Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

New shooter just dropped.

ballistictesticles

ballistictesticles

My eyes.
★★

Thoughts?

I dropped a diamond sword in Minecraft

Ok I changed my mind now, he looks like a zoomer faggot kid.

don't care what you mutts do tbh

he looks like that weirdo from looksmax.org :feelskek::shock::shock::shock:

Lol, it's some emo faggot. Why the fuck would he shoot down an elementary school full of kids?

Women will be creaming themselves over him in prison

Dropped what?

His pantaloons?

Nigga said it like he hopped off the battle bus

Memorial day is coming up I bet there's another one by next week.

I hope he was smart enough to save a bullet for himself. You won't get off lightly after doing something like this.

Why the fuck would he shoot down an elementary school full of kids?
Why the fuck would anyone shoot down a group of anyone?

I hope you aren't trying to say "X group is off limits based on X arbitrary moral standard".

You can't pick and choose where an ER "should" take place. Whether he shot up an orphanage or a maternity ward I'd look at this the same way.

Looks like severely depressed edgy good looking guy or obvious psyop with hatred pics and shit and bot followers

I hope he was smart enough to save a bullet for himself. You won't get off lightly after doing something like this.
Apparently the police shot and killed him.
[UWSL]Why the fuck would anyone shoot down a group of anyone?[/UWSL]

I hope you aren't trying to say "X group is off limits based on X arbitrary moral standard".

You can't pick and choose where an ER "should" take place. Whether he shot up an orphanage or a maternity ward I'd look at this the same way.
There is still a reason why shooters pick the place they shoot up and target the people they shoot.

The thing is with elementary schools is that those kids that he killed have nothing to do with his situation.

Anyone have an article about it?

New Bean ER just dropped

He was normie-tier, strong jawline, fit, and foids probably loved his messy black hair. He probably was having trouble with the immigration system.

Apparently the police shot and killed him.
He got lucky. Society loves to crucify these types. Now they don't have anyone to take out their anger on lol.

There is still a reason why shooters pick the place they shoot up and target the people they shoot.

The thing is with elementary schools is that those kids that he killed have nothing to do with his situation.
Depends on how you look at it. Reminds me of a thread I made:

From my perspective, every living human is COMPLICIT in this system, whether they are aware of the system negatively affecting incels or not, especially because I know that 9 times out of 10 that even if they were aware, they wouldn't give a fuck, and would instead taunt and gaslight us.

Your position is basically "well they're innocent now", but 99% of those boys killed were going to just grow up to become the normies that bully and make fun of future incels and 99% of those girls were going to just grow up to become the normies that reject and taunt future incels. On an incel vs normie kill ratio, you always come out at a positive no matter what group you shoot up. The future incels who were killed were merely saved from having to live as an incel.

Which reminds me of another thread I made:

A lot of people like to speak about this "code", but it's really just bullshit, and I break it down perfectly in that thread:
LET ME SHOW YOU HOW EASILY THIS "CODE" FALLS APART WITH A SIMPLE HYPOTHETICAL

Lets say you are a hitman, the best there has ever been, world renowned, you've killed thousands of men

You are the only person I would hire, I've given you no distinct time limit for killing my target, other than what is stated below (before they are of a certain age)

I have a target, someone that I need killed before they can reach the age where they collect an inheritance, if they die I get it instead (you've done may jobs like this before, but this one is quite different, the target is younger than usual, a lot younger)

This is the target (at his current age):
View attachment 168542

This is also the target (at 1 year before he's eligible to claim the inheritance):
View attachment 168543

THERE IS NO OBJECTIVE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU KILLING THAT INDIVIDUAL AS A BABY OR AS AN ADULT, AT THE END OF THE DAY YOU FORCEFULLY ENDED SOMEONES LIFE FOR YOUR OWN BENEFIT, YOU MURDERED THEM, IT DOESN'T MATTER IF THEY "LOOK CUTE" OR NOT, YOU ARE ENDING A LIFE, ITS NOTHING BUT HYPOCRISY TO KILL THE GUY BUT REFUSE TO KILL THE SAME GUY AS A BABY

Last edited:
He got lucky. Society loves to crucify these types. Now they don't have anyone to take out their anger on lol.
oh I'm afraid society will find some way somehow to take their anger out on the white man (nonChad)

oh I'm afraid society will find some way somehow to take their anger out on the white man (nonChad)
Yeah this seems to be Taco-On-Taco violence but no doubt we’ll have the blame :feelsclown:

It's going to be normie white men though lol. One of the perks of being an incel is that you exist within the background of society. This is what confuses me about how so many white incels are concerned with things that really aren't their problem:

Why the fuck would anyone shoot down a group of anyone?

