Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL New Leafyishere video on Katerino having 15 boyfriends

• Thread starter TheIncelRepublic
  • Start date
TheIncelRepublic

TheIncelRepublic

Sexual Marxist and Incel revolutionary
-
What the actual fuck, this foid cheats on her boyfriend with 14 boyfriends and she acts like a victim throughout her apology video. The based Hapacel Chincel Leafyishere drops a blackpill on her directly. :feelsclown:

Leafy being back is pretty funny, I watched him a lot back in 2016.

Content on youtube is pretty dry right now, maybe he'll post some good shit to keep me occupied.

Only the last 30 sec is worth watching, he should have added a slut, a cunt, and a bitch too.

whats with these basic bitches excusing their ho antics with muh depression and depersonalization? Based leafycel.

Yeah Leafy and Birdman are pretty based when it comes to talking about these subjects, but when we talk about it shit suddenly hits the fan

Foids always come up with shit like, "whooo i have depression", "i feel like a passenger in my own body" as if thats justification to act like the biggest whore in existence. Now she can behave like she wants because she is a victim wow

lol at the mental gymnastics foids use to justify their whorish behavior. depersonalization and depression is a low-tier cope in this case.

Leafy being back is pretty funny, I watched him a lot back in 2016.

Man, I don't know how he still up. Youtube is so soy that they keep on removing all the based content like St.Hamudi and keep all te cucked sit like Logan Paul

What the actual fuck, this foid cheats on her boyfriend with 14 boyfriends and she acts like a victim throughout her apology video. The based Hapacel Chincel Leafyishere drops a blackpill on her directly. :feelsclown:

wtf who is this? She looks like a Dr. Seus creation

wtf who is this? She looks like a Dr. Seus creation
Some dumb e-thot that collects simp money, she went and fucked 14 other streamer and youtuber Chads. And then she got exposed.

Some dumb e-thot that collects simp money, she went and fucked 14 other streamer and youtuber Chads. And then she got exposed.
You’d think Jewtubers would have better looking women to choose from jfl

A cumdumpster is a cumdumpster.
We should treat a cumdumpster like a cumdumpster
full

this is why this shit works. people keep giving this degenerate attention. hello? this foid fucks 20 different guys and is a drama queen and they all make videos about her and now she's rich and famous. people need to move the fuck on. ignore this shit

Those guys are dumb AF if they expected any sexual exclusivity from this female.

There is nothing official with the "boyfriend" title. It doesn't engage to anything.