Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

New shooter just dropped.

who cares about some 10 yro normies

deserved and based

Being hated because you’re a low value male and being hated because of your race are different I don’t know why you can’t understand that.
Yes they are different but you that doesn't matter, and the fact that you refuse to answer the question I gave shows that you already know this, but you want to deny it because you want cope and feel like "part of a group".

The question I asked:
Yes whites are blamed as a monolith, but who gives a fuck about blame, how does the blame affect your life personally?. It's not the blame that matters, it's the punishment for the blame that matters.

So tell me how society will narrow down it's "punishment" to affect specifically white incels?
The answer is nothing. You care about what people think, not what they can do to you, that's illogical.

Tell me what will specifically be done to the white incel population that isn't already being done, as a result of society blaming white males as a whole.

Im pretty sure he hit a elementary school right? Thats pretty pathetic like the Sandy Hook incident.

Why didnt he hit someone his own age.

[UWSL]This happened in America you, why did you tag me?[/UWSL]
Because you’re a beanman and this shooting was committed by a beanman :feelshaha:

Im pretty sure he hit a elementary school right? Thats pretty pathetic like the Sandy Hook incident.

Why didnt he hit someone his own age.
Its about the message bro. There is nothing more precious to our society than the future that lies in our children.

[UWSL]The question I asked:[/UWSL]

The answer is nothing. You care about what people think, not what they can do to you, that's illogical.
It is normal and healthy to care about what others think of. Not everyone is a hyperblackpilled autist like you that can feign apathy.

Tell me what will specifically be done to the white incel population that isn't already being done, as a result of society blaming white males as a whole.
Genocide. It’s no secret that society wants all low value men dead but doing it under the pretext of race is a lot easier for them.

Last edited:
It is normal and healthy to care about what others think of you not everyone is a hyperblackpilled autist like you that can feign apathy.

Genocide.
The white people only become more valuable as a species as our numbers dwindle. This is why we must breed only between whites. Our white minority will be the strongest minority in the land.

Moments before the shooting he messaged some random foid about his plan. Now she will be questioned by authorities :feelsLSD:

Attachments

• 1653434150294.png
    1653434150294.png
    436.8 KB · Views: 158
  • 1653434169556.png
    1653434169556.png
    416.5 KB · Views: 181
Last edited:
more autistic essays on something simple that anyone would agree with me on.
The irony, a lot of people don't even agree that you should be on the forum lol.

Would you say that killing a pedophile rapist is the same as killing a newborn baby? Or is it not because some people have a "soft spot" for pedophile rapists?
Depends on why you are killing them. Why are you leaving out context?

You can't kill a newborn baby "in self defense" :feelskek:, but you can in the case of a pedophile rapist (context changes everything).

Context 1:
From the scenario I proposed in my thread. If you are a hitman, if you would kill a pedophile rapist for money, but you refuse to kill a newborn baby for money, you are simply a fucking hypocrite. Either way you are selfishly ending a life for money, you are just using circumstances to justify some murders over others. At the end of the day you're still a murderer.

Context 2:
From the context of this thread (doing a mass shooting to kill normies). If someone breaks into a facility filled with pedophile rapists and shoots it up, they are just as "wrong" for shooting up an elementary school, despite the fact that society will praise one and look down on the other. At the end of the day that person is a "murdering psychopath", but humans are dishonest pieces of shit that like to make convenient excuses for things that appeal to their sentiments. In either case the shooter is killing someone for reasons of frustrations with society, their personal life, etc.

People just refuse to be logically consistent (most people)

Last edited:
idk but brutally mogs me

Are there pics of the victims yet?
Unsure but from the description of the town and context clues involving CBP and seems that way.

Also do you mog the shooter (Salvador Ramos)

The white people only become more valuable as a species as our numbers dwindle. This is why we must breed only between whites. Our white minority will be the strongest minority in the land.
True

wonder why he killed a bunch of little kids.admiteddly even at that age,there is plenty of bullying (i suffered from it),but if that was the case he could have just targetted a random high school,which has twelve million more scumbags and degenerates.
as a bullied little kid, if you could go back to your darkest days in that public pit, would you have been willing to sacrifice what little remained of your life for the glory of Inceldom? Would you have been honored for this opportunity?

It is normal and healthy to care about what others think of.
You are being vague again on purpose. It's normal and healthy to care about what others think of you BECAUSE what they think of you determines HOW THEY WILL TREAT YOU.

This is exactly why I asked:

Nobody just cares for no fucking reason. People care because THERE ARE CONSEQUENCES to being perceived in a negative light

You can't even list a consequence, so you are caring for no reason at all.

Genocide. It’s no secret that society wants all low value men dead but doing it under the pretext of race is a lot easier for them.
:feelskek: Are you retarded, they aren't going to just start killing off white guys because someone did a mass shooting :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I'm done at this point. TBH I expected a stupid response, but you ironically disappointed me. I didn't expect a response that was THIS stupid.

You really are just a race coper.

I have a news flash for you:
INCELS ARE THE "NIGGERS" OF THEIR RESPECTIVE RACE, YOUR OWN RACE DOESN'T SEE YOU AS PART OF THEM

Keep coping though lol.

They're now saying 21 killed, 3 teachers, 18 kids.

I think shooting kids is kinda crossing the line, I mean at least try to shoot people who deserve to die, like foids.

I think shooting kids is kinda crossing the line, I mean at least try to shoot people who deserve to die, like foids.
See my post above yours, he fucked up a random e-thot foid's life by messaging her before the shooting and sending her a pic of his weapons. :smonk:

INCELS ARE THE "NIGGERS" OF THEIR RESPECTIVE RACE, YOUR OWN RACE DOESN'T SEE YOU AS PART OF THEM
that's cute. I can assure you a beta bux incel white man is not perceived as a "Nigger" by their fellow white man. White homeless men aren't even perceived as "niggers."

what’s the difference ?

The little girl is gonna grow up to be a Stacy who ignored you
Or simply a woman like any other one who make your incel live harder

You are being vague again on purpose. It's normal and healthy to care about what others think of you BECAUSE what they think of you determines HOW THEY WILL TREAT YOU.
Yeah that was implied? If the overall image of your race is a positive one then you have a higher chance of being treated better even if you are a low value male OF that race.

Just look at how the culture of black male worship has been created in the west when black men would otherwise be passed over in the dating market. Societal influence and the perception of your race and culture is HUGE when it comes to SMV.
This is exactly why I asked:
[UWSL]Nobody just cares for no fucking reason. People care because THERE ARE CONSEQUENCES to being perceived in a negative light[/UWSL]
You can't even list a consequence, so you are caring for no reason at all.
I did and you ignored it.
:feelskek: Are you retarded, they aren't going to just start killing off white guys because someone did a mass shooting :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
No one said that idiot but that’s what the end goal of these sentiments are.

I'm done at this point. TBH I expected a stupid response, but you ironically disappointed me. I didn't expect a response that was THIS stupid.
I have a news flash for you:
Keep coping though lol.
Don’t care.

Last edited:
CIA plant tbh. :feelsjuice:

Before I saw this on BBC news, I never heard of an elementary school shooting.

I heard of Sandy Hook but didn't know it was an elementary school.

Last edited:
Damn living in burger land Is like living in a
First person shooter except you’re not the one with the gun:feelskek:

Land of the Free:feelshaha:

Even in some shitholes In the ass of the world there are not this kind of mass shooting

Another "X group is innocent" coper. Retard, they're all going to grow up to be the same normies anyways. Ever notice how normies like to bring up this scenario of "If you could time travel would you kill baby Hitler". You'll see the large majority of normies say yes and try to virtue signal.

Well this mass shooting is the same thing. He's killing normies, he's just killing them before they become what they will inevitable become.

Like I said before:
From my perspective, every living human is COMPLICIT in this system, whether they are aware of the system negatively affecting incels or not, especially because I know that 9 times out of 10 that even if they were aware, they wouldn't give a fuck, and would instead taunt and gaslight us.

Your position is basically "well they're innocent now", but 99% of those boys killed were going to just grow up to become the normies that bully and make fun of future incels and 99% of those girls were going to just grow up to become the normies that reject and taunt future incels. On an incel vs normie kill ratio, you always come out at a positive no matter what group you shoot up. The future incels who were killed were merely saved from having to live as an incel.

what’s the difference ?