I think most of us would agree that shooting up a sorority is less morally corrupt than shooting a bunch of kids whose lives have barely began.

It's going to be normie white men though lol. One of the perks of being an incel is that you exist within the background of society. This is what confuses me about how so many white incels are concerned with things that really aren't their problem:
Whites are blamed as a monolith. In their eyes there is no difference between Chad, normie or inkwell.

I think most of us would agree that shooting up a sorority is less morally corrupt than shooting a bunch of kids whose lives have barely began.
some would say it was a mercy killing because degrading and collapsing US society only produces monsters.

Last edited:
I think people like you are just hypocrites who ironically like to pretend themselves to be moral.

You're one of those "code" retards I was talking about in my thread (no wonder you are on my block list):

Either everybody is on the menu, or nobody is on the menu. You can't try to assert an objective standard while also trying to assert a subjective code where you have convenient exceptions to the rule that align with your "tastes".

In the same way that you have a "soft spot" for children so they are off limits, another person might have a "soft spot" for women so they are off limits, or someone might have a "sore spot" for children and think they're fair game.

The only objective and logical "code" is:
A. Everyone is on the menu
OR
B. Nobody is on the menu

You can't have it both ways and be a hypocrite, where you get to pick and choose what's on the menu or not. Who knows, your mindset ight change with time as you become softer, and next thing you know now teenage girls 17 and below are off limits when it comes to mass shootings. Is everyone's standards supposed to bend to your personal whims?

They assume he's an incel just by a picture. And then say is not about looks. This npcs are funny

I think people like you are just hypocrites who ironically like to pretend themselves to be moral.

You're one of those "code" retards I was talking about in my thread (no wonder you are on my block list):

Either everybody is on the menu, or nobody is on the menu. You can't try to assert an objective standard while also trying to assert a subjective code where you have convenient exceptions to the rule that align with your "tastes".

In the same way that you have a "soft spot" for children so they are off limits, another person might have a "soft spot" for women so they are off limits, or someone might have a "sore spot" for children and think they're fair game.

The only objective and logical "code" is:
A. Everyone is on the menu
OR
B. Nobody is on the menu

You can't have it both ways and be a hypocrite, where you get to pick and choose what's on the menu or not. Who knows, your mindset ight change with time as you become softer, and next thing you know now teenage girls 17 and below are off limits when it comes to mass shootings. Is everyone's standards supposed to bend to your personal whims?
more autistic essays on something simple that anyone would agree with me on. Would you say that killing a pedophile rapist is the same as killing a newborn baby? Or is it not because some people have a "soft spot" for pedophile rapists?

Whites are blamed as a monolith. In their eyes there is no difference between Chad, normie or inkwell.
Yes whites are blamed as a monolith, but who gives a fuck about blame, how does the blame affect your life personally?. It's not the blame that matters, it's the punishment for the blame that matters.

So tell me how society will narrow down it's "punishment" to affect specifically white incels?

You already have no social life, no sex life, no women are attracted to you, you are invisible to most people, etc.

Your life doesn't revolve around socialization anyways, and the only way society can punish white men when it comes to things like this is socially.

In other words, you are essentially immune. It's not your problem. You're just too caught up in identity politics and coping as if you are still "part of the team". It's "racial allegiance" coping. You don't matter, you don't count, you aren't REALLY a part of your race, your race doesn't even want you to breed with them lol.

Stop coping.

If society starts pushing some "we hate white men" narrative even further, guess what, IT ALREADY HATED YOU TO BEGIN WITH, BECAUSE YOUR INITIAL POSITION WAS NEVER "WHITE MAN", IT WAS "UGLY UNWANTED MAN".

[UWSL]If society starts pushing some "we hate white men" narrative even further, guess what, [/UWSL]IT ALREADY HATED YOU TO BEGIN WITH, BECAUSE YOUR INITIAL POSITION WAS NEVER "WHITE MAN", IT WAS "UGLY UNWANTED MAN"
Being hated because you’re a low value male and being hated because of your race are different I don’t know why you can’t understand that.

can't believe he unirocially posted a hatred pic when the game is a complete meme.

wonder why he killed a bunch of little kids.admiteddly even at that age,there is plenty of bullying (i suffered from it),but if that was the case he could have just targetted a random high school,which has twelve million more scumbags and degenerates.

Last edited: