Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

New shooter just dropped.

[UWSL][UWSL]He made a great bodies count.[/UWSL] [UWSL]I hope more and more massacres happen (in GTA V). :feelsohh::ahegao::feelshaha::feelsokman::feelskek:[/UWSL][/UWSL]

Now , I think I’am gonna call incel who have allegiance to a group that spits on them

Ephialtescel:feelshaha:

This is something you never see most incels talk about. I know exactly what you're talking about right now. There's this great release of pressure and feeling of peace once you accept your path in life and you start focusing on the pros of your new path, rather than obsessing with the pros of the path you were denied.

Most incels are childishly stuck in the past, chasing a dream, refusing to accept that they will never achieve it.

I remember feeling very stressed out almost everyday when I first got into the black pill, but as time went on I began to adapt and optimize to my new world, and everything became peaceful. There was no more worry because I knew what options were available to me and what I should do next. The stress comes from feeling "stuck" and being unsure of what to do with your life.
It took a lot of introspection but when I made it, it's just as you said, I felt a huge relief and focused on what I could change instead of dwelling on what I couldn't. I've since embraced this new life of mine and did a 180. I used to desire love and company, nowadays I don't care for love and I like my solitude.

However as you could probably tell, most people don't do a whole lot of introspection. :feelskek:

Last edited:
They are like Ephialtes from 300 :
051e071a3041e1b5-600x338.jpg

You’re insisting of being a part of Sparta even though :

-you are a total outcast in the city
-the Spartan wanted you dead from your birth
-Spartan women would prefer to get killed than to lay with you
- the men despise you and want you dead
- they hunt your mom and dad for protecting you

How are these people your community ?:feelstastyman:
They are literally your foe

Even in the film he realized that he was never a part of Sparta from the beginning
because niggers are a worse foe.

Thoughts on this event @Faggotnerd @jerkjocky

Most incels are childishly stuck in the past, chasing a dream, refusing to accept that they will never achieve it.
Just forget about having sex/ getting a gf and starting a family bro.
Just get some money (99% will fail) and spend it on bullshit you dont even need bro

Adam Lanza copycat:kys:

Payton Gendron really started a trend. America is gonna return to the wild west soon :shock:

Just forget about having sex/ getting a gf and starting a family bro.
Just get some money (99% will fail) and spend it on bullshit you dont even need bro
Just keep lamenting on a situation you can
Never change bro.

You want money ?
get a job , not that hard
you have no bullshit to buy as an incel

330px-V8mM9y7_d.jpg

He looks a bit like a mix of Elliot and Adam Lanza :feelskek:
Found this on that redditforum

He looks a tiny bit like Elliot Rodger when I look at him (face is just more rounded):
w98emi72ph191.jpg

Why the fuck are foids so retarded? The retardedness of this whore is pissing me off.
"TEEHEE WHAATTTT TEEHEE UHHHH WHAT HUH TEEEHE:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:"
she was just being "nice to him."

Thoughts on this event @Faggotnerd @jerkjocky
dont really like that blackcuckpress is here linking articles he wrote and thinking more text = more IQ. but i do like that he doesnt like that little faggot moeggles so i guess i forgive him for being a autistic.

as far as the (((shooting))) goes, who knows if that shit is even real or if is real if its part of some kike agenda. but even if its not and it is authenticly random idk why people think its anything new. thousands of people per day get murdered in the US alone every single day if you include how many people (((hospitals))) kill, and random boon niggers shooting each other in hoods and cops never even show up, etc. etc.

i dont really care to get into it with you because you also dont like that little fag moeggles
I think you don't care to get into it because you don't actually have any arguments to refute mines, but I'll leave it at that. If I'm being honest I can't even remember your username or avatar, so I have no idea why you said what you said lol.

Oy Vey goyim, just cut your dick off you will feel better.

Tranny shooter

Based. Heil this new saint!

Women will be creaming themselves over him in prison
Not to mention him receiving emails/letters from foids that are attracted to dark triad traits.

Found this on that redditforum

He looks a tiny bit like Elliot Rodger when I look at him (face is just more rounded):
w98emi72ph191.jpg
He’s a Latina Femboy

Unbased because gay

Summer is just getting started fellas.... It's the wild west out here now. If you start hearing pops, you already know what time it is!

:soy::soy::soy: @BlkPillPres
At least his logic is consistent. Like I said myself, either everyone is on the menu, or nobody is on the menu. Too many hypocrite moralfag incels want to try and pick and choose which group is off limits based on their own personal emotional reasoning.

can't believe he unirocially posted a hatred pic when the game is a complete meme.

wonder why he killed a bunch of little kids.admiteddly even at that age,there is plenty of bullying (i suffered from it),but if that was the case he could have just targetted a random high school,which has twelve million more scumbags and degenerates.
Killing little kids guarantees being featured on worldwide news, christcuck.

You have a society where one gender has everything and 90% of the other gender gets nothing, what do you expect will happen?

I think shooting kids is kinda crossing the line, I mean at least try to shoot people who deserve to die, like foids.
There needs to be more incel shootings