The little girl is gonna grow up to be a Stacy who ignored you
Or simply a woman like any other one who make your incel live harder
Exactly. I notice that the two people who have replied like @CrackingYs just did are on my blocklist (him being #2). My what a coincidence lol, it's almost as if emotional and illogical people tend to exhibit other negative traits and beliefs on the forum that make them worthy of blocking.

Keep in mind these same idiots will do a complete 180 and start posting laughing emoji's if they see some college football cheerleader squad get shot up. Because they lack the self-awareness and honesty to realize that it's the same thing. No group is innocent.

Either everyone is on the menu, or nobody is on the menu, but we can't subjectively decide based on our feelings which group "get's a pass", because everybody has their own different standards.

Damn living in burger land Is like living in a
First person shooter except you’re not the one with the gun:feelskek:

Land of the Free:feelshaha:

Even in some shitholes In the ass of the world there are not this kind of mass shooting
:soy::soy::soy:

that's cute. I can assure you a beta bux incel white man is not perceived as a "Nigger" by their fellow white man. White homeless men aren't even perceived as "niggers."
I don't think you get what I mean because of your ridiculous "racial allegiance" mental bias, so I'll paint the picture more clearly.

YOUR RACE WON'T BREED WITH YOU, IN THE SAME WAY THAT YOU THINK YOUR RACE SHOULDN'T BREED WITH NIGGERS.

That's what I meant by that statement.

Incels are essentially the niggers of their respective races, because whatever "racial breeding laws" you'd want to enforce will also be applied to you, despite you being of the same race

I don't understand why'd anyone in our position would still be vested in the interests of x group.

You basically have the burdens of a sheep.
- Worrying about others.
- Worrying about the state of affairs in x group.
- Self sacrifice.
- Morals/Principles
Without the benefits of a sheep.
- A partner to have sex with.
- A safety net to fall back on.
- Networking.
and with having all the setbacks of a pariah.
- Excluded.
- Detested.
It makes more sense to have all the benefits of a pariah
- Worry only about yourself.
- Live life for yourself.
- Indulge in your base desires without shame nor guilt.
- Cold calculating amoralism.

When a pariah is vested in a group they're forfeiting what little benefits they have which as a pariah you need every benefit you can get a hold of in order to succeed in a world that wants you to fail.

When I came home and heard of this I didn't give a single shit for any of the victims. In fact I celebrate it, I want humanity to suffer, ALL of them, not one excluded.

Last edited:
I don't think you get what I mean because of your ridiculous "racial allegiance" mental bias, so I'll paint the picture more clearly.

YOUR RACE WON'T BREED WITH YOU, IN THE SAME WAY THAT YOU THINK YOUR RACE SHOULDN'T BREED WITH NIGGERS.

That's what I meant by that statement.

Incels are essentially the niggers of their respective races, because whatever "racial breeding laws" you'd want to enforce will also be applied to you, despite you being of the same race
my dumb-ass white race breeds with niggers all the time though.

deserved and based

Do you suppose that a male who was bullied by his half-relatives is justified in shooting them to death if they threaten his life?

Is it based?

Do you suppose that a male who was bullied by his half-relatives is justified in shooting them to death if they threaten his life?

Is it based?
Why do you ask :feelsbaton:

my dumb-ass white race breeds with niggers all the time though.
Exactly, which adds to my argument that racial allegiance for an incel is retarded, because even niggers get to breed with your race while you don't :feelskek:. It's nothing but coping and pretending like you are part of group so you don't feel "too lonely".

"At least I'm still white right?................. guys?........... you accept me at least on that merit right?.......................":soy:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

White incels need to stop coping. Your race won't breed with you so stop being deluded and operating as if you are part of their "team". This is a single player game for you, not multiplayer, you aren't on any team, you are a mercenary, a free agent.

I don't understand why'd anyone in our position would still be vested in the interests of x group.

You basically have the burdens of a sheep.
- Worrying about others.
- Worrying about the state of affairs in x group.
- Self sacrifice.
- Morals/Principles
Without the benefits of a sheep.
- A partner to have sex with.
- A safety net to fall back on.
- Networking.
and with having all the setbacks of a pariah.
- Excluded.
- Detested.
It makes more sense to have all the benefits of a pariah
- Worry only about yourself.
- Live life for yourself.
- Indulge in your base desires without shame nor guilt.
- Cold calculating amoralism.

When a pariah is vested in a group they're forfeiting what little benefits they have which as a pariah you need every benefit you can get a hold of in order to succeed in a world that wants you to fail.

When I came home and heard of this I didn't give a single shit for any of the victims. In fact I celebrate it, I want humanity to suffer, ALL of them, not one excluded.
My point exactly.

The only benefit of being an incel is that "normie problems" aren't our problems. We get the peace of mind of not having to worry about certain soceital problems, and that's the tradeoff of being denied access to certain pleasures and conveniences that normies enjoy. One should have no allegiances to a society that doesn't cater to it's needs.

I'll tell you something though, when I first came into this community these mass shootings would excite me and make me feel good, now I'm just indifferent to it. The planet is overpopulated anyways. A few dozen people dying is a drop in the bucket, in the grand scheme it doesn't mean anything.

Last edited:
Exactly, which adds to my argument that racial allegiance for an incel is retarded, because even niggers get to breed with your race while you don't :feelskek:. It's nothing but coping and pretending like you are part of group so you don't feel "too lonely".

"At least I'm still white right?................. guys?........... you accept me at least on that merit right?.......................":soy:

White incels need to stop coping. Your race won't breed with you so stop being deluded and operating as if you are part of their "team". This is a single player game for you, not multiplayer, you aren't on any team, you are a mercenary, a free agent.

My point exactly.

The only benefit of being an incel is that "normie problems" aren't our problems. We get the peace of mind of that having to worry about certain soceital problems, and that's the tradeoff of being denied access to certain pleasures and conveniences that normies enjoy. One should have no allegiances to a society that doesn't cater to it's needs.

I'll tell you something though, when I first came into this community these mass shootings would excite me and make me feel good, now I'm just indifferent to it. The planet is overpopulated anyways. A few dozen people dying is a drop in the bucket, in the grand scheme it doesn't mean anything.
They are like Ephialtes from 300 :
051e071a3041e1b5-600x338.jpg

You’re insisting of being a part of Sparta even though :

-you are a total outcast in the city
-the Spartan wanted you dead from your birth
-Spartan women would prefer to get killed than to lay with you
- the men despise you and want you dead
- they hunt your mom and dad for protecting you

How are these people your community ?:feelstastyman:
They are literally your foe

Even in the film he realized that he was never a part of Sparta from the beginning

My point exactly.

The only benefit of being an incel is that "normie problems" aren't our problems. We get the peace of mind of that having to worry about certain soceital problems, and that's the tradeoff of being denied access to certain pleasures and conveniences that normies enjoy. One should have no allegiances to a society that doesn't cater to it's needs.

Yes, after I've came to accept myself and my place in this world I've obtained peace of mind. It's no coincidence that most of the guys on here who desperately cling onto x group are some of the most miserable people on this forum. It's because they're all stressed out and have no power to change it.

It's honestly childish and silly. If x group excludes me, why would I want to be an asset for them? At that point you're just a tool.

Tranny faggot, not based at all

Even in the film he realized that he was never a part of Sparta from the beginning
Exactly, and because of that he got to enjoy a few weeks/months of bliss that he never would have had among the Spartans, on top of getting to fuck a bunch of beautiful women (which also would never happen among the Spartans). On top of getting to lead a portion of an army (again, not possible with the Spartans).

Even though he died, he still lived more than he would have with the Spartans.

Only a fool holds allegiances to those who will not benefit him in any way.

Yes, after I've came to accept myself and my place in this world I've obtained peace of mind.
This is something you never see most incels talk about. I know exactly what you're talking about right now. There's this great release of pressure and feeling of peace once you accept your path in life and you start focusing on the pros of your new path, rather than obsessing with the pros of the path you were denied.

Most incels are childishly stuck in the past, chasing a dream, refusing to accept that they will never achieve it.

I remember feeling very stressed out almost everyday when I first got into the black pill, but as time went on I began to adapt and optimize to my new world, and everything became peaceful. There was no more worry because I knew what options were available to me and what I should do next. The stress comes from feeling "stuck" and being unsure of what to do with your life.

Last edited: