moron again and that I could retain it because it is almost like a social superpower, it allows you to reach certain people, make them laugh, make them enjoy your company in whatever small way that simply is impossible to me now.

The downside of being like this as you describe is a lot of people will scorn you and ridicule you but when you are in this headspace you won't pay attention to it, a blissful philosophical zombie.

I don't care. Fuck Jews and white shabbos goys. Fuck money as well it is for faggots. And your white society is gay as fuck and full of gay nigger shit everywhere. You white people did that.
Comedy Reaction GIF by CBC

You’re lashing out because you’re staring at the truth. Everyone worships white people, deserving or not. The black child born in Africa wishes he was born around white people, if not white themselves. The Curry wants to escape Curryland and live amongst the whites.

The main motivation is money, but also, although they’re evil at heart like anyone else, they’re predictable. The black people I know would always tell me you never knew when someone would stab/shoot you over a petty argument or looking at them the wrong way. Amongst white people, you typically are only wary of this behavior amongst junkies and bums. For whatever reason, black dudes who grew up in good homes, had jobs, had families would throw everything away to merc a dude that bumped into them too hard at the bar. Saw it happen even with a dude from my highschool. He didn’t hurt anyone, but he tried to and failed. He came from a good family, graduated highschool, and he decided to throw it all away over nothing.

The desire to live in white society is self-preservation. If nothing else, you’re safer among even poor white dudes in the middle of Nebraska than you are almost anywhere else in the world.

No man should describe another as sweet

Other then that yes I too am envious because I used to be like him, it's a certain naivety that most people loose in their mid teens or even early teens, for me it persisted until my late, I could talk to anyone about anything, laugh and joke around despite them ridiculing me behind my back and basically declaring me an idiot.

No, it was when I gained a smidge of self insight that my life spiraled When I fully embraced my status and the blackpill I basically gave up on people (I used to be an extroverted people person, now I haven't had a friend or friendly acquaintance in 6 years) and life in general, I wish I was a naive moron again and that I could retain it because it is almost like a social superpower, it allows you to reach certain people, make them laugh, make them enjoy your company in whatever small way that simply is impossible to me now.

The downside of being like this as you describe is a lot of people will scorn you and ridicule you but when you are in this headspace you won't pay attention to it, a blissful philosophical zombie.
tv show television GIF

Circumcision taught me there are no good people. Even kind, smart, caring people will chop up a baby because soyciety tells them to.

People are only as good as soyciety tells them to be. The only reason normies aren’t cutting people’s hearts out and eating them atop a pyramid is because they happened to be born in the modern USA and not amongst the Ancient Mayans. Their measure of morality and common sense is the same in both instances.